Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
IN WAR. Im glad you said that. But you werent talking of war earlier. You said you could kill 10 people (as long as they werent Hebrews) and still be good in God's eyes. Well that isnt supported in scripture is it? Then you come back and try to use how Israelites acted in WAR for THEIR LAND. 2 different situations
Too bad you didnt say Edomites. You said anyone as long as they were not Hebrew.
Nope. I never said one wasnt to defend themselves. Then again I see that you're desperately reaching for straws lol
The Edomites are the enemy and we're at war with them until we take over the country and send them into slavery, this is common-sense.

However, it is true that we're superior too all non-Hebrews:

Dt 7:6 For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
The Edomites are the enemy and we're at war with them until we take over the country and send them into slavery, this is common-sense.
However, it is true that we're superior too all non-Hebrews:
Dt 7:6 For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth.
Nice "choice" of scripture to use. Nonetheless yes Israel is prized. But that doesnt mean that they can do as they please and God Almighty will be pleased no matter what. They have to follow the commandments of God Almighty . They dont do that by (as you put it) kill whoever you want as long as its not a Hebrew. So while Israel was chosen that doesnt mean they get a free pass to sin. And since you brought this up remembere when you said the worst of Israel was better than the best of the foreigners? Why didnt God Almighty agree with you?

2 chronicles
But Manasseh led Judah and the people of Jerusalem astray, so that they did more evil than the nations the LORD had destroyed before the Israelites.
frank

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice "choice" of scripture to use. Nonetheless yes Israel is prized. But that doesnt mean that they can do as they please and God Almighty will be pleased no matter what. They have to follow the commandments of God Almighty . They dont do that by (as you put it) kill whoever you want as long as its not a Hebrew. So while Israel was chosen that doesnt mean they get a free pass to sin. And since you brought this up remembere when you said the worst of Israel was better than the best of the foreigners? Why didnt God Almighty agree with you?
2 chronicles
But Manasseh led Judah and the people of Jerusalem astray, so that they did more evil than the nations the LORD had destroyed before the Israelites.
Here's something just for you, Flygeria--the satanic Talmudic jews have created a religion just for your kind, lol.

The seven noahide laws...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's something just for you, Flygeria--the satanic Talmudic jews have created a religion just for your kind, lol.
The seven noahide laws...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well you have more things in common with them than me.

1. You seem to enjoy adding on to the commandments
2. You're always promoting their teachers and youtube vids lol
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Not surprised that you're still in here ignoring posts lol
frank

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Flygerian wrote:
Not surprised that you're still in here ignoring posts lol
I'm not in here ignoring posts,I'm not even really in here at all. I was chilling, watching some stuff on the intrenet and just happen to drop in every now and then.

I've got answers for all of your questions, all of my answers are backed by torah-principles, but you ain't trying to here them unless their in sync with your personal world view--I mean, since your the Master Rabbi of the universe, you can't be told anything.

Hey, since your here, I have question Rabbi--is it okay for me to drink this Coca-Cola? The Torah doesn't tell me to drink it so I was wondering if it's okay?

Shalom
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in here ignoring posts,I'm not even really in here at all. I was chilling, watching some stuff on the intrenet and just happen to drop in every now and then.
I've got answers for all of your questions, all of my answers are backed by torah-principles, but you ain't trying to here them unless their in sync with your personal world view--I mean, since your the Master Rabbi of the universe, you can't be told anything.
Hey, since your here, I have question Rabbi--is it okay for me to drink this Coca-Cola? The Torah doesn't tell me to drink it so I was wondering if it's okay?
Shalom
Is coca cola harmful to your body?

And thanks for your strange titles. But Im not a Rabbi. These are things YOU keep applying to me.

I've been asking question after question to no avail. Not that I need the answer but to have you display the doctrine that you say is "torah based" But up until this point you only pick and choose what to respond to
frank

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Is coca cola harmful to your body?
And thanks for your strange titles. But Im not a Rabbi. These are things YOU keep applying to me.
I've been asking question after question to no avail. Not that I need the answer but to have you display the doctrine that you say is "torah based" But up until this point you only pick and choose what to respond to
Seriously, all jokes aside, every answer that I've given is based upon torah principles.

