The Pro-Gay Christian Brochure
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#41 Jul 12, 2010
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you were expressing your christian love when you were making jokes about having sex with poop.
Shut your trap, crybaby.
Speaking of playing with poop ...... but no joke, statement of fact.
feces for jesus

Norwalk, CT

#42 Jul 12, 2010
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of playing with poop ...... but no joke, statement of fact.
statement of fact? what is .... that your God crapped himself when he died?
His Own

Cincinnati, OH

#43 Jul 16, 2010
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, unverifiable facts makes things lies?
I guess the following are lies because you don't have any facts or evidence to support these claims:
1. jesus was the son of god
2. the bible is the word of god
3. jesus is the one and only god and all other gods are false
4. mary was virgin
I could go on and on showing things that would now be lies according to your "logic".
Feces of Jesus. I have a question...Did you me to use the "feces" or "faces" I am just curious. Every time I read your post that sticks out at me. thanks!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#45 Jul 16, 2010
His Own wrote:
<quoted text>Feces of Jesus. I have a question...Did you me to use the "feces" or "faces" I am just curious. Every time I read your post that sticks out at me. thanks!
No, he meant to be insulting.
His Own

Cincinnati, OH

#46 Jul 16, 2010
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>No, he meant to be insulting.
Not Good!
feces for jesus

Norwalk, CT

#47 Jul 19, 2010
His Own wrote:
<quoted text>Feces of Jesus. I have a question...Did you me to use the "feces" or "faces" I am just curious. Every time I read your post that sticks out at me. thanks!
The name is feces for jesus. N2shotoki needs to imagine tolerance like his avatar says.
His Own

Cincinnati, OH

#48 Jul 19, 2010
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
The name is feces for jesus. N2shotoki needs to imagine tolerance like his avatar says.
What do you mean?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#49 Jul 19, 2010
His Own wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean?
He means he is here to insult, offend and bash Christians and they are to simply tolerate the abuse.
feces for jesus

Norwalk, CT

#50 Jul 19, 2010
His Own wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean?
Do you understand English?
His Own

Cincinnati, OH

#51 Jul 19, 2010
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand English?
Yes! but I can't spell very well.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#52 Jul 20, 2010
1 Corinthians 6:9 - "9 What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, NOR MEN WHO LIE WITH MEN..." The translation is directed towards having sexual intercourse with the same sex. The scriptures are clear on the stance of homosexuality, yet so many people try to "modernize" the scriptures by simply ignoring the ones that go against their beliefs. The ones that choose to do this are simply trying to gain favor with the world, but the scriptures warn against that, because it means enmity with God.(James 4:4)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#53 Jul 20, 2010
Valiturus wrote:
1 Corinthians 6:9 - "9 What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, NOR MEN WHO LIE WITH MEN..." The translation is directed towards having sexual intercourse with the same sex. The scriptures are clear on the stance of homosexuality, yet so many people try to "modernize" the scriptures by simply ignoring the ones that go against their beliefs. The ones that choose to do this are simply trying to gain favor with the world, but the scriptures warn against that, because it means enmity with God.(James 4:4)
I just love how someone who simply states the truth of scripture gets attacked. If you don't want to hear the truth of scripture, get out of the Christian forum. If you want to hear lies and have your sin promoted, got to the glbt forum.
Mike Sansevero

Woburn, MA

#56 Mar 1, 2013
I live at 14 Madison Ave Watertown, MA and i'm ready to come out of the closet!!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#57 Mar 1, 2013
Homosexuality is a sin:
Genesis 19:1-11, Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, 1 Kings 14:24, 1 Kings 15:12, 2 Kings 23:7, Judges 19:16-24, Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 ,1 Timothy 1:8-10, Jude 1:7

Marriage is ONLY between a MAN and a WOMAN:
Genesis 2:22-24, Matthew 19:4-6, Mark 10:6-9, Ephesians 5:22-23, Colossians 3:18-19,Hebrews 13:4, 1 Corinthians 7:1-16, Proverbs 19:14, Proverbs 18:22, Proverbs 12:4, Proverbs 31:10, Deuteronomy 24:5, Proverbs 30:18-19, Proverbs 20:6-7, Proverbs 5:18-19

Fornication (sex outside of marriage) is a sin:
1 Corinthians 7:2, Acts 15:20, 1 Corinthians 5:1, 1 Corinthians 6:13, 1 Corinthians 6:18, 1 Corinthians 10:8, 2 Corinthians 12:21, Galatians 5:19, Ephesians 5:3, Colossians 3:5, 1 Thessalonians 4:3, Jude 1:7, Hebrews 13:4
----------

The Word of God is crystal clear against this sin on every possible angle.

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." - John 17:17

----------
How can I know for sure that I will go to Heaven?
http://www.swordofthelord.com/salvation.php

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#58 Mar 3, 2013
McMike wrote:
After dealing with a Bible thumper spreading his homosexual hate speech at the beach today, I'm trying to come out with a 'brochure' on what the Bible really says about homosexuality.
Basically, IMHO, the gist is:
S&G: Attempted gang rape
Leviticus:'Toeyvah' meaning a ritual impurity and 'as with' means 'bed'.
Corinthians: Paul never said 'sex between men' but said 'soft' and 'male bed'; It used to condemn masturbation less than a hundred years ago; The heterosexual male was the 'effeminate' male
Romans: Pagan idolatry
If anyone can help please assist. Me can make cool brochure no problemo but me english/writing skills kinda lag.
Maybe gays can't repent.

Romans 1 "God gave them up"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith during hard times 1 hr ROG 41
World War Two Veteran tells a story 1 hr ROG 7
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 4 hr Jasonville 122
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ 4 hr Jasonville 66
Early Christianity 4 hr Jasonville 1,833
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 hr superwilly 277
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 4 hr superwilly 84,701
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr truth 736
More from around the web