Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

Horus the ancient Egyptian god of the sun,represented as having the head of a hawk, he was the son of Osiris and Isis. A hybrid being created by Nephilim. People bow down to worship him in ancient times just as they are doing today. Which is the same as paying homage to the devil himself.
Thinking

Chippenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

I was asking wayntard/what... He's flaming catholics on another thread as we type...
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
What in tarnation makes you think Punisher is Catholic?

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Kelly wrote:
When did Horus live? What year? Was it before Jesus? If so then this is a concern for sure as it seems that the Savior story of Jesus was told before Jesus through Horus.
Not a concern, not for Christianity. The worship of Horus and other deities that the story of Jesus and God resemble have very much ceased to exist. The worship of Jesus and God of Christianity has been around and going strong for 2000 years if you hadn't known and is a world wide religion. Those older religions like of Horus, they were bound geographically and died out quickly with time as the populations of those religions died out.
Any more questions?
Idi O Syncrasy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Thinking wrote:
I was asking wayntard/what... He's flaming catholics on another thread as we type...
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry. I misunderstood.
That practice does seem to be a popular pastime amongst certain American Protestant groups.
Rather curious and unchristlike if you ask me.

There is a long history of such prejudice and discrimination in my country's not-so-proud moments.
Check out some of these precious moments of movements:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Party

Sort of a sad commentary.
raptorchrist

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

there is no historical proof of Jesus ever having existed. the best Christians could ever come up with was the word of Josephus which was proven false hundreds of years ago. and as far as Josephus' explanation of the similarities of Jesus and numerous other deities before him, the best he could come up with was that Satan made forgeries in advance to discredit the story of Jesus. I call bullshit. have fun wasting your lives arguing opinions as fact.
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

raptorchrist wrote:
there is no historical proof of Jesus ever having existed.

Yes there is, troll..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_J...
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

ms_tickled wrote:
Horus the ancient Egyptian god of the sun,represented as having the head of a hawk, he was the son of Osiris and Isis. A hybrid being created by Nephilim. People bow down to worship him in ancient times just as they are doing today. Which is the same as paying homage to the devil himself.

Horus didnt really exist. And angels dont have babies. Nephilim is a Hebrew word translated English: giants
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Horus = Egyptian mythology.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

When it comes to "horus" and other story's like this I can only say this. Don't believe every story's from the pit of hell. As I said before if its not in the Bible trash it, because that is just what it is nothing but trash FACT......
Likud Hubris

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

EMS Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Which version of Horus? There are 15...
Also there are no actual similarities: Someone has already taken the liberty of debunking the Jesus/Horus thing, and was kind enough to provide credible sources to cite.
http://kingdavid8.com/Copycat/JesusHorus.html
..........the jONATHAN pOLLARD - Eric Cantor- Pam Geller wingnut militia controls Hollywood and Madison Avenue and creates the myths that fuels endless wars for the psuedo-religionists that promote the WINEP fifth column and the Lavon Affair.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 6 min Sundog512 78,331
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 21 min tahoegirl 1,258
Does Prayer Make A Difference? 25 min Nc resident 47
Cookie's Place 26 min Sundog512 1,806
Slaves to the Establishment 49 min CLU 1
The King James Bible Still Remains 1 hr Shiachah 61
Speaking in tongues 1 hr Brother Lee Love 81
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 5,957
•••