What shall happen to the Gentiles?

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#121 Dec 27, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
OH yea ALL of Israel huh? It was YOU that posted this verse but as I said you do not take the Torah/prophets to heart.
Isaiah 10:22
Though your people, O Israel, be like the sand by the sea, only a remnant will return. Destruction has been decreed, overwhelming and righteous.
Who are you bro, Black Hebrew?
frank

Clinton, NC

#122 Dec 27, 2012
The Hebrew wrote:
Attention forum members:
I was surfing the net when I found this conversation via google and would like to clear this up.
The views of "Frank/Black Hebrew" do not represent what all Black Hebrews believe.
Like with other religions, there are sects and sub-sects amongst us whom hold to differing beliefs.
While it is true that many of your descendants will be ruled by black people and sent into a kind of slavery (Isa.14:2), we're not neccessarily going to build a big bofire and burn you up in it as this other guy has claimed, lol.
Shalom
C'mon brother, who are you to correct me?

The truth is with us, but I'm not mad at ya---shalom, we're both Hebrews and shall have a portion of the world to come regardless of our differences, however I'd like to put ya up on something if you've got ears to hear it.

shalom
frank

Clinton, NC

#123 Dec 27, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant tell me what to and not to do. You're clay lol
Umm you're the only one claiming that the devil is man. But thats not what Jesus said is it?
John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Wasnt Jesus talking to the Hebrews here? Or better put the "black Hebrew Israelites"? I believe so
What, you think the devil is an invisible boogey man?

Nahhhh gentile, you've got it twisted, the devl is the devll in the flesh, the "ruler of this world".

The scripture isn't talking about fairies and magical elves, it's about the real world, the life that we're living now.

The devil, as mentioned in the scriptures, is that faction amongst the Edomites whom have murdered, enslaved, oppressed, invaded, and exploited mankind. They are the "Advesary", the great "deceiver". They deceive us with their music, their television programs, they've re-interpreted history so that we don't know up from down, they lie, cheat, steal..and ,as it is written in scripture, they will eventually be bound up and tossed into the lake of fire, and all of he people of the world will rejoice and celebrate their demise, their destruction shall become an annual celebration!

But don't worry about it, you'll have no part in any this--depending on your lineage, it may be that you'll be joining them in slavery and, eventually, in the fire!
frank

Clinton, NC

#124 Dec 27, 2012
There shall be no haven or hell outside of this world. The "lake of fire" will be a real fire in which the "devil" shall literally be burned in.

Not sure whatkind of fire it will be--ovens, maybe? giant bonfire? We'll have to wait and see.

But the "lake of fire" and burning of the devil coes much later, after we've finished taking control of this country and have enslaved them.
frank

Clinton, NC

#125 Dec 27, 2012
Flygeria:

When your ready to convert, I'm here for ya. I can school ya on the internet and/or put you into contact with some brothers in your area. When faced with the truth in the flesh, you'd better understand our position and most likely agree, seriously. Stop debating for the sake of debating and give ear to the truth. Your understanding is built on sand.

Be back in 20 minutes.
frank

Clinton, NC

#126 Dec 27, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant tell me what to and not to do. You're clay lol
Umm you're the only one claiming that the devil is man. But thats not what Jesus said is it?
John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Wasnt Jesus talking to the Hebrews here? Or better put the "black Hebrew Israelites"? I believe so
That was his message to the fake Hebrews of his time, whom are related to the edomites. They are of the same people.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#127 Dec 27, 2012
frank wrote:
Flygeria:
When your ready to convert, I'm here for ya. I can school ya on the internet and/or put you into contact with some brothers in your area. When faced with the truth in the flesh, you'd better understand our position and most likely agree, seriously. Stop debating for the sake of debating and give ear to the truth. Your understanding is built on sand.
Be back in 20 minutes.
I already told you I rather not convert to groups that:

1. Believe in jesus as their savior
2. Add/take away from the commandments
3. Cannot support whatever doctrine they're using with scripture.

So no thanks I will not convert to you're group/religio/cult. I'll just keep learning about the Torah and applying it to my daily life.

