Louisville, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Hi Pilgrim, that's what the perpetrators of this evil hope people will believe and pay certain people to discredit.

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/techniques.asp

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Hi Patriot, I tend to think conspiracy theorists are being paranoid, and follow a belief system motivated by fear. Ive been into this stuff myself, and it just gets more and more paranoid and delusional.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Pilgrim_ wrote:
Hi Patriot, I tend to think conspiracy theorists are being paranoid, and follow a belief system motivated by fear. Ive been into this stuff myself, and it just gets more and more paranoid and delusional.
Indeed that rabbit hole goes very deep and has many caverns loaded with spooks and goblins!

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

HALYCON!

I don't know if you've still been responding to my book. Know that I've not been ignoring you. I haven't gotten access to my e-Mails for a while. When I do, I'll respond. Until then, I must say this...

If Jesus hasn't returned as of yet, he will shortly. BUT...here's a few errors these churches are making.

FIRST...the so-called "rapture" only pertains to the elect...the 144,000!

When this so-called "rapture" takes place, the elect MUST enjoy their Sabbath for 1,000 years before Heaven is established fully. Judgment will not take place until AFTER the 1,000 years.

When all "see" the Lord at his return, this is not to say that we will see him literally! We'll see him, as we do this day, through the events that he warned us about. We'll ALL "see" him because the whole Earth will be affected by the conditions he mentioned that will, are, and must, come to pass!

Study the prophetic "weeks" of Daniel. Do the math. Read John. Read Paul. Read Matthew. Am I wrong?

ALSO...The prophesies of our anointed Savior are NOT prophesies similar to those of the OT prophets. The prophesies of our anointed Savior are based on foreknowledge; based on the knowledge of man's shortcomings. In other words, his prophesies are based not on the matter that they MUST come to pass, but that they will...because man is void of true wisdom and knowledge. In other words (again), what he told his apostles was nothing that was based on spiritual, or godly, intererence or interaction. What he shared with them was what was to occur because he knew the outcome of the present and future direction of mankind. In conclusion, our world is the way it is NOT because "GOD" made it the way it is, but because WE did! He told us that the conditions of Heaven is within us, but we didn't listen! NOW, Heaven is confined within a few, until the end.

Perfection is the key. Do we believe we can be perfect, as instructed us, or do we continue to make excuses, holding firm to what we've been taught?
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
HALYCON!
I don't know if you've still been responding to my book. Know that I've not been ignoring you. I haven't gotten access to my e-Mails for a while. When I do, I'll respond. Until then, I must say this...
If Jesus hasn't returned as of yet, he will shortly. BUT...here's a few errors these churches are making.
When this so-called "rapture" takes place, the elect MUST enjoy their Sabbath for 1,000 years before Heaven is established fully. Judgment will not take place until AFTER the 1,000 years.
When all "see" the Lord at his return, this is not to say that we will see him literally! We'll see him, as we do this day, through the events that he warned us about. We'll ALL "see" him because the whole Earth will be affected by the conditions he mentioned that will, are, and must, come to pass!
Study the prophetic "weeks" of Daniel. Do the math. Read John. Read Paul. Read Matthew. Am I wrong?
ALSO...The prophesies of our anointed Savior are NOT prophesies similar to those of the OT prophets. The prophesies of our anointed Savior are based on foreknowledge; based on the knowledge of man's shortcomings. In other words, his prophesies are based not on the matter that they MUST come to pass, but that they will...because man is void of true wisdom and knowledge. In other words (again), what he told his apostles was nothing that was based on spiritual, or godly, intererence or interaction. What he shared with them was what was to occur because he knew the outcome of the present and future direction of mankind. In conclusion, our world is the way it is NOT because "GOD" made it the way it is, but because WE did! He told us that the conditions of Heaven is within us, but we didn't listen! NOW, Heaven is confined within a few, until the end.
Perfection is the key. Do we believe we can be perfect, as instructed us, or do we continue to make excuses, holding firm to what we've been taught?
Jehovah Witness, the 144,000 is a myth and not to be taken as literal truth. There are no elect, that's man's invention, not Creator! The very idea that Creator would have select favorites is ludicrous! Every cult think they are Creator's chosen ones but that's just not the case, it's a lie! All life on all planets are Creators favorites, period!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
Jehovah Witness, the 144,000 is a myth and not to be taken as literal truth. There are no elect, that's man's invention, not Creator! The very idea that Creator would have select favorites is ludicrous! Every cult think they are Creator's chosen ones but that's just not the case, it's a lie! All life on all planets are Creators favorites, period!
Sadly, you're obviously misunderstanding the reason for Father's having any "favorites."

