apokalypsis
LTT

Elkview, WV

#1107 Jul 30, 2014
I'm enjoying your writing and lessons, Halycon. Man, what a teacher you are. I'd like soon to share a night vision I had of Revelation 19 and of a verse in Joel if it's OK with you. Would you mind? I feel like it's very important.

“He is Risen”

Since: Jun 09

Jackson, TN

#1108 Jul 30, 2014
LTT wrote:
I'm enjoying your writing and lessons, Halycon. Man, what a teacher you are. I'd like soon to share a night vision I had of Revelation 19 and of a verse in Joel if it's OK with you. Would you mind? I feel like it's very important.
Thank you LTT; I am always open to hearing insight concerning the Bible...although I do test each spirit...
LTT

Elkview, WV

#1109 Jul 31, 2014
It's OK, because I know that we are to test the spirits to see whether they be of God or not. I do believe that God gives dreams and visions. I believe He has a purpose for it---as He does everything with purpose.

This was several years ago while I was sleeping:

I dreamed that I heard a horse neighing louder and louder, and more intensely. It was as if he were speaking. I couldn't see him anywhere as I looked everywhere for him. Finally, his voice came closer, and it made me look up--into the sky. He was very large and I could see his face as he looked over the hill across from my house. He looked up and down the valley, back and forth, as if He were looking everywhere and missing nothing. Although he was white, he was shadowy (This was to me as being a shadow of what/who is to happen/come).
He became furious and nodded his head, and stood on his hind legs. He pawed with his front legs, He shook his head and then started to move purposefully from his place to run. I could hear him run as I heard the sound of many horses running. behind him.
Very soon after he started to run across the sky, innumerable horses followed him, all white. He was still shadowy white at this time, but he was clearly the head of the horses. As the horses ran, they were as white as snow, and the clouds or air even broke in an airy white "dust" to show that they were moving powerfully through the air---making contact with what was below them. Their fur was so pure that I could see the colors of mauve, blue, and yellow from the sky reflecting from it. The clouds were so bright--unlke any other time. They ran on on an intended course with a particular mission until they were out of sight, across the hill now behind my house.
I was stunned--amazed--no good words to describe how I felt. When they had come they lit up everything---everything became brighter. I looked behind me and I was in the yard next door---where my great grandmother used to live. My cousin and his family had lived there since then for many years.(The old house had burned down, and a new house had been constructed). In my dream, when I turned around, it was the old house standing, and my uncle stood half way from me and beyond him half way then were the steps of the old house, and my mother was on them. She has gone on to be with Jesus now and had at the time of my dream been dead for awhile. She was wearing white and she looked young and beautiful, radiantly lovely. My uncle stood about 7 feet from me. She stood about 7 feet from him.
After I looked at her and was aware of all behind me, I heard the horses running back again. They were coming back from the same direction that they had ran toward. Again, I heard them before I saw them. I finally saw them. They were moving quickly. I looked at my mother and she smiled and nodded at the horses, as if to say, "This is it!" I looked back at the horses. I watched them until they ran out of sight. At the end was the first lead horse, now bright white. He stood up and pawed and neighed quite a lot. He was furious and powerful. Just before he got to the first hill from where he came, he stopped, neighed again, stood up and pawed. I could here the other horses running in the distance from him. Before he went out of sight, he turned shadowy white again. As I woke up, I could still hear him neighing. When I was awake, he was still neighing. Finally, his neighing faded out. I woke up.

I told this dream to some other friends who said there were a couple of other people that had told of having similar dreams. One woman could hear the horses running, but she did not see them. They happened close to the time that I had this dream. I do believe this dream came from God. I believe it was about Revelation 19, when Jesus comes back, and God was telling me to read Joel 2:1 as to why I was having this dream. "Blow the trumpet in Zion and sound an alarm....the day of the Lord comes, it's nigh at hand."
LTT

Elkview, WV

#1110 Aug 3, 2014
Speaking of my dream, I had to pray for God to show me what it meant. It took a few weeks, and I was shown a little at a time. This dream "blew me away." It was not like usual dreams.
Some of you may not believe in or accept such things as dreams. That's OK! I do believe God gives dreams and visions. In any case, I'd like to ask that no one take offense to what I have said by sharing my dream and talking about it. I notice some time has passed since anyone has made a comment on this thread. That's OK if no one wants to talk about it, but I hope it won't end the thread and Halycon's teachings. I look forward to reading on. Unless anyone has anything to say about my dream, including (you) Halycon, please do, when you are able, continue with the Bible study.
Have a good day everyone!!!!!
LTT

