Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Dec 26, 2012
**Isaiah 14:2
--This what will happen to those Gentiles whom enslaved and oppressed our ancestors:

"Nations will take them (black Hebrews) and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel (The African Diaspora) will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They (The Black Hebrews) will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors(The Edomites, white people)."

--What will happen to those whom have stolen our identity and call themselves "jews" (i.e, those whites/Khazars whom are known as "jews" today)

***Revelation 3:9
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your (Black Hebrew's) feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

--And in the end, those Edomites--Americans, British, Austrailians, New Zealanders, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portugese, etc., all of those from amongst the Edomites whom are coolectively referred to as "Satan" in the scripture (i.e, the present rulers of the world)shall be destroyed.

***John 12:31
"The time for judging this world has come, when Satan (White oppressors), the ruler of this world, will be cast out."

***Revelation 20:10
"10 And the devil (White Opprssors), who deceived them (Black Hebrews, etc), was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Shalom Brothers and Sisters!
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Dec 26, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
**Isaiah 14:2
--This what will happen to those Gentiles whom enslaved and oppressed our ancestors:
"Nations will take them (black Hebrews) and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel (The African Diaspora) will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They (The Black Hebrews) will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors(The Edomites, white people)."
--What will happen to those whom have stolen our identity and call themselves "jews" (i.e, those whites/Khazars whom are known as "jews" today)
***Revelation 3:9
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your (Black Hebrew's) feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."
--And in the end, those Edomites--Americans, British, Austrailians, New Zealanders, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portugese, etc., all of those from amongst the Edomites whom are coolectively referred to as "Satan" in the scripture (i.e, the present rulers of the world)shall be destroyed.
***John 12:31
"The time for judging this world has come, when Satan (White oppressors), the ruler of this world, will be cast out."
***Revelation 20:10
"10 And the devil (White Opprssors), who deceived them (Black Hebrews, etc), was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
Shalom Brothers and Sisters!
Also, might I add, that those gentiles whom have done no wrong to us but have also been wronged by the Devil (white oppressors), those whom resist the evil of the devil--like the Russians and certain others--they too shall live! No harm shall come to them, they shall rejoice in the destruction of the Devil (I.e., the White European Oppressors)!

Shalom Bros and Sisters!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3 Dec 26, 2012
The saved gentiles will spend eternity in Heaven and the unsaved gentiles will spend eternity in Hell.
Matthew 23:33- Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Acts 16:25-34
25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.

28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.

29 Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

34 And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.
Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Dec 26, 2012
To any black Americans and other Black Hebrews, our situation was foretold:

Deuteronomy 28:36 Yah will drive you out of the land. And he will drive out the king you place over you. All of you will go to a nation you and your people long ago didn't know anything about. There you will worship other gods. They will be made out of wood and stone.

WOOD GOD(S)= CHRISTIANITY

STONE (BLACK ROCK IN MECCA)= ISLAM

I call you back to your true Nationality and Heritage, cast off the Yoke of the Devil (white man) and return to the ways of your Forefathers!
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
The saved gentiles will spend eternity in Heaven and the unsaved gentiles will spend eternity in Hell.
Matthew 23:33- Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Acts 16:25-34
25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.
27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.
28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.
29 Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.
34 And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.
Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
So then you agree that we're the True Hebrews and that your people are, collectively, the ruler of this world, the Devil?
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Dec 26, 2012
There is no such thins as "heaven" outside of this earth.

Factions amongst the Edmomites (The Devil) were granted power over this world--however this world shall be made into heaven once the Devil is bound and burned!

Praise be to G-d!
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Dec 26, 2012
A brief, excellent 4 minute video:

BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Note: The video above was put together by devil to show our "hatred", however the clips therein put forth our message, so we win! Ha ha ha!

#9 Dec 26, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you agree that we're the True Hebrews and that your people are, collectively, the ruler of this world, the Devil?
Saved Christians are born again into the family of God.

John 1:12- But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:

Romans 10:12- For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Galatians 3:28- There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Dec 26, 2012
What does this mean to you "black hebrew israelite"?