First, the elect aren't elected because they were chosen by Father to be his "favorites." The elect fill a predetermined vocation. In this, the elect aren't predestined or predetermined, but the vocation is; a vocation that came to be and necessary after Adam fell. The vocation and the person that accepts the position fulfill His divine will, therefore, the individual becomes His "favorite." Secondly, the nation of Israel aren't His "favorite" simply because of who they are. They, too, became His "favorite" because they're direct descendants of Adam, Noah, and Abraham, all of which shared a special relationship with Father Yahoweh. And again, this choosing is in accordance to the fulfillment of His divine will.

I see that you have a lot of doubt and disbelief regarding what's written in the Word of "God." What I don't see, though, is your version of truth. It makes no sense to declare another wrong if you're not willing to share what's right. If what you claim is true, what evidence can you provide to prove such claims?

And by the way, I'm not "Jehovah's Witness," nor am I affiliated with any one "Christian" denomination, or religion, or philosophy, or what-have-you. My religion is Mashiyachiym. Doctrinal similarities do exist, but so do differences as well.

Thank you for your time and consideration. May our 'Elohiym, Yahowah and Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach, bless your search for Truth, and make it prosperous.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you have a lot of doubt and disbelief regarding what's written in the Word of "God." What I don't see, though, is your version of truth. It makes no sense to declare another wrong if you're not willing to share what's right. If what you claim is true, what evidence can you provide to prove such claims?
Well you got me there buzz, but on this site,(the only one that makes any sense) they claim to be the very elect that you talk about.
www.iswasandwillbe.com
Just veer over to the top right hand of the page and insert 144,000 into the search box and wolla, there's your answer,'if' you can believe it!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Well you got me there buzz, but on this site,(the only one that makes any sense) they claim to be the very elect that you talk about.
www.iswasandwillbe.com
Just veer over to the top right hand of the page and insert 144,000 into the search box and wolla, there's your answer,'if' you can believe it!
Hi, the 144,000 came from the 12 tribes of the fleshly nation of Israel at that time. God was trying to get all Jews saved before he came at the end of that old evil world. The Lord of Israel did not one to perish. Look how he grafted in the Gentiles into is kingdom because of their unbelief (That was the whole mystery of the gospel of Christ). The God of Israel was trying to provoke them to jealousy so they would repent, but many did not. God was trying everything to save his people. Many never repented and they perish when he came. Paul told his people (Jews) I wash my hands of your blood, because they deny his as Christ the Son of God and that he was delivering them from their sin, the law of works. When Lord came at the end of that old evil would, as he said he would, many was cast into the lake of fire, which is the second death. God did not put them they, they put themselves there. The 144,000 was the chosen, elect, and faithful.

The Lord knew everyone that would be saved (they were the predestined)for he knew everyone heart, as he does today.