Elkview, WV

#1111 Aug 5, 2014
So, tell me, does any of the Christians here see any of today's events leading to the soon coming of Jesus Christ or to the coming of the Tribulation period? I'll wait now to hear from someone else. Lots has been said.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1112 Aug 5, 2014
LTT wrote:
So, tell me, does any of the Christians here see any of today's events leading to the soon coming of Jesus Christ or to the coming of the Tribulation period? I'll wait now to hear from someone else. Lots has been said.
The Messiah is present on earth today and it's not Jesus. The NT is a book of Christian mythology and is the doctrine of Satan. There will be no rapture, tribulation, or millennium. Most scripture has already been fulfilled and it will all happen within the Messiahs' lifetime. Jesus has also been reincarnated and his new name is "Bill". Revelation 3:12. He is the leader of the "sons of darkness".
LTT

Elkview, WV

#1113 Aug 5, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Messiah is present on earth today and it's not Jesus. The NT is a book of Christian mythology and is the doctrine of Satan. There will be no rapture, tribulation, or millennium. Most scripture has already been fulfilled and it will all happen within the Messiahs' lifetime. Jesus has also been reincarnated and his new name is "Bill". Revelation 3:12. He is the leader of the "sons of darkness".
Not so! And---BALONEY!!!!!

“He is Risen”

Union City, TN

#1114 Aug 17, 2014
Revelation 19:14-17 “And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather together for the supper of the great God”.
Christ Jesus will not return alone. The armies of heaven follow Him. I should say that there are many who believe these armies to be those who have gone to be with the Lord. They will say,“Look how they are dressed. They are clothed in fine linen, white and clean. As we have already seen, white linen is the righteousness of the saints”. But, I do not agree. 1st Thessalonians tells us, "For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord”. Paul tells us the “dead in Christ” shall rise first, and that does not describe believers as an army.
This is truly our Lord, Jesus Christ. He is now in contrast to the rider of the white horse of the first seal who came conquering and to conquer. The mention of a sword is not new. The sword is the word out of His mouth. With His word He shall take the nations and then rule them with a scepter of iron. The sword will overcome the enemies of God at Armageddon. 2nd Thessalonians 2:8 "And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming”. By means of His word he shall be absolute. Isaiah 34:5-6 tells us, "For My sword shall be bathed in heaven; indeed it shall come down on Edom,
and on the people of My curse, for judgment. The sword of the Lord is filled with blood,
it is made overflowing with fatness, with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams. For the Lord has a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Edom". And Jeremiah 46:10,“For this is the day of the Lord God of hosts, a day of vengeance, that He may avenge Himself on His adversaries. The sword shall devour; it shall be satiated and made drunk with their blood; for the Lord God of hosts has a sacrifice in the north country by the River Euphrates”.
Jesus Christ will tread the winepress where the clusters of the vine of the earth
have been cast for judgment. Isaiah 63:1-4 tells us,“Who is this who comes from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah, this One who is glorious in His apparel, traveling in the greatness of His strength? I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save. Why is Your apparel red, and Your garments like one who treads in the winepress? I have trodden the winepress alone, and from the peoples no one was with Me. For I have trodden them in My anger, and trampled them in My fury; their blood is sprinkled upon My garments, and I have stained all My robes. For the day of vengeance is in My heart, and the year of My redeemed has come”.
His name, is written on his vesture, possibly a reference to the custom of persons of note and eminence having their names interwoven in their garments, and which was sometimes done in letters of gold; and a name is written, His name, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. There is not a doubt now.
John is next given a description of the war against those who refused to
attend the marriage supper of the Lamb.

“He is Risen”

Jackson, TN

#1115 Sep 16, 2014
Revelation 19:18-20
“That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all {men, both] free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of
the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet
that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.”
Matthew 24:27-28 “For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together”. In chapter sixteen the spirits of demons went out to gather the nations of the earth together to the battle of the great day of God Almighty. In this chapter the fowls of the heaven are called to, "Come and dine". This is the valley of decision of Joel's prophecy. This is where buzzards will gorge upon the carcasses of the slain. In spite of all mankind's cries about peace, there has been no peace because of its enmity toward God. All resistance to God will be dealt with here. The return of the Lord is also when the rapture of the church will take place. In the Book of Revelation the emphasis is on the victorious aspect of his return. He is coming to destroy the beast and the false prophet. But his coming is more than that. It is the time of the redeemed. We will read of the resurrection in the next chapter but first he must tread the winepress alone. The armies of heaven do not take part in that task. He alone is qualified for such an undertaking. Romans 12:19 tells us “Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.".
2nd Thessalonians 1:6 also tells us,“Since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you”. In righteousness He judges and makes war. The beast and the false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire. 2nd Thessalonians 1:7-9 “and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power”. 2nd Thessalonians 2:8 tells us “And then the lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming”. This is the destruction of the man of lawlessness. The last remnants of Nimrod’s kingdom find its destiny in the lake of fire. False religion and false government alike confront the true King of kings and Lord of lords and will be unable to stand.