Also if you were REALLY about teaching someone you would have answered those questions about statements you have made. But you keep ignoring it. I know you'll ignore this post but dont worry after this post I will repost the quote Im talking about lol
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#128 Dec 27, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read it all my friend. Which is why I laughed when you said you could "kill 10 people and rob 20 banks and still be good in God's eyes" lol. Nothing scriptural about it.
Anything "Torah based" about a gentile having to serve a man (Israelite) to get to God Almighty? Nope.
Anything "Torah based" about having to make a covenant with you "black hebrew israelites" to serve God Almighty? Nope.
Anything "Torah based" about the worst of an Israelite being better than the best of a Gentile? Nope.
Anything "Torah based" about children that do right (such as people that follow the Torah) being punished because of the sins of their parents? Nope.
I dont think I need to continue. What you should of said is that it is "black Hebrew Israelite" based. Not Torah based lol
Are you gonna answer this frank/blackgods/thetruehebrew/ whatever other name you have used? Or are you gonna keep ignoring it? Or maybe that other Hebrew guy (or girl) that entered the thread can take a stab at this? These are claims that the threadstarter made. I havent read ANYTHING about these things in the Torah/prophets but he rather skip over this post (though I've posted it around 10 times and will continue to do so) and answer other posts that do not have these questions. Maybe you could explain?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#129 Dec 27, 2012
The Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you bro, Black Hebrew?
I am who I am. Leave it at that sir.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#130 Dec 27, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you think the devil is an invisible boogey man?
Nahhhh gentile, you've got it twisted, the devl is the devll in the flesh, the "ruler of this world".
The scripture isn't talking about fairies and magical elves, it's about the real world, the life that we're living now.
The devil, as mentioned in the scriptures, is that faction amongst the Edomites whom have murdered, enslaved, oppressed, invaded, and exploited mankind. They are the "Advesary", the great "deceiver". They deceive us with their music, their television programs, they've re-interpreted history so that we don't know up from down, they lie, cheat, steal..and ,as it is written in scripture, they will eventually be bound up and tossed into the lake of fire, and all of he people of the world will rejoice and celebrate their demise, their destruction shall become an annual celebration!
But don't worry about it, you'll have no part in any this--depending on your lineage, it may be that you'll be joining them in slavery and, eventually, in the fire!
I definitely believe that Satan is a real being. Read Job 1. Satan comes with other angels to God Almighty's presence and afterwards tempted Job? Or was that the whiteman too? lol.

Satan (as shown in the OT) is different than the satan of the NT. The one in the NT isnt shown as a servant of the Almighty as the one in Job was. The one that tempted Job. The one that tempted Adam and Eve. And the one that tempted Abraham. All under the command of God Almighty.

If God Almighty wills that I join them "in slavery and eventually, in the fire" then that is my demise. But if He holds fast to His word (that He honors those that honor Him and despises those that despise Him) then I have little to worry about. Well as long as I continue improving myself according to His standards.
frank

Clinton, NC

#131 Dec 27, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gonna answer this frank/blackgods/thetruehebrew/ whatever other name you have used? Or are you gonna keep ignoring it? Or maybe that other Hebrew guy (or girl) that entered the thread can take a stab at this? These are claims that the threadstarter made. I havent read ANYTHING about these things in the Torah/prophets but he rather skip over this post (though I've posted it around 10 times and will continue to do so) and answer other posts that do not have these questions. Maybe you could explain?
--"Crimes" committed against the Edomite Kingdom/Satan aren't crimes at all. Just as G-d caused the ancient Israelites to slay entire peoples and the like, it's entirely possible that the crimes committed by some brothers are part of G-d's judgement on Edomites. The only time a "crime" is committed is when a brother harms another brother.

And since we're the chosen, since we're a nation of priests,a light unto the world ,G-d's "chosen", the way to come closer to G-d is through His people whom are the keepers of the Torah. Torah wasn't revealed to the gentiles, it was revealed specifically for the Hebrews so that we could be a "light unto the world". It wasn't revealed for the Hamites or Edomites to be a "light unto the world", was it?. And those within our gates--those whom were close to us--are the only one's whom derived any benefit from it, and so it is today. Do you understand the significance of being "G-d's chosen"? I don't think that you do. G-d has said that He'd bless those whom bless us and curse thise whom curse us. When he told this to Abraham, he was talking about the Hebrews, Abrahams and His seed.

But of course your paste 1 or 2 verses in an attempt to refute the truth, but it doesn't change the truth.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#132 Dec 27, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
--"Crimes" committed against the Edomite Kingdom/Satan aren't crimes at all. Just as G-d caused the ancient Israelites to slay entire peoples and the like, it's entirely possible that the crimes committed by some brothers are part of G-d's judgement on Edomites. The only time a "crime" is committed is when a brother harms another brother.
And since we're the chosen, since we're a nation of priests,a light unto the world ,G-d's "chosen", the way to come closer to G-d is through His people whom are the keepers of the Torah. Torah wasn't revealed to the gentiles, it was revealed specifically for the Hebrews so that we could be a "light unto the world". It wasn't revealed for the Hamites or Edomites to be a "light unto the world", was it?. And those within our gates--those whom were close to us--are the only one's whom derived any benefit from it, and so it is today. Do you understand the significance of being "G-d's chosen"? I don't think that you do. G-d has said that He'd bless those whom bless us and curse thise whom curse us. When he told this to Abraham, he was talking about the Hebrews, Abrahams and His seed.
But of course your paste 1 or 2 verses in an attempt to refute the truth, but it doesn't change the truth.
I dont want your words I already said this lol. Can you show it from the Torah? And I mean all those things you said. Because you did not just say "killing edomites" but anyone that is not a Hebrew. So where is that said in the Torah/prophets? That and all the other crap you added onto the commands?
frank

Clinton, NC

#133 Dec 27, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont want your words I already said this lol. Can you show it from the Torah? And I mean all those things you said. Because you did not just say "killing edomites" but anyone that is not a Hebrew. So where is that said in the Torah/prophets? That and all the other crap you added onto the commands?
Are you incapable of taking a crap without the Torah telling you how?

Are you able to turn on your computer without the Torah telling you how to do it?

Are you unable to apply Torah principles to your life?

As for the status of the non-Hebrew--here's a lengthy, boring article that explains your status.

If you get bored with it, simply scroll towards the bottom and read the last 10 or 15 lines of it.

http://www.therealhebrewisraelites.com/gentil...
frank

Clinton, NC

#134 Dec 27, 2012
When it comes to issues that aren't exactly spelled out in the Torah, like, for example, how to to deal with the devils, one can look in the torah and see how the Israelites dealt with their enemies and base his/her decision upon that.

For example: no, G-d doesn't direct us to rob banks owned by the edomites, however one can look into the Torah and deduce from it that, since G-d led the Israelites to deal very, very harshly with their enemies, then it's okay for us to do the same.

Get it? Of course you don't, lol.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#135 Dec 27, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you incapable of taking a crap without the Torah telling you how?
Are you able to turn on your computer without the Torah telling you how to do it?
Are you unable to apply Torah principles to your life?
As for the status of the non-Hebrew--here's a lengthy, boring article that explains your status.
If you get bored with it, simply scroll towards the bottom and read the last 10 or 15 lines of it.
http://www.therealhebrewisraelites.com/gentil...
No thanks I will pass on reading that. I mean if you cannot support your thinking using verses from the Torah then I will call you out on your BS. Just as I have been.

Besides by the logic you displayed in this post, you finally admitted that you it is not supported in the Torah since those things you mentioned, are not supported in the Torah. Thank you for FINALLY doing as I asked. I would refrain from lying and saying that it is Torah based. Because, well, IT AINT as you just admitted.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#136 Dec 27, 2012
frank wrote:
When it comes to issues that aren't exactly spelled out in the Torah, like, for example, how to to deal with the devils, one can look in the torah and see how the Israelites dealt with their enemies and base his/her decision upon that.
For example: no, G-d doesn't direct us to rob banks owned by the edomites, however one can look into the Torah and deduce from it that, since G-d led the Israelites to deal very, very harshly with their enemies, then it's okay for us to do the same.
Get it? Of course you don't, lol.
LMAO How nice?
Slavery? Well the Israelites did it!
Murder? Well the Israelites did it!
Idolatry? Well the Israelites did it!

The difference between what you suggested (and remember that YOU NEVER said killing edomites, you said you could kill anyone that wasnt a hebrew)and what happened in the OT times, is that they were trying to get their land that was promised to their Father Abraham. So it wasnt in the sense of senseless killing, stealing and pillaging. Thats why I asked you for a time when Israel did these things (on the command of God Almighty) when it wasnt for their land or against someone that harmed them. But I've already noticed you dont like answering questions you cant answer.
frank

Clinton, NC

#137 Dec 27, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks I will pass on reading that. I mean if you cannot support your thinking using verses from the Torah then I will call you out on your BS. Just as I have been.
Besides by the logic you displayed in this post, you finally admitted that you it is not supported in the Torah since those things you mentioned, are not supported in the Torah. Thank you for FINALLY doing as I asked. I would refrain from lying and saying that it is Torah based. Because, well, IT AINT as you just admitted.
Umm, yes, it is supported by the torah. The problem here is that your attached to your ideas, you think that you know everything, hence you automatically reject anything contrary to your firmly held views. Lol, G-d himself could say "Yes, Flygeria, the believers are allowed to deal harshly with their enemies as I commanded them to in the past", and you would still debate it, lol.
As for that article, it explains your status clearly, which is why you reject it, because it challenges your mis-interpretation of the Torah...but that's okay, remain in your ignorance., I don't care.
Hey, let me ask you question, Flygeria. Are our armies allowed to use machine guns? It doesn't tell us to in the Torah, so I guess that we're not allowed to are we? I mean, I guess that we're forced to use swords, spears, and shields, huh? Lol, man, G-d gave us brains to use and a Torah to interpret for all ages.
Get outta here! Get off the computer, the Torah didn't command you to get on the internet! By your logic, you can spread the word of G-d but not on the internet because the Torah didn't tell you to!
frank

