Phoney Chrstians Beware

Phoney Chrstians Beware

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 10, 2014
The smell of death in in the air.

1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God;
no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

#2 Feb 10, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
The smell of death in in the air.
1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God;
.

"And who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?" Be careful what you wish for my religious friend. The wretched renters (self righteous Pharisees) learned what John the Baptist's and Jesus' statements and prophecies meant the hard way, especially after the Temple was torn down and the city of Jerusalem was made desolate by the Romans in 70 a.d.(the Lamb's first coming to bring the wrath of God). And yes, God has always used Gentiles nations to prove his point to Israel and he'll do the same to Gentile nations also claiming to be Holy in His name. Just ask the Romans what eventually happened to their 10th century Holy Germanic empire after the second woe ended in 1945). Remember, what's broken can be repaired (nation of Israel) buts what turned to dust can't be put back together (Gentile nations).

.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#3 Feb 10, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
The smell of death in in the air.
1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God;
Maybe if you washed your socks once in a while, that stench would go away.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#4 Feb 10, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
The smell of death in in the air.
1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God;
Are you trying to tell us you're croaking?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2014
no-one-special wrote:
<quoted text>
.
"And who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?" Be careful what you wish for my religious friend. The wretched renters (self righteous Pharisees) learned what John the Baptist's and Jesus' statements and prophecies meant the hard way, especially after the Temple was torn down and the city of Jerusalem was made desolate by the Romans in 70 a.d.(the Lamb's first coming to bring the wrath of God). And yes, God has always used Gentiles nations to prove his point to Israel and he'll do the same to Gentile nations also claiming to be Holy in His name. Just ask the Romans what eventually happened to their 10th century Holy Germanic empire after the second woe ended in 1945). Remember, what's broken can be repaired (nation of Israel) buts what turned to dust can't be put back together (Gentile nations).
.
Col 1 By Him all things were created. He is BEFORE all things.

Jesus is God.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 13, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you washed your socks once in a while, that stench would go away.
Or more likely the stench is in your house. Who is your STUPID god. Does it have a name?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 13, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to tell us you're croaking?
We are all "croaking". The STUPID just don't realize they're DOOMED.
no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

#8 Feb 13, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
The smell of death in in the air.
1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God;
.

Yep, Jesus is the mighty god over the the house of God Almighty

.

---GENESIS 31:13 The ANGEL of God said to me in the dream,‘Jacob.’ I answered,‘Here I am.’ And he said,‘Look up and see that all the male goats mating with the flock are streaked, speckled or spotted, for I have seen all that Laban has been doing to you. I AM THE GOD OF BETHEL (Bethel: house of God), where you anointed a pillar and where you made a vow to me.

.

-----ACTS 7:30-32 “After forty years had passed, an ANGEL appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai. When he saw this, he was amazed at the sight. As he went over to get a closer look, he heard the Lord say:‘I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.’ Moses trembled with fear and did not dare to look.

.

------1 CORINTHIANS For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our fathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

.

.
no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

#9 Feb 13, 2014
.

----ACTS 2:34-36 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said,“‘The Lord (God Almighty, Father) said to my Lord (Jesus,the Son):“Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”’36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

.

Here are the two Beings who make up the Elohim

.
no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

#10 Feb 13, 2014
Elohim (plural)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 13, 2014
no-one-special wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Yep, Jesus is the mighty god over the the house of God Almighty
.
Jesus is God, PERIOD!

THE WILL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY PIERCED

Zechariah 12:10 (NKJV)
10 "And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced.
no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

#15 Feb 13, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is God, PERIOD!
THE WILL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY PIERCED
Zechariah 12:10 (NKJV)
10 "And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced.
.

That's what I said. Jesus is the son and mighty god over God Almighty's house of Israel

.