“He is Risen”

Jackson, TN

#1116 Oct 24, 2014
Revelation 19:21 “And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.”

The followers of the beast and false prophet are slain with the sword that proceeds from the mouth of Him who rides the white horse. The fowls have a feast. Those who followed the beast, received his mark, or his name, will become buzzard food. Where is the hilarity now? Where is the celebration over the death of God's two witnesses? Where is the sending of presents to each other because of the death of goodness? Government and religion, empowered by the dragon, consolidated to eliminate God from the human experience. Now they must deal with God's Son. From the beast and false prophet, all lies and deception. There are no lies and deception here. There is only truth.
This chapter ends with the a subtle reference to Matthew 24:28, "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together”. The fowls will gorge themselves upon the enemies of God. It does not matter to the buzzards whether the carcass is a general, a captain, or a private soldier. Buzzards care not one whit whether a person is bond or free. Buzzards do not distinguish between rich and poor. All flesh tastes alike to the carrion birds. They will feast in celebration of the victory of our Lord and Christ. This is the return of Jesus viewed from the standpoint of victory. But it is also the rapture of the church. Not a secret rapture as many believe, but the fulfillment of 2nd Thessalonians. "when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed”. The time when Jesus is revealed in flaming fire taking vengeance is the same time He comes to be glorified in His saints and admired in them that believe.

“He is Risen”

Jackson, TN

#1117 Oct 24, 2014
This passage has often been referred to as "the Thessalonian problem". This of course means this passage presents a problem to those who suggest a secret return of Christ followed by a seven year tribulation period which in turn is followed by the revelation of Christ. It presented no problem to Paul. It presents no problem to those who let the Bible mean what it says. The problem exists only for those who insist on what the Bible does not teach. They teach there is a secret return of Christ which they label "the rapture of the church".
They teach the rapture is followed by a seven year tribulation period, the last half
of which they call the great tribulation period. They call the visible return of Christ the revelation of Christ. The above quote from 2nd Thessalonians is too plain to be misunderstood. Language could not make it clearer. The rapture of the church and the revelation of Christ occur at the same time.
Furthermore, there is no real mention in the Bible of a tribulation period that lasts for seven years. There is, however, one verse from the Old Testament which is often used to teach such a period. It is time to deal with that verse. The verse is found in the Book of Daniel 9:27, "Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; but in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”
There can be no understanding of this verse unless we determine who is the "he". It is equally necessary to know to what covenant this verse refers. What traditionalist teach often goes like this, "the man of sin will make a seven year treaty with the nation of Israel. He will then break the treaty it in the middle of the seven years". It is said this seven years will constitute the tribulation period with the last three and one-half years being the great tribulation period.

“He is Risen”

Jackson, TN

#1118 Oct 24, 2014
Let us examine Daniel's verse more closely and carefully. First, there is no mention of a treaty. There is mention of a covenant, not
a treaty. Not just any covenant but "the covenant". For a covenant to be confirmed it must first exist. This existing covenant to be confirmed by the "he" of the verse. Israel came out of Egypt under the covenant of grace which God cut with Abraham. At Sinai they refused the voice of God and came under a covenant of Law. The mention of the sacrifice and oblation indicates that to be the covenant in view in this verse. Daniel, being a Jew, would certainly understand that covenant to be in view. He was given this revelation while confessing transgressions of that very covenant. Now let's tackle the problem of identifying the "he" of verse twenty-seven. We need only understand the subject of the verse. In order to do that we must read the previous verse. In verse twenty-six the Messiah is identified as the subject. There is also mention of the people of the prince that shall come. Does verse twenty-seven refer to "the prince that shall come" or does it refer back to the Messiah of verse twenty-six? The covenant is the Law of Moses. It was to be confirmed (established) by the Messiah. Romans 15:8 tells us,“Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made to the fathers”. Jesus Christ, the minister of the circumcision, did indeed confirm the covenant of the law with Israel for three and one half years.