If I can ask you something, do you believe we are still in the end of that old world, still trying to save Jews and Gentiles and/or are we in the new world, enjoying the Holy Spirit of Grace of everlasting life. Your answer will give me and idea who I am talking to. Thanks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Brother Lee Love

Hi, the 144,000 came from the 12 tribes of the fleshly nation of Israel at that time. God was trying to get all Jews saved before he came at the end of that old evil world. The Lord of Israel did not one to perish. Look how he grafted in the Gentiles into is kingdom because of their unbelief (That was the whole mystery of the gospel of Christ). The God of Israel was trying to provoke them to jealousy so they would repent, but many did not. God was trying everything to save his people. Many never repented and they perish when he came. Paul told his people (Jews) I wash my hands of your blood, because they deny his as Christ the Son of God and that he was delivering them from their sin, the law of works. When Lord came at the end of that old evil would, as he said he would, many was cast into the lake of fire, which is the second death. God did not put them they, they put themselves there. The 144,000 was the chosen, elect, and faithful.

The Lord knew everyone that would be saved (they were the predestined)for he knew everyone heart, as he does today.

If I can ask you something, do you believe we are still in the end of that old world, still trying to save Jews and Gentiles and/or are we in the new world, enjoying the Holy Spirit of Grace of everlasting life. Your answer will give me and idea who I am talking to. Thanks

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
Well you got me there buzz, but on this site,(the only one that makes any sense) they claim to be the very elect that you talk about.
www.iswasandwillbe.com
I didn't click on the link you provided.

I'm know that "Jehovah's Witness" believe they (perhaps, even alone) are the elected 144,000, but I can assure you that they're not. Even I've asked them to investigate the reason as to why Revelation 7 lists the twelve tribes as literal tribes. Even now, I've yet to be given a reasonable answer that even slightly proves that the tribes are suggestive with a spiritual understanding and not literal. Some believe the tribes aren't literal because Ephraim and Dan aren't mentioned, but Levi and Joseph are.

(ANSWER: Ephraim and Joseph are synonymous [Ezek 37:16, 19]. Mentioning Joseph is equivalent to mentioning Ephraim. The mention of Levi fulfills what was originally intended [Ex 19:6]. The responsibility of priesthood no longer rests solely on Levi. The whole nation has now, through the elect, become a nation of kings and priest. Our High Priest, for starters, hails from Judah. Dan, as a tribe, has been abandoned. Compare Genesis 49:17, Judges 5:17, Judges 1:34, Judges 18, and Amos 8:14. Salvation is still offered to the individial Danite, though.)
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I am familiar with the bible, I'm not a religious person. I made the decision to not be chained to any denomination or be in bondage to any religious book. The bible is interepreted a thousand ways from Sunday by a thousand different people. So who has the whole truth? Why absolutely no one because your bibles have been scrambled and had words taken from it and other words added to it. So that makes the bible totally worthless, a little truth mixed in with lies is still lies!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
As you can see (from my previous post), I believe the mention of the twelve tribes of Israel, at Revelation 7, is literal. I've yet to be given a reasonable explanation proving otherwise. Until then, my belief stands.

I believe it's erroneous to even think that the nation of Israel has been replaced. The Word of "God" clearly proves that two nations will exist when Heaven is wholly established; 1. the nation of Israel (through the 144,000 elect) and 2. the Israel of "God" (consisting of Israelites that weren't elected AND Gentiles).

It's clear that the adoption, the glory, the covenants (old and new), the giving of the law, the service of "God," and the promises, pertains to Israel of the flesh (Rom 9:4). But, as to the nation of Israel, Paul wrote; "I say then, Hath God cast away His people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew." Romans 11:1-2 Paul went so far as to ask and answer; "What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God." Romans 3:1-2 The scripture escapes me right now, but it's also written that Israel (of the flesh) is saved BY faith, and the Gentiles THROUGH faith. Perhaps, we must examine what this means. It's also written, a few times throughout the writings of the new covenant, that salvation is offered, first, to Israel, and THEN, the Gentiles. And before I forget, you'll notice that by the time we read Acts 4:4, there was no less than 8,000 Israelite disciples! And please re-examine what you've read regarding Paul and Barnabas' turning to the Gentiles (Acts 13). First, according to verse 43, "many of the Jews and religious proelytes followed Paul and Barnabas." Secondly, only Paul and Barnabas decided to preach solely to Gentiles, as this was the most High's will to begin with. The preaching to Israel remained the responsibility of John, Peter, James, and the other apostles (which remained, for the most part, in Jerusalem).

