Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You should keep in mind that Jesus believed in the flood and He was God in the flesh. What is absurd is your unbelief.
Are you threatening folks with Jesus now?

I am certain Jesus and lots of folks believed in a huge flood that wiped out someone's 'world' but their 'world' did not mean the whole planet.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so stupid you don't get my point? I was just pointing out that because there are a bunch of stories with similar themes (like flood stories), it doesn't mean any of the stories are true.
<quoted text>
They are fictions. They tell an absurd/impossible story.
<quoted text>
If that is true, your god is not worthy of worship.
But it's just myth.
You are the one who is trying to show that the gospel accounts are like fictions. Your points don't hold and they are foolish and you know it.
Don't worry though, I know you are just giving your unproven opinions that are not taken seriously.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Are you threatening folks with Jesus now?
I am certain Jesus and lots of folks believed in a huge flood that wiped out someone's 'world' but their 'world' did not mean the whole planet.
If you knew the gospels you would know that Jesus did indeed speak of damnation to many.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew the gospels you would know that Jesus did indeed speak of damnation to many.
So What! Jesus was/is not the only one who speaks of such things. I see a bunch of people on TV saying such things.
Why should fear be a motivation factor for me?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
(Luke 4:43)

"But he said, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text> (Luke 4:43)
"But he said, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."
I decided to spend time reading old thread and discovered you have ran off many Christian posters on this forum. It gives me pause to feel you may just be a bully.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Jeff,

you are doing an excellent job of "earnestly contending for the faith" on all these threads. Keep up the great work, your rewards will be eternal once we get to Heaven. Your fellow Christians appreciate what you are doing.
Mark 16:15- And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Jude 1:3- Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite interesting that what made the Bible and other texts too known and commonly available among people, was the art of printing books developed by Johann Gutenberg in the years following after 1430.
The initial purpose of spreading out the religious texts also brought forward other books about science, history and philosophies to the people.
Considering that the Crusades 1 2 and 3 all stopped after the Library at Alexandria was Burned.

And Gutenberg is what we call the END of the Dark Ages.

Hmm. is there a connection between the going into the Dark Ages, forbidding people to Read and Be Educated and the Burning of the Library at Alexandria, three Times, which we call the Crusades?

Maybe it is all connected, to the Catholic Church?

The Crusades all ended once word had reached Rome the The Library was on fire.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I decided to spend time reading old thread and discovered you have ran off many Christian posters on this forum. It gives me pause to feel you may just be a bully.
I haven't run anyone off.

You are lying.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't run anyone off.
You are lying.
It appears from some of the old threads to me personally you did. You may not realize how many have stopped posting however the old threads speak volumes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

What was in the Library?

I have no Idea it was burned 3 times during 3 Crusades to burn it.

Did it say How GOD came down from the Heavens and taught people how to build the Pyramids?

Or did it say the Pyramids have been around since Homo Sapiens brutally wiped out Homo Neanderthal.

What was in the Library at Alexandria
That it took the Catholic Church 3 Crusade to destroy it and put the would into a Dark Age?

What was in the Library?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Nettiebelle wrote:
You are lying.
You and your heathen troll friends gang up on us good Christians that are alone to try to run us off, yet this is the Christian area of Topix.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Nettiebelle wrote:
You are lying.
I just love this video Nettie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

What sort of Text are contained in the Vaults of the Vatican?

It is nothing Great, They Made a Statement at the 3rd Crusade that KNOWLEDGE would not be tolerated under their rule.

And the Dark ages.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears from some of the old threads to me personally you did. You may not realize how many have stopped posting however the old threads speak volumes.
You are funny, misinformed, but funny.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your heathen troll friends gang up on us good Christians that are alone to try to run us off, yet this is the Christian area of Topix.
I haven't tried to run you off.
You lie.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
15. The "pre-martyr". This character is so obsessed with becoming a martyr that he keeps up an ongoing commentary on how horribly he is going to be treated sometime in the future.

16. The self-martyr. This one usually hits his stride in his 2nd post whining about how horribly he is being treated for speaking "the truth". Some go overboard and start it with their first post even before getting any responses. See "pre-martyr". Also known as "You're all picking on me."

http://www.ralliance.org/GamesFundiesPlay.htm...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You should keep in mind that Jesus believed in the flood and He was God in the flesh. What is absurd is your unbelief.
I
And I Mean I
have no way to say what Jesus Believed

Actually that is the Magic word

What did Jesus Believe

God in the Flesh so you can sacrifice him as a Sin offering TO HIMSELF?
That does not make sense.

Your are an idiot,

But the magic word you said Jesus Believed in the flood,
You have NO IDEA WHAT JESUS BELIEVED.

But that is the magic word, what did Jesus believe.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You are funny, misinformed, but funny.
I am going by what I spent three hours reading Nettie now you may be misinformed about what you have done however I am not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Raise the Dead to Life
Heal the Sick
Sight to the Blind
etc.

What GOD is this that JESUS BELIEVES in?

That is the Magic Word,

What GOD does JESUS Believe in?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••