Bible Only?

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3192 Feb 3, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>Well so far you have buddied up with the biggest roll in all off Toxix, Doc Kooks Parker. Now you have taken to the daily lamo who has posted here his purpose for being here is to harass Christians. So far you have done a good job at collecting nuts.
Well said, SeenDemons! Funny,lol.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#3193 Feb 3, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ, Lord of lords, King of kings!! This is the day that the Lord have made, for all His Children to enjoy so get out and enjoy it in the Love of the Lord. Walk in His Love to everyone you talk to today, if Jesus is in your heart then the love you show to others will be the love that Jesus shows to His Children!!
Morning, PM01....:)

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#3194 Feb 3, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he is definitely a poser.
Certain of it....Have a great day!

“Fundies are my minion”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3196 Feb 3, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>Well so far you have buddied up with the biggest roll in all off Toxix, Doc Kooks Parker. Now you have taken to the daily lamo who has posted here his purpose for being here is to harass Christians. So far you have done a good job at collecting nuts.
I cannot wait to get you in Hell you sorry loser. How dare you claim you you are a demon, you are way too pathetic to even be demon, you lousy little cretin.

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3197 Feb 3, 2014
Your Lord Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot wait to get you in Hell you sorry loser. How dare you claim you you are a demon, you are way too pathetic to even be demon, you lousy little cretin.
How cute. Another ILK sock. Let's take a poll to see which butthurt ILK this is.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#3198 Feb 3, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, PM01....:)
Hey Hey Laci how is my dear Sister in Christ doing these days?? It looks like I am not going to get a answer from 15th.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3199 Feb 3, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a bit tougher question for you, as if all questions aren't tough for you. How many inquisitions were there in the so-called Spanish Inquisition and of that number how many resulted in execution?
Do you even know what an Inquisition is?
??

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3201 Feb 3, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I ask a question and you answer it with a question, its got nothing to do with my question. Where did you go to school at sing sing or what?? I got all kinds of books on the RCC history yes I know what inquisition and I am not going to pull all them out to suit you. I will try to answer your question I would say about Millions was execution. I could be wrong on the that answer without looking it up.
Now can you answer my question or are you going to answer it again with a question??
Clown, the Spanish Inquistion came into full swing in 1492. I certainly did answer your question. It seems, since I answered your question, you should answer mine.

You would say about a millions? Here's a heads up: three to five thousand. And no, it was not initiated by the Catholic Church but by the Spanish monarchy. The Pope was initially opposed but acquiesced under intense political pressure. On the other hand, the Catholic Church was opposed to witchcraft trials, declaring that witchcraft was just a superstition, while the Protestants burned about fifty thousand. I think here in America the Protestants mostly hanged them. Tomatoes, Tomatoes.

If you knew what an inquisition was you could tell us. An inquisition is a question answerable only in the negative or the affirmative. In 1898 an inquisition was made into the corruption in King James know as the Comma Johanneum, 1 John 5:7, and in answer to the question 'Is it permissible to doubt the theology in 1 John 5:7?' the answer was 'no'. A further inquisition was made in 1928; 'Is it permissible to doubt the authenticity of 1 John 5:7?' and the answer was 'yes'. As a result, the Comma Johanneum no longer appears in any scholarly Bibles, including Bibles approved for Catholics, though it sill appears in King James editions and its progeny.

ps: Don't worry yourself over the big words, preacherman. My reply isn't really directed to you.
HOPE

Ona, WV

#3202 Feb 3, 2014
Your Lord Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
God some where else and blow the fire out of your nostrils..... A QUACK with HORNS......Go back to your Fire Pit....
HOPE

Ona, WV

#3203 Feb 3, 2014
Go some where else and blow the fire out of your nostrils....A QUACK with HORNS.....Go back to your FIRE PIT....

Corrected typo......YOU LORD SATAN ARE A LOSER.....

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#3204 Feb 3, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Irony.
<quoted text>
Buck may be a poser but my gut feeling is that he's not.
Nephie, on the other hand, is definitely a hoser.

I've got a theological question though you as a whatever you are will probably abstain. My ESL class was entirely Catholic so for spiritual reasons, for vocabulary and for pronunciation we pray a lot. Today the cutest little Guatemalan showed up so as usual I asked 'What's your name?, Where are you from?, Where do you live?, and 'Are you a Catholic?'. Well, she's not a Catholic and she doesn't go to Church so we simply ended the class with an Our Father. I lost my notebook but not most of the contents, for reasons too complicated to go into here, and couldn't find my copy of the prayers on account of what I dumped out of the notebook before losing it was all mixed up so I held out my hands and asked 'Who's got a copy of the Our Father?' and curiously and sweetly she took hold of my hand so we all held hands and prayed together.

