Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Do you have any good Christmas Recipes to share with the good people on Topix? If you do would you please bless the people on Topix with them?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Grind up a mess of red chile and garlic in some water and simmer for about an hour. Pour it all over everything except maybe the cranberry sauce. That's up to you

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3 Nov 30, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Grind up a mess of red Chile and garlic in some water and simmer for about an hour. Pour it all over everything except maybe the cranberry sauce. That's up to you
You left out the main thing on the side! One bottle of Pepto-Bismol and two box's of Gas-X!!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#4 Nov 30, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> You left out the main thing on the side! One bottle of Pepto-Bismol and two box's of Gas-X!!
What kind of recipe are you looking for?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5 Nov 30, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> You left out the main thing on the side! One bottle of Pepto-Bismol and two box's of Gas-X!!
My stomach is pretty tolerant, so far, but I don't say 'the hotter the better' any more. If your ears are ringing and your forhead sweats you know you've got some hot chile but that stuff is to hot to appreciate the flavor.

Well, I pretty much smell like cornmeal and pig fat but I learned quite a bit about making tamales from the experts.

I just have time to brush my teeth, feed the dogs and say howdy. I'm going back to watch a movie about the persecution of Christians in Mexico. You may not know this but they were executing Christians well into the twentieth century. I'll get you a better report when I return.

God bless you.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of recipe are you looking for?
Anything.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Hashbrown Casserole......

1 (32 oz.) bag frozen hashbrowns
1 (10 oz.) can cream of celery soup
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 T. dried onion
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 cups sour cream
2 cups shred cheddar cheese
salt to taste

Preheat oven to 350drg. In a bowl, combine hashbrown, sour cream, soup, 1 1/4 cup cheese, butter, onion, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 9x13 greased baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or until bobby and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Makes 10 servings....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Dutch Meatloaf.......

1 lb. ground beef
1 cup cracker crumbs (saltines).
1/2 to 1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup catsup
1 egg
1 T. brown sugar

Preheat oven to 350 drg. Mix together ground beef, cracker crumbs and onion; place in loaf pan. Spread catsup on top and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake for 1 to1 1/2 hours. Make 4-6 servings....

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Broccoli Supreme

Chicken or Turkey cooked and cubed (enough to fill the bottom of a casserole dish of any size)
Stuffing (enough to cover the chicken)
Broccoli - frozen or fresh (fresh makes more crunch) to place on top of stuffing.
Velveeta or something like it melted to drizzle over the broccoli.

Bake @350 for 30 minuets or until hot. Then ENJOY!

This is a great way to use up left overs.

I do believe that I may have to try a few other recipes that ThePreacherman01 put up.

Sorry 15th Dalai Lama I am not able to eat real hot foods right now.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#10 Dec 1, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Hashbrown Casserole......
1 (32 oz.) bag frozen hashbrowns
1 (10 oz.) can cream of celery soup
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 T. dried onion
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 cups sour cream
2 cups shred cheddar cheese
salt to taste
Preheat oven to 350drg. In a bowl, combine hashbrown, sour cream, soup, 1 1/4 cup cheese, butter, onion, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 9x13 greased baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or until bobby and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Makes 10 servings....
OK this sounds YUMMY!!!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#11 Dec 1, 2012
What kind of pie recipes do we have out there or how about some side dishes, anyone got some??

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#12 Dec 1, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
OK this sounds YUMMY!!!!
I cook that recipes many time and people went nut over it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 1, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
What kind of pie recipes do we have out there or how about some side dishes, anyone got some??
Just put out a keg of good beer and nobody will care if you don't have any "side dishes" to offer or not.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#14 Dec 1, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just put out a keg of good beer and nobody will care if you don't have any "side dishes" to offer or not.
Sorry but the devil's alcohol is not allowed in our house or on our land any place. The people we will have here don't drink "alcohol" at all!!

Location hidden

#15 Dec 1, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but the devil's alcohol is not allowed in our house or on our land any place. The people we will have here don't drink "alcohol" at all!!
You are confused as always. I said good beer, and NOT anything about devil's alcohol. Besides, I've never come across any such brew.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole

8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut
1/4 cup margarine or butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups half-and-half
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1 cup freshly grated gruyere cheese
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese

Directions:

(1) Place the cut side of each egg down in a bake dish greased with butter/margarine.
(2) Melt the butter/margarine in a saucepan then add the flour, and cook, stirring for 3 to 3 minutes.
(3) Add the half-and-half gradually, and stir until mixture thickens and then add the salt, perrer and garlic powder.
(4) Add the dry mustand and the Gruyere and stir until melted.
(5) Pour the sauce over the eggs and sprinkle top with Parmesan.
(6) Bake at 350F for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until bubbling and top is golden brown.

You can do as you please but myself I always use real homemade butter on all my recipes. To me it make everything taste 100% better to me.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Geez...

The poor mean bitter old brainwashed fundie fart cannot even joke around. It must suck to be him.

Since: Oct 07

Wigan, UK

#18 Dec 1, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole
8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut
1/4 cup margarine or butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups half-and-half
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1 cup freshly grated gruyere cheese
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions:
(1) Place the cut side of each egg down in a bake dish greased with butter/margarine.
(2) Melt the butter/margarine in a saucepan then add the flour, and cook, stirring for 3 to 3 minutes.
(3) Add the half-and-half gradually, and stir until mixture thickens and then add the salt, perrer and garlic powder.
(4) Add the dry mustand and the Gruyere and stir until melted.
(5) Pour the sauce over the eggs and sprinkle top with Parmesan.
(6) Bake at 350F for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until bubbling and top is golden brown.
You can do as you please but myself I always use real homemade butter on all my recipes. To me it make everything taste 100% better to me.
yummmy not had that for years ..I call it eggs au gratin..basically its just eggs with a cheese sauce ..doesnt say Christmas dinner for me but says midweek lunch or supper .Here in UK its turkey and all the trimmings traditionally but if not its all boats out no expenses spared best of whatever but not eggs with cheese sauce tasty as it is .

Since: Oct 07

Wigan, UK

#19 Dec 1, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused as always. I said good beer, and NOT anything about devil's alcohol. Besides, I've never come across any such brew.
http://www.santanbrewing.com/d evils-ale/

Location hidden

#20 Dec 1, 2012
loveismygoal wrote:
What the hell!!

That's ALE, women!

Now go get me my Devil's BEER!!!

LOL

I guess they do make everything, but I was mostly just messing with the old crank anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 23 min janeebee 4,264
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 38 min Mr Ironhart 2,399
Before The Big Bang 1 hr susanblange 1,017
Keep Calm: It's All An Illusion 1 hr susanblange 16
How long is an age exactly? (Apr '12) 1 hr Seentheotherside 24
36 foot giant human skeleton prooves the bible ... (Nov '11) 1 hr Seentheotherside 16
God's Love Vs God's Wrath 2 hr Seentheotherside 105
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 2 hr Seentheotherside 360
The post count of Dollarsbill 3 hr COOTERDOG 1,108
More from around the web