---GENESIS 31:13 The ANGEL of God said to me in the dream,‘Jacob.’ I answered,‘Here I am.’ And he said,‘Look up and see that all the male goats mating with the flock are streaked, speckled or spotted, for I have seen all that Laban has been doing to you. I AM THE GOD OF BETHEL (Bethel: house of God), where you anointed a pillar and where you made a vow to me.

.

-----ACTS 7:30-32 “After forty years had passed, an ANGEL appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai. When he saw this, he was amazed at the sight. As he went over to get a closer look, he heard the Lord say:‘I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.’ Moses trembled with fear and did not dare to look.

.

------1 CORINTHIANS For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our fathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

.

.

----ACTS 2:34-36 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said,“‘The Lord (God Almighty, Father) said to my Lord (Jesus,the Son):“Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”’36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

.

Here are the two Beings who make up the Elohim

.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 13, 2014
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta LOL, good response
dollarsbill don't know that all are sentenced to die once, he is not exempt from death!
There ya go rubbing elbows with Satan again, bloody fingers. Why aren't you warning Earth Child 1? Answer: you're a HYPOCRITE, COWARD, bloody fingers. You'd rather be friends with the Devil.

HIS BLOOD I WILL REQUIRE AT YOUR HAND

Ezekiel 33:8 (NKJV)
8 When I say to the wicked,'O wicked man, you shall surely die!' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 13, 2014
no-one-special wrote:
<quoted text>
.
That's what I said. Jesus is the son and mighty god over God Almighty's house of Israel
.
---GENESIS 31:13 The ANGEL of God said to me in the dream,‘Jacob.’ I answered,‘Here I am.’ And he said,‘Look up and see that all the male goats mating with the flock are streaked, speckled or spotted, for I have seen all that Laban has been doing to you. I AM THE GOD OF BETHEL (Bethel: house of God), where you anointed a pillar and where you made a vow to me.
.
-----ACTS 7:30-32 “After forty years had passed, an ANGEL appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai. When he saw this, he was amazed at the sight. As he went over to get a closer look, he heard the Lord say:‘I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.’ Moses trembled with fear and did not dare to look.
.
------1 CORINTHIANS For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our fathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
.
.
----ACTS 2:34-36 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said,“‘The Lord (God Almighty, Father) said to my Lord (Jesus,the Son):“Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”’36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”
.
Here are the two Beings who make up the Elohim
.
Jesus is God, period.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 13, 2014
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta LOL, good response
dollarsbill don't know that all are sentenced to die once, he is not exempt from death!
Why aren't you telling your unGodly buddies they are going to Hell, bloody fingers? Answer: you're a COWARD.

HIS BLOOD I WILL REQUIRE AT YOUR HAND

Ezekiel 33:8 (NKJV)
8 When I say to the wicked,'O wicked man, you shall surely die!' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.

You're DOOMED bloody fingers.
no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

#20 Feb 13, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Jesus is God, period.
.
.

.

That's what I said. Jesus is the son and mighty god over God Almighty's house of Israel

.

.

.

---GENESIS 31:13 The ANGEL of God said to me in the dream,‘Jacob.’ I answered,‘Here I am.’ And he said,‘Look up and see that all the male goats mating with the flock are streaked, speckled or spotted, for I have seen all that Laban has been doing to you. I AM THE GOD OF BETHEL (Bethel: house of God), where you anointed a pillar and where you made a vow to me.

.

-----ACTS 7:30-32 “After forty years had passed, an ANGEL appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai. When he saw this, he was amazed at the sight. As he went over to get a closer look, he heard the Lord say:‘I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.’ Moses trembled with fear and did not dare to look.

.

------1 CORINTHIANS For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our fathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

.

----ACTS 2:34-36 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said,“‘The Lord (God Almighty, Father) said to my Lord (Jesus,the Son):“Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”’36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

.

.

Here are the two Beings who made up the Elohim in Old Testament times

.

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/elohim_430.htm

.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#21 Feb 13, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Col 1 By Him all things were created. He is BEFORE all things.
Jesus is God.
Stop lying.