When you find the time, make a numbered list of your questions and I'll answer each of them..
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Cool. Give me time and I'll gather all that you or blackgods/TrueHebrew/TheHebrew or whatever you or your friends named yourself and bring them. All I want is proof from the Torah. If you show me that then I have to shut up. Otherwise I've been lying all this time about being deadset on learning the Torah to heart.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

By the way I dont want statement answers. I just wasnt scripture. Both would be even better but scripture should support all that you say
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read it all my friend. Which is why I laughed when you said you could "kill 10 people and rob 20 banks and still be good in God's eyes" lol. Nothing scriptural about it.
Anything "Torah based" about a gentile having to serve a man (Israelite) to get to God Almighty? Nope.
Anything "Torah based" about having to make a covenant with you "black hebrew israelites" to serve God Almighty? Nope.
Anything "Torah based" about the worst of an Israelite being better than the best of a Gentile? Nope.
Anything "Torah based" about children that do right (such as people that follow the Torah) being punished because of the sins of their parents? Nope.
I dont think I need to continue. What you should of said is that it is "black Hebrew Israelite" based. Not Torah based lol
Maybe you could start with these? I'll find more here in a bit

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

BlackHebrew wrote:
**Isaiah 14:2
--This what will happen to those Gentiles whom enslaved and oppressed our ancestors:
"Nations will take them (black Hebrews) and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel (The African Diaspora) will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They (The Black Hebrews) will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors(The Edomites, white people)."
--What will happen to those whom have stolen our identity and call themselves "jews" (i.e, those whites/Khazars whom are known as "jews" today)
***Revelation 3:9
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your (Black Hebrew's) feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."
--And in the end, those Edomites--Americans, British, Austrailians, New Zealanders, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portugese, etc., all of those from amongst the Edomites whom are coolectively referred to as "Satan" in the scripture (i.e, the present rulers of the world)shall be destroyed.
***John 12:31
"The time for judging this world has come, when Satan (White oppressors), the ruler of this world, will be cast out."
***Revelation 20:10
"10 And the devil (White Opprssors), who deceived them (Black Hebrews, etc), was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
Shalom Brothers and Sisters!
Dude you are a Neo Nazi,
Sorry about your bad luck.

Did you get that there are only about 350 Million White People upon the ENTIRE EARTH this is counting Men, Women and children.

The World has 7 Billion people upon it,
2.1 Billion Black Africans
1.6-7 Billion Chinese
Blah blah

Any way 350 Million White People upon the Earth, IS AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN, the Minority race.

I can not help it if one Tarzan makes all your girls go I want his baby in me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Oh, should we count the People that are half White or Heaven forbid Have a Little Irish in them,

White people are still going to be the Minority,
but there is a half White Dude the White house.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

There are more then 6 BILLION people that are not White, on a Planet of 7 Billion,
and you think White was the Majority that was suppressing you?
frank

Saratoga, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

the perfect idiot wrote:
There are more then 6 BILLION people that are not White, on a Planet of 7 Billion,
and you think White was the Majority that was suppressing you?
Yes, you are the devil, the ruler of the this earth for a time appointed.
servant

Mérida, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Flygerian wrote:
By the way I dont want statement answers. I just wasnt scripture. Both would be even better but scripture should support all that you say

Oh, you'll get scripture from Frank the Black Hebrew but with a certain adjective added to every verse as if the God of Israel just somehow left out that particular adjective in all those passages. Not only that but Frank is a believer in the New Testament but seems to ignore what is said in Romans 2:28-29 which is basically saying that God is not a respector of outward appearences but of circumcision of the heart by the law of "the Spirit" of life---> (Romans 8:1-8).

servant

Mérida, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Matthew 12:7 If you had known what these words mean,'I desire mercy, not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the innocent.

---Romans 8 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death (Hebrews 10).

---James 2 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom,because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!

frank

Saratoga, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

servant wrote:
Matthew 12:7 If you had known what these words mean,'I desire mercy, not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the innocent.
---Romans 8 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death (Hebrews 10).
---James 2 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom,because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!
These verse weren't revealed to your people, one must take the audience into consideration.
servant

Mérida, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
These verse weren't revealed to your people, one must take the audience into consideration.

Well then explain them to us frank. What have they revealed to you?

servant

Mérida, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>

Explain to us that Romans 2:28-29 is basically saying that God is not a respector of outward appearences but of circumcision of the heart by the law of "the Spirit" of life---> (Romans 8:1-8).

Explain to us what was said about mercy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of160
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 3 min -Lea- 77,229
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 5 min Gary Coaldigger 5,817
Christians, please explain this to me... 8 min 15th Dalai Lama 2,966
JESUS DID NOT TAKE YOUR PLACE on THE CROSS 8 min xian_kim 77
Questions for Susan B Lange 25 min xian_kim 32
Cookie's Place 26 min Nc resident 1,784
The Zone Obsession and how PL and HG and SD pla... 28 min Nc resident 17
•••
•••