* Christians.....Atheists have Nothin...

* Christians.....Atheists have Nothing to lose!*

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“What if you're an atheist....”

Since: Jun 13

And You're WRONG?

#1 Jun 7, 2013
Think about it. Atheists do not believe in life after death and they don't believe in God.
So what do they have to lose? NOTHING!! Either way they are dead already. So don't let them take you with them by fighting with them.
An Atheists future and present moment are already decided by them.
All they can do is try to take you with them into eternal death by making you fight and argue with them. It's their biggest reason for being here. To see how many Christians they can call hypocrites because some Christians give into fighting and name calling with them. Ignore them. Let them go their own way. Shake the dust off your feet and move on. If they change on their own...good for them.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jun 7, 2013
God Loves Atheists 2 wrote:
Think about it. Atheists do not believe in life after death and they don't believe in God.
So what do they have to lose? NOTHING!! Either way they are dead already. So don't let them take you with them by fighting with them.
An Atheists future and present moment are already decided by them.
All they can do is try to take you with them into eternal death by making you fight and argue with them. It's their biggest reason for being here. To see how many Christians they can call hypocrites because some Christians give into fighting and name calling with them. Ignore them. Let them go their own way. Shake the dust off your feet and move on. If they change on their own...good for them.
GREAT POST. I don't respond to them anymore either as I have caught on to there game.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT POST. I don't respond to them anymore either as I have caught on to there game.
It's "their game" you illiterate moron.

And You're WRONG?

#4 Jun 7, 2013
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow really? You have to call someone a name like that because they misused a word? You have much hatred in your heart huh? I'm sorry.
Hope you feel better soon!!
God Bless you!!
Buffy The Atheist Slayer

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2013
I agree and since this is a unmoderated forum, they can pretty much do as they please.

All you can do is pray for them, but when grown adults develop the thoughts these atheists on here have, its little to no hope for them.

Roland_Deschain

UK

#6 Jun 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow really?
Yes really. Are you home schooled?
You have to call someone a name like that because they misused a word? You have much hatred in your heart huh? I'm sorry.Hope you feel better soon!!
I dislike lazy people. There is nothing to prevent one doing some basic proof reading prior to posting. Don't you have a spell / grammar checker on your computer? Are you unable to access Google and search for an online dictionary / thesaurus?
God Bless you!!
May science and education illuminate you.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2013
Buffy The Atheist Slayer wrote:
I agree and since this is a unmoderated forum, they can pretty much do as they please.
All you can do is pray for them, but when grown adults develop the thoughts these atheists on here have, its little to no hope for them.
Yea, like giving food stamps to poor families or making sure every American can see a doctor when sick or teaching our youth now to protect themselves from STD"S them damn atheist!!!
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#8 Jun 8, 2013
Did the ancient Greeks who spent their lives building temples and offering sacrifices and prayers to Zeus end up in the Elysian Fields after they died or did they just live their lives pursuing a fantasy?

"I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking.…Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides." – Carl Sagan

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow really? You have to call someone a name like that because they misused a word? You have much hatred in your heart huh? I'm sorry.
God Bless you!!
Why does the word "moron" exist? Do you even know?

The English word "moron" is derived from the ancient Greek word "moros" which meant "foolish" or "dull."

Is it derogatory? Of course it is. If we eliminated all derogatory words form our lexicon and instead only used superlatives, all meaning would be lost.

Imagine if we called any achievement "awesome": Wow, did you really tie your own tie? AWESOME! Did you really get to work on time today? AWESOME! Did you really run the mile in 3:28? AWESOME!

Coming from a self-proclaimed Christian, I find it ironic that you would denigrate anyone who spoke in a derogatory manner to someone who exhibited an inferior intellect.

Didn't Jesus refer to gentiles as "dogs"? Didn't Jesus call the Pharisees "blind fools"?

If Jesus can essentially call people scumbags and morons, then who the hell are YOU to judge someone else for doing the same thing?

And you wonder why we call so many Christians "hypocrites"!

Wake up already, you self-absorbed blowhard.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#10 Jun 8, 2013
<quoted text>
God Bless you!!
No frets, it's those arrogant Brits from the other side of the pond...bad teeth and all...

And You're WRONG?

#11 Jun 8, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the word "moron" exist? Do you even know?
The English word "moron" is derived from the ancient Greek word "moros" which meant "foolish" or "dull."
Is it derogatory? Of course it is. If we eliminated all derogatory words form our lexicon and instead only used superlatives, all meaning would be lost.
Imagine if we called any achievement "awesome": Wow, did you really tie your own tie? AWESOME! Did you really get to work on time today? AWESOME! Did you really run the mile in 3:28? AWESOME!
Coming from a self-proclaimed Christian, I find it ironic that you would denigrate anyone who spoke in a derogatory manner to someone who exhibited an inferior intellect.
Didn't Jesus refer to gentiles as "dogs"? Didn't Jesus call the Pharisees "blind fools"?
If Jesus can essentially call people scumbags and morons, then who the hell are YOU to judge someone else for doing the same thing?
And you wonder why we call so many Christians "hypocrites"!
Wake up already, you self-absorbed blowhard.
I have no issue with calling someone what they are. But all this person did was misuse a simple word. So you think it's OK to call some a retard for a simple mistake? I've read some of your comments friend. You have a lot of hatred in your heart. Who or what abused you in your life to get you to this point? It's very sad. Hope you get over it soon.
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#12 Jun 8, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its not a game, and the ONLY reason you dont respond - which is a lie - but the reason you allegedly do not respond is that You have no skills (ability) to actual be challenged in Your faith fully defend it. Your faith is so shallow and so undeveloped that you can no more defend it than you can most of the positions and opinions you take. Becuase its not something you think YOu have to actually work on, because working on it means actual self-analysis followed by real and hard work on yourself.

