#1 Aug 27, 2013
The root of Christianity is the safety of children. Whether consequential of planned, gays have been engaged in an assault against children.
1. Gay adoption is the assumption that children are better off with gays than with their loving biological parents.
2. Gays have engaged school children as young a 5 years of age, in gay indoctrination, teaching that homosexuality is an alternative choice for 5 year olds.
3. Planned Parenting has been teaching children for years that gay sex is pregnancy prevention and telling straight children to engage in it rather thabn risking pregnancy.
4. Some states now have laws which force gay children to stop their conversion therapy of choice, because gays do not like the stigma. This has increased gay suicides among children.
5. Now, gay activism has introduced the idea of gender choice or genetic sex assignment. Citing that a child, a 6 year old child can decide for his/herself what sex they feel like being that day.
IF homosexuality is not a choice, then why the introduction of choice to all of these children.
#2 Aug 27, 2013
yeah I've said the same thing all along but no one cares about children nowadays
#3 Aug 27, 2013
Parents should. Children have no voice. Teachers should not speak for children. Parents must do that.
Children should be a 4 to 1 priority over gay issues.
#4 Aug 28, 2013
"An outbreak of measles tied to a Texas megachurch where ministers have questioned vaccination has sickened at least 21 people, including a 4-month-old infant -- and its expected to grow, state and federal health officials said.
Theres likely a lot more susceptible people, said Dr. Jane Seward, the deputy director for the viral diseases division at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Sixteen people -- nine children and seven adults -- ranging in age from 4 months to 44 years had come down with the highly contagious virus in Tarrant County, Texas, as of Monday. Another five cases are part of the outbreak in nearby Denton County.
All of the cases are linked to the Eagle Mountain International Church in Newark, Texas, where a visitor whod traveled to Indonesia became infected with measles and then returned to the U.S., spreading it to the largely unvaccinated church community, said Russell Jones, the Texas state epidemiologist."
Add your comments below
|4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible||13 min||princeofdarknessi...||523|
|Religion, higher education and critical thinking||17 min||princeofdarknessi...||237|
|Mark 4:11 Should Christians follow the Bible?||18 min||Allen Richards||474|
|If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07)||40 min||Karma is a_______||8,444|
|The Greatest Threat to America's Security||2 hr||Richie T||14|
|Noahs ark and the rainbow.||2 hr||little lamb||850|
|County Clerk in Kentucky should resign.||2 hr||little lamb||8|
|Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ...||6 hr||Big Al||177|
Find what you want!
Search Christian Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC