.In relation to Jesus being the messiah can both Messianic 114 and I am Him please comment on the link below?
I will give you my objections:
1. בה 06;ות& #1493; "If he commits iniquity". I don't see how you can get this translation out of this word. The bet means (for, in, with) not if. The hey means (the) it is the definite article. Ayin, vav, tav is the word for perversity and the vav on the end can mean him or them. We can see this same usage in Gen 2:25 where speaking of Adam and Eve that they were naked. So I would translate this word For the perversity of them. When we take this translation we can see the Messiah who was bruised for our iniquities. He builds a house (family) for G-d and his kingdom is established forever as he is a king that death has no hold on.
2. Royal right is not guaranteed to the firstborn as Solomon was neither firstborn or the eldest at his coronation.
3. Joseph being a sinner is not of importance as Mary was a sinner also. As you can tell I'm not a believer in the doctrine of original sin. We all sin that is true and we are born with a sin nature but we are not born tainted with sin. We don't become sinners until we choose to do wrong. Therefore all aborted babies are free from sin.
4. No child in Coniah’s line could rule upon the throne of David.
I see this as a conditional statement just as G-d proclaimed to Nineveh that is 40 days it would be destroyed. Coniah repented in Babylon and this is evidenced by the names of his children. Assir means prisoner, we see in the scriptures he, his wives and his mother were taken captive, no mention is made of his children. Assir was born when he was a prisoner. Salathiel (I have G-d) is his confession in G-d, Pedaiah (G-d has ransomed) is his faith in deliverance. Hoshama (G-d has heard) his prayer of repentance. Nedabiah (Jah enlarges) is his declaration that the Lord lifts up whom he will and abases whom he will. Eight sons from a man proclaimed childless by G-d. The rabbis understood that he was forgiven and I see the evidence that this is true. Therefore there is no curse.
5. I disagree that the Matthew genealogy is that of Joseph. The word translated husband in the text is "aner" which means man. So if we translate this as father we have the 42 generations Matthew told us. If we translate it as husband we only have 41 generations. Joseph is the father of Mary who marries a man named Joseph. Luke's genealogy starts with the "supposed son" of Joseph.
6. I don't know where the evidence Heli had 3 daughters comes from.
7. It doesn't logically follow that because Yeshua was conceived by the Holy Spirit that he wouldn't have inherited a sin nature from his mother. If he didn't have the potential to sin then he couldn't have been tempted in all ways as we are. If he had no potential to sin then how can there be temptation?