Clinton, NC

#138 Dec 27, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO How nice?
Slavery? Well the Israelites did it!
Murder? Well the Israelites did it!
Idolatry? Well the Israelites did it!
The difference between what you suggested (and remember that YOU NEVER said killing edomites, you said you could kill anyone that wasnt a hebrew)and what happened in the OT times, is that they were trying to get their land that was promised to their Father Abraham. So it wasnt in the sense of senseless killing, stealing and pillaging. Thats why I asked you for a time when Israel did these things (on the command of God Almighty) when it wasnt for their land or against someone that harmed them. But I've already noticed you dont like answering questions you cant answer.
G-d sets forth an example in the Torah for everything, and also shows us what to avoid. Yes, we're allowed to own slaves and murder our enemies in war. And any act of war that we commit against the Edomites is ultimately in the pursuit of our land.

I guess, according to your logic, we're not allowed to defend ourselves without the voice of G-d calling out from the sky with orders to do it!

Be realistic!
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#139 Dec 27, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, yes, it is supported by the torah. The problem here is that your attached to your ideas, you think that you know everything, hence you automatically reject anything contrary to your firmly held views. Lol, G-d himself could say "Yes, Flygeria, the believers are allowed to deal harshly with their enemies as I commanded them to in the past", and you would still debate it, lol.
As for that article, it explains your status clearly, which is why you reject it, because it challenges your mis-interpretation of the Torah...but that's okay, remain in your ignorance., I don't care.
Hey, let me ask you question, Flygeria. Are our armies allowed to use machine guns? It doesn't tell us to in the Torah, so I guess that we're not allowed to are we? I mean, I guess that we're forced to use swords, spears, and shields, huh? Lol, man, G-d gave us brains to use and a Torah to interpret for all ages.
Get outta here! Get off the computer, the Torah didn't command you to get on the internet! By your logic, you can spread the word of G-d but not on the internet because the Torah didn't tell you to!
Thats odd? I thought I asked you to show me where the Torah says what you are? If I was firmly attached to my beliefs would I ask you for proof from the Torah? No I wouldnt. Im just tired of reading your words over and over again with no scripture to back it up. So if God Almighty said that I would follow it. Just as I've been posting God Almighty's words to back up what I say. You on the otherhand do not and already admitted it is not in there. And here you are again by your last sentence admitting that what you say is not in there. Welp, thats all I needed to hear lol. Just remember not to lie and say its supported by the Torah when its not.

I didnt read the article so I do not know what it says. If its anything like you, it doesnt use the Torah for support lol. Im not going to read thru an article, explain why its wrong (if it uses the info you do) only to have my answers ignored just as they have been this whole time. I've asked you for ALOT of proof and you cant find it in the Torah. I mean I cant say Im surprised but hey I thought I would ask anyways lol
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#140 Dec 27, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d sets forth an example in the Torah for everything, and also shows us what to avoid. Yes, we're allowed to own slaves and murder our enemies in war. And any act of war that we commit against the Edomites is ultimately in the pursuit of our land.
I guess, according to your logic, we're not allowed to defend ourselves without the voice of G-d calling out from the sky with orders to do it!
Be realistic!
IN WAR. Im glad you said that. But you werent talking of war earlier. You said you could kill 10 people (as long as they werent Hebrews) and still be good in God's eyes. Well that isnt supported in scripture is it? Then you come back and try to use how Israelites acted in WAR for THEIR LAND. 2 different situations

Too bad you didnt say Edomites. You said anyone as long as they were not Hebrew.

Nope. I never said one wasnt to defend themselves. Then again I see that you're desperately reaching for straws lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Seentheotherside 1,201
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 2 hr Taranis 278
breath of god, and how we come to light. 3 hr Taranis 108
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 hr Taranis 1,944
Israel is anti christ, literally 9 hr 2all 259
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 10 hr Big Al 2,621
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 11 hr Jake999 4
More from around the web