14 “But suppose this son has a son who sees all the sins his father commits, and though he sees them, he does not do such things:

15 “He does not eat at the mountain shrines
or look to the idols of Israel.
He does not defile his neighbor’s wife.
16 He does not oppress anyone
or require a pledge for a loan.
He does not commit robbery
but gives his food to the hungry
and provides clothing for the naked.
17 He withholds his hand from mistreating the poor
and takes no interest or profit from them.
He keeps my laws and follows my decrees.

He will not die for his father’s sin; he will surely live. 18 But his father will die for his own sin, because he practiced extortion, robbed his brother and did what was wrong among his people.

19 “Yet you ask,‘Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live. 20 The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

Not that I expect a direct answer from someone that doesnt know what hes talking about lol
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved Christians are born again into the family of God.
John 1:12- But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:

Romans 10:12- For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Galatians 3:28- There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
That's right, he say's "no difference between the jew and Greek", NOT "no difference between the jew and American/British/Austrailiam/S panish/French/Swede, etc"

He's talking about speciific people's here, not yourself.

HOWEVER, even some amongst the devils (that faction of whites whom are the "devil") believe in and fear G-d.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
What does this mean to you "black hebrew israelite"?
14 “But suppose this son has a son who sees all the sins his father commits, and though he sees them, he does not do such things:
15 “He does not eat at the mountain shrines
or look to the idols of Israel.
He does not defile his neighbor’s wife.
16 He does not oppress anyone
or require a pledge for a loan.
He does not commit robbery
but gives his food to the hungry
and provides clothing for the naked.
17 He withholds his hand from mistreating the poor
and takes no interest or profit from them.
He keeps my laws and follows my decrees.
He will not die for his father’s sin; he will surely live. 18 But his father will die for his own sin, because he practiced extortion, robbed his brother and did what was wrong among his people.
19 “Yet you ask,‘Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live. 20 The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.
Not that I expect a direct answer from someone that doesnt know what hes talking about lol
This is speaking about Black Hebrews and doesn't include everyone.

THAT is your biggest mistake right there: You fail to realize that these scriptures were written to US and ONLY US.

What your doing is similiar to someone taking a love letter written to someone else and applying it to themselves, lol.

For example, if my wife wrote me a letter asking me to take out the trash, she's not asking YOU to take out the trash, she's asking ME--do you understand now?

#13 Dec 26, 2012
BlackHebrew/Frank/Blackgods,

I'll give an "A" for your trolling efforts. You are way more believable than the other unbelievers who pretend to be Catholic and Christian that normally troll this Christian area of Topix.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Dec 26, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
This is speaking about Black Hebrews and doesn't include everyone.
THAT is your biggest mistake right there: You fail to realize that these scriptures were written to US and ONLY US.
What your doing is similiar to someone taking a love letter written to someone else and applying it to themselves, lol.
For example, if my wife wrote me a letter asking me to take out the trash, she's not asking YOU to take out the trash, she's asking ME--do you understand now?
So Imma take a post from another thread that you ignored now that you FINALLY answered something (though its completely and utterly incorrect) and hopefully you can address each thing I asked you. Oh yea I dont want your words I want scripture. Not from the New testament because as a "Hebrew" you should understand that the New testament contradicts the old testament. GREATLY.
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read it all my friend. Which is why I laughed when you said you could "kill 10 people and rob 20 banks and still be good in God's eyes" lol. Nothing scriptural about it.
Anything "Torah based" about a gentile having to serve a man (Israelite) to get to God Almighty? Nope.
Anything "Torah based" about having to make a covenant with you "black hebrew israelites" to serve God Almighty? Nope.
Anything "Torah based" about the worst of an Israelite being better than the best of a Gentile? Nope.
Anything "Torah based" about children that do right (such as people that follow the Torah) being punished because of the sins of their parents? Nope.
I dont think I need to continue. What you should of said is that it is "black Hebrew Israelite" based. Not Torah based lol
These are all statements you have made as of late. What is Torah based about this?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Also how does Isaiah 56 not contradict all you say about salvation only being for Israel?

56 This is what the Lord says:

“Maintain justice
and do what is right,
for my salvation is close at hand
and my righteousness will soon be revealed.
2 Blessed is the one who does this—
the person who holds it fast,
who keeps the Sabbath without desecrating it,
and keeps their hands from doing any evil.”

3 Let no foreigner who is bound to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely exclude me from his people.”
And let no eunuch complain,
“I am only a dry tree.”