Read the writings of the new covenant thoroughly. You'll find that one of the ambitions of our anointed Savior was to reform the present religion and not to found a new one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Although I am familiar with the bible, I'm not a religious person. I made the decision to not be chained to any denomination or be in bondage to any religious book. The bible is interepreted a thousand ways from Sunday by a thousand different people. So who has the whole truth? Why absolutely no one because your bibles have been scrambled and had words taken from it and other words added to it. So that makes the bible totally worthless, a little truth mixed in with lies is still lies!
Hi, Thanks I have been reading Old and New Testament, its the greatest words I ever read. There is no doubt in my heart, every read come from the Lord of Israel. Yes men have have rewritten the books many times and have change the words according their knowledge, NOT God. The Lord said, there is No private interpretation of the word of God, its by the Holy Ghost. Thanks again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>As you can see (from my previous post), I believe the mention of the twelve tribes of Israel, at Revelation 7, is literal. I've yet to be given a reasonable explanation proving otherwise. Until then, my belief stands.
I believe it's erroneous to even think that the nation of Israel has been replaced. The Word of "God" clearly proves that two nations will exist when Heaven is wholly established; 1. the nation of Israel (through the 144,000 elect) and 2. the Israel of "God" (consisting of Israelites that weren't elected AND Gentiles).
It's clear that the adoption, the glory, the covenants (old and new), the giving of the law, the service of "God," and the promises, pertains to Israel of the flesh (Rom 9:4). But, as to the nation of Israel, Paul wrote; "I say then, Hath God cast away His people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew." Romans 11:1-2 Paul went so far as to ask and answer; "What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God." Romans 3:1-2 The scripture escapes me right now, but it's also written that Israel (of the flesh) is saved BY faith, and the Gentiles THROUGH faith. Perhaps, we must examine what this means. It's also written, a few times throughout the writings of the new covenant, that salvation is offered, first, to Israel, and THEN, the Gentiles. And before I forget, you'll notice that by the time we read Acts 4:4, there was no less than 8,000 Israelite disciples! And please re-examine what you've read regarding Paul and Barnabas' turning to the Gentiles (Acts 13). First, according to verse 43, "many of the Jews and religious proelytes followed Paul and Barnabas." Secondly, only Paul and Barnabas decided to preach solely to Gentiles, as this was the most High's will to begin with. The preaching to Israel remained the responsibility of John, Peter, James, and the other apostles (which remained, for the most part, in Jerusalem).
Read the writings of the new covenant thoroughly. You'll find that one of the ambitions of our anointed Savior was to reform the present religion and not to found a new one.
Hi,If I can ask you something, do you believe we are still in the end of that old world, still trying to save Jews and Gentiles and/or are we in the new world, enjoying the Holy Spirit of Grace of everlasting life. Your answer will give me and idea who I am talking to. Thanks
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Thanks I have been reading Old and New Testament, its the greatest words I ever read. There is no doubt in my heart, every read come from the Lord of Israel. Yes men have have rewritten the books many times and have change the words according their knowledge, NOT God. The Lord said, there is No private interpretation of the word of God, its by the Holy Ghost. Thanks again.
It's called Discernment. If there is no doubt in your heart as you say, then you're on the right track. But don't let your mind lead you for you will end up in the ditch.

What baffles me is how people can except that some big bang went off in space which happened to cause life to flourish on one single planet, but they find it difficult to accept ET's exist. If if you can believe in God without proof then surely you can believe in ET's and angels too. If God/Source is great enough to create such a diversity of life on a single planet, imagine what God/Source can create with the multi-verse and omni-verse. Must be teeming with intelligent life maybe with some races able to create intelligent life themselves.