That not my question on account of all the questions are in quotations. My question is 'Do you think clearly a Christian would be OK with 'Come Holy Spirit'.

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.
O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

The way I figure it, almost every time the Bible say 'He was filled with the Spirit' the words that follow are 'and said'. So, though easier in theory than in practice, we should petition the Holy Spirit before opening our mouths, especially in something as important as a new language. Geoge is a Catholic but he doesn't go to Mass but I've been trying to get him to go to the Wednesday Catechism classes on account of it's filled with cute little things. Maybe I can get him to invite her to the Valentine's Ball.

What do you think?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3205 Feb 3, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Clown, the Spanish Inquistion came into full swing in 1492. I certainly did answer your question. It seems, since I answered your question, you should answer mine.
You would say about a millions? Here's a heads up: three to five thousand. And no, it was not initiated by the Catholic Church but by the Spanish monarchy. The Pope was initially opposed but acquiesced under intense political pressure. On the other hand, the Catholic Church was opposed to witchcraft trials, declaring that witchcraft was just a superstition, while the Protestants burned about fifty thousand. I think here in America the Protestants mostly hanged them. Tomatoes, Tomatoes.
If you knew what an inquisition was you could tell us. An inquisition is a question answerable only in the negative or the affirmative. In 1898 an inquisition was made into the corruption in King James know as the Comma Johanneum, 1 John 5:7, and in answer to the question 'Is it permissible to doubt the theology in 1 John 5:7?' the answer was 'no'. A further inquisition was made in 1928; 'Is it permissible to doubt the authenticity of 1 John 5:7?' and the answer was 'yes'. As a result, the Comma Johanneum no longer appears in any scholarly Bibles, including Bibles approved for Catholics, though it sill appears in King James editions and its progeny.
ps: Don't worry yourself over the big words, preacherman. My reply isn't really directed to you.
The answer to my question is that the RCC in 1492 killed thousand's of Jews FACT....

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3206 Feb 3, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck may be a poser but my gut feeling is that he's not.
Is that your gut feeling before or after your drinking and doping?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#3207 Feb 3, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> The answer to my question is that the RCC in 1492 killed thousand's of Jews FACT....
Don't say 'FACT' when posting made-up shít.. Cite your source.

Scratch that. I think you say 'FACT' when you don't know what the heck you're talking about.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#3208 Feb 3, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hey Laci how is my dear Sister in Christ doing these days?? It looks like I am not going to get a answer from 15th.....
Not a intelligent one anyway.
a man

Newport, AR

#3209 Feb 3, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say 'FACT' when posting made-up shít.. Cite your source.
Scratch that. I think you say 'FACT' when you don't know what the heck you're talking about.
Funny how a lot of ThePreacherman01's "Fact" isn't Bible when researched, it's Babble!
HOPE

Ona, WV

#3210 Feb 3, 2014
a man wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how a lot of ThePreacherman01's "Fact" isn't Bible when researched, it's Babble!
Anything that is God's Truth is Babble to you.....You don't know the difference anyway QUACK!!!

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#3211 Feb 3, 2014
a man wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are responsible for many atrocities but they are no more or less susceptible to mass hysteria and religious orthodoxy than anyone else. If the forum were to be our guide the sola scriptura fundamentalists are the last of the orthodox hysterics, among Christians anyway.

It surprises me some that preacherman revised his claim from millions to thousands. Usually he goes the other way.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3212 Feb 3, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are responsible for many atrocities but they are no more or less susceptible to mass hysteria and religious orthodoxy than anyone else. If the forum were to be our guide the sola scriptura fundamentalists are the last of the orthodox hysterics, among Christians anyway.
It surprises me some that preacherman revised his claim from millions to thousands. Usually he goes the other way.
Actually, looks like PM01 is onto something!

;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisit...

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...
a man

Newport, AR

#3214 Feb 3, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi 15th! I don't think I have ever really talked to a Catholic in my life! Most of what little I think I know of the RCC, I learned from people much like preacherman. You should thank God that preacherman hasn't got the power to have his own inquisition, because you would be close to the top of his list of not true real Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr Maverick 808 21,176
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 6 hr 93James 80
The Law of Moses Has Not Been Abolished 6 hr 93James 16
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 6 hr 93James 80
What did Jesus do in his 40 days after the resu... 8 hr 93James 2
Christian Jokes 8 hr Truth 22
Early Christianity 10 hr 93James 1,561
More from around the web