4 For this is what the Lord says:

“To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
who choose what pleases me
and hold fast to my covenant—
5 to them I will give within my temple and its walls
a memorial and a name
better than sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting name
that will endure forever.
6 And foreigners who bind themselves to the Lord
to minister to him,
to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
and who hold fast to my covenant—
7 these I will bring to my holy mountain
and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations.”
8 The Sovereign Lord declares—
he who gathers the exiles of Israel:
“I will gather still others to them
besides those already gathered.”
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Dec 26, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
BlackHebrew/Frank/Blackgods,
I'll give an "A" for your trolling efforts. You are way more believable than the other unbelievers who pretend to be Catholic and Christian that normally troll this Christian area of Topix.
Oh I'm no troll, I'm doing the what the Almighty has called me to do:

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#17 Dec 26, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
So Imma take a post from another thread that you ignored now that you FINALLY answered something (though its completely and utterly incorrect) and hopefully you can address each thing I asked you. Oh yea I dont want your words I want scripture. Not from the New testament because as a "Hebrew" you should understand that the New testament contradicts the old testament. GREATLY.
<quoted text>
These are all statements you have made as of late. What is Torah based about this?
I'll be back in 30 minutes or so with the answers--gotta get my work-out in before it gets dark:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#18 Dec 26, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
Also how does Isaiah 56 not contradict all you say about salvation only being for Israel?
56 This is what the Lord says:
“Maintain justice
and do what is right,
for my salvation is close at hand
and my righteousness will soon be revealed.
2 Blessed is the one who does this—
the person who holds it fast,
who keeps the Sabbath without desecrating it,
and keeps their hands from doing any evil.”
3 Let no foreigner who is bound to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely exclude me from his people.”
And let no eunuch complain,
“I am only a dry tree.”
4 For this is what the Lord says:
“To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
who choose what pleases me
and hold fast to my covenant—
5 to them I will give within my temple and its walls
a memorial and a name
better than sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting name
that will endure forever.
6 And foreigners who bind themselves to the Lord
to minister to him,
to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
and who hold fast to my covenant—
7 these I will bring to my holy mountain
and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations.”
8 The Sovereign Lord declares—
he who gathers the exiles of Israel:
“I will gather still others to them
besides those already gathered.”
These "foreigners" are those whom will exist amongst us once we've completely taken over--they will exist amongst with OUR permission, hence it's not referring to the wicked one's from amongst the Edomites and Hamites, etc.

Use your common-sense--not everyone shall be allowed to live amongst us--right?

However those foreigners whom are allowed to live amongst us shall have a share in the world to come--makes sense doesn't it?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Dec 26, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be back in 30 minutes or so with the answers--gotta get my work-out in before it gets dark:
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."
Wow lol

What kind of "hebrew Israelite" believes in Jesus AND Paul? This is exactly why I say YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT lol
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Dec 26, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
These "foreigners" are those whom will exist amongst us once we've completely taken over--they will exist amongst with OUR permission, hence it's not referring to the wicked one's from amongst the Edomites and Hamites, etc.
Use your common-sense--not everyone shall be allowed to live amongst us--right?
However those foreigners whom are allowed to live amongst us shall have a share in the world to come--makes sense doesn't it?
Where does it say that they need YOUR (not God Almighty's) permission to go to His holy mountain?

Of course not everyone will be allowed to go to Israel. Just the ones that God Almighty allows to go. That doesnt include you though because you think that theres nothing you have to do to attain it. Such as follow the Torah. Remember when you said you could kill 10 people (thou shall not kill) rob 20 banks (thou shalt not steal) and still be better than the best of Gentiles? Where does it state this crap? lol Hopefully you're not adding and taking away from the commandments like Moses told you not to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for Preachers of the Law 3 min no-one-special 31
The New Testament says that Christians who do n... 33 min Xcaliber 1
Christians aren't being lights of the world 39 min dollarsbill 56
Before The Big Bang 40 min Why 3,926
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 1 hr dollarsbill 2,466
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,618
Al-Jazeera Report: Israel Launched Airstrikes i... 2 hr dollarsbill 9
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 2 hr blacklagoon 525
Nearly all Christians are Frauds 2 hr no-one-special 70
More from around the web