You always take one part of a verse out of context to misuse as it suits your deceitful ways.

That verse was in context of God "The Father".

>>>15 Who is the image of the invisible God<<<, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

>>>19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell;<<<

So stop lying, it does NOT mean he was God, just IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.
no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

#24 Feb 13, 2014
buck wrote:
It says that Jesus is the image of the invisible God, so how does that not make him God in human form?
.

I'm just curious. How do you not realize that this question contradicts itself or even take into account that two Beings are present in this question. Never mind, you just did underneath your question. Sorry.

.
buck wrote:
God is invisible and cannot be seen
he is immortal, invisible it says. God is the King eternal!
.
buck wrote:
1 Timothy 3:16 says "God was manifest in the flesh"
God was seen in human form on earth. God's unseen spirit dwelt
in the body of Jesus, it is God who was in Christ reconciling the world
unto himself, amen! God was doing the works as Jesus proclaimed
in John chapter 14 verses 9 & 10.
may you see the other side :)
.
.

And as far as this passage in Timothy, 90% of Bibles were changed because many realized that this was an error. None of the earliest Greek manuscripts say 'God was manifest in flesh" which is why most modern bibles go with "He was manifest in flesh" instead. I like using my KJV but I must admit that even they were in error here. Do some research. But now I will say.....our Lord (Jesus), who in the beginning was made Lord by His God and Father (Acts 2:36), was seen in physical form in NT times and Not Jesus' God and Father who is Spirit (John 4:22). Also, according to John the Baptist and Jesus...No one in OT times had ever seen God Almighty nor His form nor his voice (John 1:18---John 5:37-38). A belief the Jewish apostles still held about God even after our Lord had just come in the form of flesh and was crucified Examples:

.

----1 JOHN 4:12 No one has ever seen God ; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

------1 TIMOTHY 6:15-16 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; (God) Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting.

.
no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

#25 Feb 13, 2014
buck wrote:
.

Oh, and sorry Buck. Forgive me for such bad manners. I forgot to at least say hello. So, hello :)

.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#29 Feb 13, 2014
buck wrote:
It says that Jesus is the image of the invisible God, so how does that
not make him God in human form? God is invisible and cannot be seen
he is immortal, invisible it says. God is the King eternal!
1 Timothy 3:16 says "God was manifest in the flesh"
God was seen in human form on earth. God's unseen spirit dwelt
in the body of Jesus, it is God who was in Christ reconciling the world
unto himself, amen! God was doing the works as Jesus proclaimed
in John chapter 14 verses 9 & 10.
may you see the other side :)
I don't have the time to go look up those verses IN CONTEXT to see what they really mean, but I DO know that ALL souls are created in the SPIRITUAL image of God. Meaning that while God is the vast and all powerful soul/spiritual energy Deity who creates, maintains, and controls the universe, our souls are minuscule versions of God's soul. And our soul is who "we" really are, and our body is just an interface for it to interact with the physical world. If you had learned how to use your soul, instead of being led astray, you would have known that. And if you take that spiritual knowledge, and compare it to the above verses, that could be what they are trying to say. As a soul is of God's spiritual energy, of God, part of God. Making your dead guy nothing special at all.

And another thing I keep bring up. God has always given me full and complete spiritual answers to any questions I seek answers to. The same goes for others with my "gifts". So if Jesus were really a "God", or even a "son" of God <snickers>, he would not have had to study silly moronic primitive scriptures about himself, to learn about himself, or other spiritual matters. So he's no "god", not even close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 2 min Demon Finder 169
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 15 min KAB 5,731
Is it possible for Jesus to be Messiah and Rabbi 26 min Demon Finder 45
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 31 min Trevor McDonut 1,831
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 9,303
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 1 hr Barnsweb 89
Questions regarding Hebrew 7 1 hr Demon Finder 18
Design, Nowhere Evident 2 hr messianic114 255
Dead Sea Scrolls Fail To Mention Jesus 7 hr Blodewedd 40
More from around the web