“He is Risen”

Jackson, TN

#1119 Oct 24, 2014
Matthew 10:5-6 "These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel”. And Matthew 15:24 tells us,“But He answered and said, I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel”. The time period of his ministry was three and one-half years. That takes care of the first half of the week. We have already accounted for the remaining half when we studied the forty-two months (three and one-half years) of the beast out of the sea. This answers the question, "What happened to the seventieth week?" The covenant of the law may be broadly viewed from two aspects. It promised blessings to the Israelites who kept it perfectly. It places a curse upon any Israelite who violated it, even in one point. For three and one-half years Jesus lived under the covenant of the Law. He taught the law. He kept the law perfectly. He received all the blessings promised by the law. He shared those blessing with the nation both through his teaching and healing. He became living proof of the truthfulness of the promised blessings.

“He is Risen”

Jackson, TN

#1120 Oct 24, 2014
Thus confirming the covenant to the nation. After confirming the blessing of the covenant of the law to Israel for three and one-half years the Messiah suffered the curse of the law by becoming a curse for Israel. For it is written, "Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree". This confirmed the truthfulness of the law as to its penalty. By confirming both the blessings and the curse of the law he brought the law to its proper conclusion (fulfillment). Once redemption was made for the transgressions of the covenant of law there was no more need for the sacrifices and oblations required by it. This was reason for the sacrifice and oblations to cease. All this is very clearly explained by the Book of Hebrews. The sacrifices and oblations of the law have no value since the cross. The law was abolished at the cross. Soon after the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus, the destruction of Jerusalem took place by the hands of the Romans. From that time there have been wars and desolations. "Daniel 9:24 tells us,“Seventy weeks are determined for your people and for your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sins, to make reconciliation for iniquity, o bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy”. There are several things to ponder in this verse. First and foremost, the seventy weeks concern Israel and the holy city, Jerusalem. The seventy sevens are to also "finish the transgression". This makes it clear that Jesus is the one who establishes the covenant with Israel. In order for there to be a transgression there must be a law, Romans 4:15 tells us “ because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression”. In order for transgression to be finished, the law, of necessity must be abolished.

“He is Risen”

Jackson, TN

#1121 Oct 24, 2014
Paul wrote in Romans 5:13,“For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law”. The cutting off of the Messiah finished the transgression by Him suffering the penalty of transgressed law. And Romans 6:14 tells us that those who believe in Him are "not under law but under grace". Jesus made an end of sins by destroying the works of the devil. Jesus made reconciliation for iniquity. Jesus brought in everlasting righteousness which is reckoned to all who believe in Him.
Jesus sealed up the vision and the prophecy. Jesus anointed the most holy (the
holy of holies). Hebrews 9:12 tells us “Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption”. Hebrews 9:24 tells us,“For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us”. Israel, nor anyone else for that matter, can now object that the covenant of the law was unworkable. Jesus confirmed that covenant for the three and one-half years by His life and death.

“He is Risen”

Jackson, TN

#1123 Oct 24, 2014
Daniel stated the desolation of Israel is to last until the consummation of time. That can certainly not be doubted. Daniel also stated that wars and desolations are to continue until the determined things will be poured out on the desolate. These wars and desolations are clearly a part of human history. The rejection of the Messiah by Israel ushered in a time of great tribulation for Israel. This great tribulation took place when the armies of Rome compassed the city. One has only to read the account by Josephus to understand how dreadful a time that was. Deuteronomy 28:49-61 prophesies of the “great tribulation” that Israel was to face. The wars and desolations have continued until this present time.
This chapter closes when the beast and false prophet are cast alive into
the lake of fire according to Isaiah 14:19-20 But you are cast out of your grave like an abominable branch, like the garment of those who are slain, thrust through with a sword, who go down to the stones of the pit, like a corpse trodden underfoot. You will not be joined with them in burial, because you have destroyed your land and slain your people. The brood of evildoers shall never be named”.
This prophecy of Isaiah will find its ultimate fulfillment at the return of the Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth.
Rejoice!