Why? Because Xtians like you are of the zombie-herd of Xtians who have forsaken their allegedly god-given intelligence, relying instead on what can be called dumb-faith that is provided to YOU by the words of others. You rely on what others tell you to believe, you rely on the propaganda of other so called Xtians, who for the most part have also not cared to learn much more about their faith than a few paragraphs outside the usual Xtian rhetoric.

Its all because Xtianity in the US has been watered it down to nothing but a means to elevate the Believers (in their minds only) to some higher moral level, which of course the numbers disprove all the time, and always have - that is compounded by a truly carnival like means to gain membership and devotees. Namely the price of admission is nothing but a bunch of silly rituals that in the end mean zero and do nothing to make the person grow in any real way, either spiritually or mentally.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 8, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>No, its not a game, and the ONLY reason you dont respond - which is a lie - but the reason you allegedly do not respond is that You have no skills (ability) to actual be challenged in Your faith fully defend it. Your faith is so shallow and so undeveloped that you can no more defend it than you can most of the positions and opinions you take. Becuase its not something you think YOu have to actually work on, because working on it means actual self-analysis followed by real and hard work on yourself.
Why? Because Xtians like you are of the zombie-herd of Xtians who have forsaken their allegedly god-given intelligence, relying instead on what can be called dumb-faith that is provided to YOU by the words of others. You rely on what others tell you to believe, you rely on the propaganda of other so called Xtians, who for the most part have also not cared to learn much more about their faith than a few paragraphs outside the usual Xtian rhetoric.
Its all because Xtianity in the US has been watered it down to nothing but a means to elevate the Believers (in their minds only) to some higher moral level, which of course the numbers disprove all the time, and always have - that is compounded by a truly carnival like means to gain membership and devotees. Namely the price of admission is nothing but a bunch of silly rituals that in the end mean zero and do nothing to make the person grow in any real way, either spiritually or mentally.
So explain to us how being an atheist grows one spiritually or mentally. Being an Atheist is being lazy!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#14 Jun 8, 2013
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't they all?

Location hidden

#15 Jun 8, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't they all?
U Mad Sis?

LMAO!

http://youtu.be/At1eRKbxv78

Roland_Deschain

UK

#16 Jun 8, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
No frets, it's those arrogant Brits from the other side of the pond...bad teeth and all...
There is nothing wrong with my teeth. They are gleaming white and razor sharp. I keep them in a safe when I am not using them. Anyway, I have just finished cleaning them. I use a Karcher, this way I can clean my driveway and windows at the same time.

Roland_Deschain

UK

#17 Jun 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I have no issue with calling someone what they are. But all this person did was misuse a simple word. So you think it's OK to call some a retard for a simple mistake? I've read some of your comments friend. You have a lot of hatred in your heart. Who or what abused you in your life to get you to this point? It's very sad. Hope you get over it soon.
My heart bleeds.......no, it was a paper cut.

Roland_Deschain

UK

#18 Jun 8, 2013
So says the adult (?) who thinks they have an invisible friend living in the sky.
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#19 Jun 8, 2013
That would be - "there's little to no hope..."
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#20 Jun 8, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>So explain to us how being an atheist grows one spiritually or mentally.

Being an Atheist is being lazy!
Not at all, not lazy at all. It took some work to get to Atheist. It took a lot of spiritual work and a shyte load of intellectual work as well.

But being an atheist is not the end of it. Its but a POV, a conclusion that Gods and the super-natural stuff they are draped in is not true.

But lets focus on your grand assumptions and blatant mistakes. You make the first mistake that just because someone claims faith in some God that they are or will grow spiritually or mentally. There is nothing to support your assumption.

Which is not the case with most, a very high percent, of American Xtians. Because as practiced by most American Xtians, Xtianity is not a spiritual system of growth, but merely a belief system that is believed to garner blessings.

There is nothing in the common practice of American Xtianity that demands spiritual or mental growth. In fact its the very opposite. The system is created to prevent such hard work, and replaces it with Claims, and self-aggrandizement.

First the rituals for membership are frivolous and empty of anything meaningful. Its physical ritual (baptism) which is not magical, complimented by claims of salvation - various incantations of being SAVED!, that also hold no power in and of themselves to change anyone.

Interview 10 xtians and none of them will ever say they went into deep self-analysis, deep contemplation where they dove deep into their psyche and searched for ways to fully change, or alter their spiritual and/or mental capacities.

What they will say, is they experienced some event, they had "feelings", they felt something...its all about a thing, or an event with them. None of it is about working on themselves, about digging deep into their problems...

Its all event driven. Its all about making claims, swearing some oaths. Its about adopting a label, and showing it off like new clothes or car.

It's become nothing but a belief system by which accusation of others and denial of the misunderstood (science for one) is justified. Because its about protecting the beliefs, and not growing spiritually.

American Xtianity as currently practiced is nothing but a belief system - and is in no way a spiritual and/or mental growth system. In fact the two are frowned upon by the vast majority of Xtians, as they are deemed to be the work of the devil. Most especially the mental growth parts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) Sat Joey 48
Dating Morals Apr 20 DeDominicis 16
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526
doggy style Apr 17 DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Apr 16 arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52