Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2013

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is not a discussion thread it is a knowledge thread for all true real Christian! I will not in any way read or answer any comments until I finish all the information I got here on my desk. This thread is about the celebrate of Simchat Torah with prayer and dancing. Here at Soul Winners and Faith Builders Churches we are celebrate and dancing in our Churches with prayers to our Lord Jesus Christ. I will be back later to give the information out about Simchat Torah. If you got any information on this feel free to post it bless you all The Preacherman01....

“Think for Yourself”

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This is not a discussion thread it is a knowledge thread for all true real Christian! I will not in any way read or answer any comments until I finish all the information I got here on my desk. This thread is about the celebrate of Simchat Torah with prayer and dancing. Here at Soul Winners and Faith Builders Churches we are celebrate and dancing in our Churches with prayers to our Lord Jesus Christ. I will be back later to give the information out about Simchat Torah. If you got any information on this feel free to post it bless you all The Preacherman01....
Here you go Preacherman, lets get the show on the road!
http://youtu.be/djQjk8Dixy4
Ben

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think this is a Jewish celebration about the five Books of Moses that last a day or so.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go Preacherman, lets get the show on the road!
http://youtu.be/djQjk8Dixy4
David Bowie and Mick Jagger

Two of the greats!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

For generations, the Jewish People have been gathering at the Kotel(Western Wall) to celebrate Simchat Torah with prayer and dancing.
A.D. is in Israel and here is what he report to S.W./F.B. Churches. At 8:00A.M. this morning, the synagogues here in Israel were packed as they read the last pages of Devarim (Deuteronomy) and the beginning of Bereisheet (Genesis). The reading of the yearly Torah cycle had come to an end and a new one began. Hallelujah!!
Wanderer

Gautier, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
For generations, the Jewish People have been gathering at the Kotel(Western Wall) to celebrate Simchat Torah with prayer and dancing.
A.D. is in Israel and here is what he report to S.W./F.B. Churches. At 8:00A.M. this morning, the synagogues here in Israel were packed as they read the last pages of Devarim (Deuteronomy) and the beginning of Bereisheet (Genesis). The reading of the yearly Torah cycle had come to an end and a new one began. Hallelujah!!
You say the synagogues of Satan are packed?
little lamb

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Psalm 149 [3] Let them praise his name with dancing...

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The services lasted about three hours, as the men and women relished the Book given to our people by God Himself through Moses-the most treasured Book in the world-the Torah (Five Books of Moses)....

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What is Torah? This Hebrew word Torah is often translated in English Bible as Law; However, this is a rather poor translation.
The word Torah comes from the roots yarah, which means to shoot, aim, or point to, and morah , meaning teacher.
Therefore, the Torah is God's instruction to His people. These instructions teach us how to live on this earth and point us to eternal life through Yeshua (Jesus).
So, why do we have a special day just to rejoice in the Torah of God??
It's because the Word of God is a tree of life for us, and if would just take hold of it, we would see that all its path are pleasant and will lead us to peace (Prov. 3:17; see also Prov. 16:7 and Ps. 119:165)....
little lamb

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
What is Torah? This Hebrew word Torah is often translated in English Bible as Law; However, this is a rather poor translation.
The word Torah comes from the roots yarah, which means to shoot, aim, or point to, and morah , meaning teacher.
Therefore, the Torah is God's instruction to His people. These instructions teach us how to live on this earth and point us to eternal life through Yeshua (Jesus).
So, why do we have a special day just to rejoice in the Torah of God??
It's because the Word of God is a tree of life for us, and if would just take hold of it, we would see that all its path are pleasant and will lead us to peace (Prov. 3:17; see also Prov. 16:7 and Ps. 119:165)....
Hallelujah...thank you for that information

I love it when Christians come on these forums with good news ..good tidings of better things

To up build faith

To give information is up-building.

And I agree that the tree of life is wisdom from God who is Christ.
little lamb

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I also believe the joy of Jehovah is our stronghold...

And Satan tries to steal a Christians joy.

But if others up-build their brothers and sisters with the word of God..it helps encourage others to remain in the faith of Jesus ....

And that rejoicing in our God , joy is our stronghold...can't attack a person when they are behind a stronghold.
TruthMan

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
What is Torah? This Hebrew word Torah is often translated in English Bible as Law; However, this is a rather poor translation.
The word Torah comes from the roots yarah, which means to shoot, aim, or point to, and morah , meaning teacher.
Therefore, the Torah is God's instruction to His people. These instructions teach us how to live on this earth and point us to eternal life through Yeshua (Jesus).
So, why do we have a special day just to rejoice in the Torah of God??
It's because the Word of God is a tree of life for us, and if would just take hold of it, we would see that all its path are pleasant and will lead us to peace (Prov. 3:17; see also Prov. 16:7 and Ps. 119:165)....
Praise the Lord Preacherman01 this is a very good comment just like all of your comments. I will see you in Church on Sunday.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 30, 2013
 
An open Torah scroll on the bema, a platform podium from which the Torah and the Prophets are read. It's because the Word of God is a tree of life for us, and if we would just take hold of it, we would see that all its path are pleasant and will lead us to peace (Prov.3:17; see also Prov. 16:7 and Ps. 119:165).
The Torah contains all the wisdom and instruction we need to live healthy, happy, successful, prosperous lives.
"Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions [Torah] Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do.
"Study this Book of Instruction [Sefer ha Torah] continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do." (Joshua 1:7-8).......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 min Gary Coaldigger 12,355
The Talmud: "Jesus is in hell..." 11 min Old GT 26
demons 15 min Nc resident 9
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 17 min Nc resident 1,495
UN chief calls for 'immediate and unconditional... 18 min OnlyPatchWork 9
God is just 25 min selatla 118
Is being a nudist a sin 29 min Liam R 81
A Message from Nettie 48 min Nc resident 1,304
...Christianity's explanation of race 1 hr Nc resident 111
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 4 hr AAAM 193
•••
•••