#1 Oct 26, 2013
I am looking for people who have

The Spirit of Faith.

Do you have

The Spirit of Faith?
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 26, 2013
To pray in the will of God is very simple. Being that you are born again. Every born again soul is directly connected to God by the Holy Ghost. Therefore, they are always in constant contact with God through His Spirit. Therefore they talk to God and God talks to them at all times.

I ask God to give me his words to pray for that which I am going to pray. I know that whatever I pray shall come to pass, because I prayed the words that God gave to me, to bring to pass that which I prayed.

That is called praying in the word of God. Or the will of God as you may have it.
You can only do this if you are born again.

This is walking in the Spirit of Faith.~ The Oracle of God
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 26, 2013
I love

The Spirit of Faith.

I dwell in

The Spirit of Faith.

Therefore the Faith of God

is always with me.~ The Oracle of God
BIG BAD JOE

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Dear Heavenly Father...I come to you in the name of Jesus. Your Word says,"...him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (John 6:37), So I know you won't cast me out, but you take me in, And I thank you for it. You said in your Word, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be save" (Rom. 10:13). I am calling on your name, So I know you have saved me now. You also said,(Rom. 10:9-10). I believe in my heart Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that He was raised from the dad for my justification.. And I confess Jesus is my LORD, Because your Word says,"...with the heart man believeth into righteousness..."and I do believe with my heart, I have now become the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Cor. 5:21)...And I am saved! Thank You Lord!
BIG BAD JOE

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 26, 2013
The Oracle of God wrote:
I am looking for people who have
The Spirit of Faith.
Do you have
The Spirit of Faith?
You are here on Topix because you are a sinner and you are lonely. I have the Spirit of Faith in me from day one. Why do you change your name so many time, I know you need help and you are lost, but please don't play these little games of yours. Be truthful to the LORD because he knows His children you don't need to make these little white lies up to be someone. A true Christian is someone who walks with the LORD JESUS CHRIST you can be the same only if you are truthful to the LORD. I know more about you then you may think so please come to Jesus in truth before its to late for you!
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
Dear Heavenly Father...I come to you in the name of Jesus. Your Word says,"...him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (John 6:37), So I know you won't cast me out, but you take me in, And I thank you for it. You said in your Word, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be save" (Rom. 10:13). I am calling on your name, So I know you have saved me now. You also said,(Rom. 10:9-10). I believe in my heart Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that He was raised from the dad for my justification.. And I confess Jesus is my LORD, Because your Word says,"...with the heart man believeth into righteousness..."and I do believe with my heart, I have now become the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Cor. 5:21)...And I am saved! Thank You Lord!
I have asked God to tell me His thoughts concerning this you have said to me. I will post it, when and if He answers my request.~ The Oracle of God
BIG BAD JOE

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Oct 26, 2013
The Oracle of God wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked God to tell me His thoughts concerning this you have said to me. I will post it, when and if He answers my request.~ The Oracle of God
I am sorry to tell you this but God doesn't talk to sinner's. God will listen to you only if you say the sinner's prayer in truth that comes from your heart. I know this to be true, because I went through the same thing many years back. My brother The Preacherman01 tried to help you before but you walk away. On this end you got people who love and care for you this is no game for us, we are here for you all the way. Its all up to you, you must make the choice we will not force anything on you, its your move now. If I was you I would make the right choice its better then burn in hell for ever. My brother and I will be waiting to hear from you God Bless You....
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#8 Oct 26, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry to tell you this but God doesn't talk to sinner's. God will listen to you only if you say the sinner's prayer in truth that comes from your heart. I know this to be true, because I went through the same thing many years back. My brother The Preacherman01 tried to help you before but you walk away. On this end you got people who love and care for you this is no game for us, we are here for you all the way. Its all up to you, you must make the choice we will not force anything on you, its your move now. If I was you I would make the right choice its better then burn in hell for ever. My brother and I will be waiting to hear from you God Bless You....
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#9 Oct 26, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
Concerning this, you have said to me,
God told me, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.~ The Oracle of God
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#10 Oct 26, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry to tell you this but God doesn't talk to sinner's. God will listen to you only if you say the sinner's prayer in truth that comes from your heart. I know this to be true, because I went through the same thing many years back. My brother The Preacherman01 tried to help you before but you walk away. On this end you got people who love and care for you this is no game for us, we are here for you all the way. Its all up to you, you must make the choice we will not force anything on you, its your move now. If I was you I would make the right choice its better then burn in hell for ever. My brother and I will be waiting to hear from you God Bless You....
God told me, No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him.~ The Oracle of God
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Oct 26, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry to tell you this but God doesn't talk to sinner's.
That throws the threadstarter out of the equation :(
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#12 Oct 26, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
That throws the threadstarter out of the equation :(
What is your dilemma?
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Oct 26, 2013
The Oracle of God wrote:
<quoted text>What is your dilemma?
I dont like false prophets
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#14 Oct 26, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#15 Oct 26, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
God told me, Then do not engage them in coversation or go around them.~ The Oracle of God
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Oct 26, 2013
The Oracle of God wrote:
<quoted text>I have asked God to tell me His thoughts concerning this you have said to me. I will post it, when and if He answers my request.~ The Oracle of God
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care what your false spirit inside of you says lol
Yep....
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#17 Oct 26, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yep....
God told me, Here you are reading this.~ The Oracle of God
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#18 Oct 27, 2013
The only way your faith will ever increase, is when you put it all in God.

~ The Oracle of God

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#19 Oct 29, 2013
The Oracle of God wrote:
The only way your faith will ever increase, is when you put it all in God.
~ The Oracle of God
You need to stop your running from God, you can't run all your life. Come to Jesus and put your sinful lifestyle away forever. If you don't you will burn for ever is this what you want??
The ORACLE of GOD

San Antonio, TX

#20 Oct 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> You need to stop your running from God, you can't run all your life. Come to Jesus and put your sinful lifestyle away forever. If you don't you will burn for ever is this what you want??
And it is written,

Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity.

~ The Oracle of God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 11 min susanblange 1,004
Born Again? 13 min Nc resident 31
Pope Francis. Man of God or False Prophet? (Feb '14) 18 min 15th Dalai Lama 360
Proof of miracles. 20 min susanblange 146
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 31 min The_Box 3,097
Someone is hacking my posts 1 hr Ofo Oao 3
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 1 hr messianic114 653
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 1 hr Armed Dangerous 556
Evolution versus Creation, which one is right? 2 hr ol fuddy duddy 200
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 4 hr purplelady1040 1,508