“He is Risen”

Since: Jun 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
HALYCON!
Brother Lee,
I have not e-mailed you in a few weeks. I had some family business come up that I have been concentrating on. I will get back to your book shortly. I know that you have not been ignoring me, nor have I been ignoring you.
blessings brother

“He is Risen”

Since: Jun 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Revelation 16:8-9 “Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.”

The sea looks like blood. The rivers and fountains of water are blood. There is no water for drinking. Seagoing vessels of commerce wallow in the bloody waters, useless. The fourth bowl will be poured out upon the sun. The earth, swamped with blood, will be subjected to a world-wide heat wave. Talk about global warming, here it is! It will not be caused by fluorocarbons as some would have us believe. It comes through the direct action of God. Think of the smell. It does not come by a gradual depletion of the ozone layer; rather it will come suddenly and without remedy. The heat wave will envelope a world already dying from thirst.
These verses give much insight into the nature of man and his natural hostility to God. As a race, we do not respond well to trials, afflictions and punishment. Some people believe that people can be brought to repentance through fear. The church has often fallen prey to this concept. There was a time in this country when “hell-fire and damnation” was the only acceptable preaching. The church did indeed frighten many people into making open professions of faith. These were professions made by scared men. But such preaching deals only with emotions and leaves the heart empty. This teaching is contrary to the New Testament. The mission of the church has always been to announce good news to the world. We are to tell people about the love and forgiveness of God. Jesus did not preach judgment. Jesus did not commission His church to do so.

**cont**

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
Hi,If I can ask you something, do you believe we are still in the end of that old world, still trying to save Jews and Gentiles and/or are we in the new world, enjoying the Holy Spirit of Grace of everlasting life. Your answer will give me and idea who I am talking to. Thanks
If the kingdom of Heaven was established, the conditions of this Earth (especially the existance of death and hell) would not be as they are. At our present time, the conditions and benefits of Heaven rests within the believer, until the actual kingdom is established.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the Holy Spirit of Grace of everlasting life." Yes, grace is still granted us at this present time. When the kingdom (everlasting life) is established, the time would be, more appropriately, of glory, as grace would have come to its fulfillment. For the record, grace is the most High's favor shown us, as the death of our anointed Savior removed the penalties of death from us, for a time. This period is so that we can learn righteousness. Zeph 3:15, Isa 26:10

And in case you wish to know, my religion is Mashiyachiym.

And if you don't mind, can we move this discussion to tMails, so that we no longer disrupt the purpose of this thread?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Halycon wrote:
Brother Lee,
I have not e-mailed you in a few weeks. I had some family business come up that I have been concentrating on. I will get back to your book shortly. I know that you have not been ignoring me, nor have I been ignoring you.
blessings brother
Not a problem, my Brother. I was growing a bit concerned, not knowing if you were alright or not. I was relieved to see you were still posting here. And for the record, the "Q&A" at the end are actual interviews between a close friend of mine and myself. Yes, it's been edited (by me) a little, with his approval of course. Hopefully, I can gain access to my eMail account, though, so I can reply to you.

Until next time, Brother...

And keep up the good work. Most impressive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>If the kingdom of Heaven was established, the conditions of this Earth (especially the existance of death and hell) would not be as they are. At our present time, the conditions and benefits of Heaven rests within the believer, until the actual kingdom is established.
I'm not sure what you mean by "the Holy Spirit of Grace of everlasting life." Yes, grace is still granted us at this present time. When the kingdom (everlasting life) is established, the time would be, more appropriately, of glory, as grace would have come to its fulfillment. For the record, grace is the most High's favor shown us, as the death of our anointed Savior removed the penalties of death from us, for a time. This period is so that we can learn righteousness. Zeph 3:15, Isa 26:10
And in case you wish to know, my religion is Mashiyachiym.
And if you don't mind, can we move this discussion to tMails, so that we no longer disrupt the purpose of this thread?
Hi, I see who your are, I'll let you alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••