“He is Risen”

Gadsden, TN

#1124 Dec 3, 2014
Isaiah 24:21-22 “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.”
I grew up in a part of the country where snakes were a common hazard.
There were two species common to our neighborhood. There was the garter snake which was no big deal; and there was the Timber rattlesnake which kept us all on alert. I cannot remember how many rattlesnakes were killed by my brothers and the family dog, I do remember how many we actually killed, but I do remember the saying, "Cut off a snake's head and its body will wiggle until sundown". I am not guaranteeing the truthfulness of this saying, I am saying that it reminds me of this chapter of the Book of the Revelation. At the cross, Jesus crushed the head of the serpent. However, the serpent still runs to and fro in the earth seeking whom he may devour. In the above passage from Isaiah's prophecy and in this chapter of the Book of Revelation we are reading about sundown for
the serpent. At the cross, Jesus destroyed the devil. He also removed his power of death. Jesus also destroyed the devil's works which are our sins. Hebrews 2:14 tells us, "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil”. 1st John 3:8 tells us, "He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was
manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil." Jesus, the seed of the woman, bruised the serpent's head at the cross. In my terms, we are now ready for sundown. The tail of the serpent is about to stop wriggling.

“He is Risen”

Gadsden, TN

#1125 Dec 3, 2014
We have already studied the judgments of God upon the earth under the
symbols of trumpets and bowls. The beast and the false prophet have been cast alive into the lake of fire at the battle of Armageddon. The followers of the beast have been consumed by the sword of the mouth of the King of kings and Lord of lords. The soldiers of the beast, assembled from all parts of the globe die in a land foreign to them. There would be no victory celebrations or their returning home. There would be no parades and flag waving. There will be no ceremonies to honor the dead. At the end of this battle there will be no speeches telling the glory of war. Mothers and fathers will weep over sons that whose bodies will be consumed by the buzzards. Burials are not to be! The fowls of heaven become the final resting place of the bodies of the slain. Everything will be in total disarray. Isaiah 24:6 tells us, "Therefore has the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." Babylon has been destroyed. Isaiah 24:10-12 tells us, "The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in. There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone. In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction”. That is where things stand at the close of chapter nineteen of the Book of the Revelation.
When the battle of Armageddon is finished the serpent that caused all the death and destruction remains to be dealt with.
Revelation 20:1-3 “And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old
serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years. And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should
deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season”.
The ancient prophecy of Isaiah, quoted at the opening of this chapter, is now about to be fulfilled. An angel seizes the dragon, that old serpent, called the devil and Satan, chains him, and casts him into the abyss for a thousand years.
All satanic activity upon the earth will cease at that time. His deceptions will no
longer mislead the nations. The prince of the power of the air will no longer be
able to energize the children of disobedience.

“He is Risen”

Jackson, TN

#1126 Jan 4, 2015
Revelation 20:4 “And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”
The meek shall inherit the earth. Daniel 7:22 tells us, "until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived when the saints took possession of the kingdom”. It has been asked, "Over whom will the saints reign during the thousand years?" This is a fair question. Daniel answers that question. From him we learn the saints will rule over what remains of the former world kingdoms whose kings have lost their dominion.
Remember those souls under the altar in chapter six. They were crying out to God as to when He would avenge their blood upon their killers. Remember how they were told to wait a little while. Now their waiting is over. Thrones are set up and judgment is given to the saints. The twelve apostles are specifically mentioned in this regards; in Matthew 19:28,“And Jesus said to them, Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel”. And Luke 22:29-30 we are told, "and just as My Father has granted Me a kingdom, I grant you that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel”. They will be joined by countless numbers according to Mathew 8:11 “I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven”.
***Cont***

“He is Risen”

Jackson, TN

#1127 Jan 4, 2015
The world jokingly sneers at the idea of the meek inheriting the earth. The world has a philosophy of "me first". The world believes in the survival of the fittest. What the world does not understand is that spiritual fitness exceeds physical and commercial fitness. Thrones will be occupied by those who suffered the slings and arrows of worldly scorn. They will live and reign with Jesus for one thousand years. This is the first resurrection. The word, resurrection, comes from a Greek word meaning to stand up or to stand again. This resurrection happens when the heavens open and the Rider on the white horse returns to earth. The resurrection of the saints has always waited for the return of Christ. This
resurrection also proves that there had been no previous secret return of the Lord Jesus. He whose name is The Word of God will came back for his own. They will share the powers and judgments of His government. In John 14:1-3 we are told,“Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also”. In this chapter we see the literal fulfillment of Jesus' promise. Jesus and His saints will take charge of the world. 1st Corinthians 6:2 tells us,“Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters”?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 11 min Seentheotherside 2,632
The truth is difficult, I understand. 20 min Jake999 173
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 24 min Seentheotherside 1,945
breath of god, and how we come to light. 2 hr Big Al 92
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 2 hr Big Al 1,180
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 3 hr Preacher 1
Israel is anti christ, literally 7 hr Big Al 262
More from around the web