The horrors of psychiatric hospitals

The horrors of psychiatric hospitals

Posted in the Christian Forum

Steve

Allentown, PA

#1 Dec 5, 2009
They force you to take medicine that gives you really really bad and permenant side effects to help "your illness"... Then they tell you if you don't take them they will hold you down and inject you with all the meds melted down and put into a syringe.. they also tell you if you don't take your meds and do whatever they tell you to do that you will never get out of there... people who are in those places because they had a breakdown or bad spot in their life, or even depression are being held against their will and abused and brainwashed by these organizations and the people that work for them... people need to know what goes in on these places so we can do something about it!!! these are crimes against humanity! Even sick people are forced to get out of bed and walk up the hill and goto centralized programming for their brainwashing.. Its really terrible!! I have been in a hospital for the last year now and it is just horrible! please we have to do something about it! They also isolate you and brainwash your families so that you are all alone and can't talk to anyone.. if you know someone who is in a psychiatric hospital, please stay strong for them and be there for them, because satan is strong with the evil hospitals...
resident

Piscataway, NJ

#2 Dec 5, 2009
Steve wrote:
They force you to take medicine that gives you really really bad and permenant side effects to help "your illness"... Then they tell you if you don't take them they will hold you down and inject you with all the meds melted down and put into a syringe.. they also tell you if you don't take your meds and do whatever they tell you to do that you will never get out of there... people who are in those places because they had a breakdown or bad spot in their life, or even depression are being held against their will and abused and brainwashed by these organizations and the people that work for them... people need to know what goes in on these places so we can do something about it!!! these are crimes against humanity! Even sick people are forced to get out of bed and walk up the hill and goto centralized programming for their brainwashing.. Its really terrible!! I have been in a hospital for the last year now and it is just horrible! please we have to do something about it! They also isolate you and brainwash your families so that you are all alone and can't talk to anyone.. if you know someone who is in a psychiatric hospital, please stay strong for them and be there for them, because satan is strong with the evil hospitals...
What movie did you get this from?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 5, 2009
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
What movie did you get this from?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 5, 2009
Steve wrote:
Steve, you did not say exactly why you are in this hospital, but you have ended up there because you probably had the symptoms of needing not only help but medication.
YES, you need to take the prescribed medication for your diagnosed problem.
YES, medications DO have side affects, there are some medications that are for these side affects.

Procedures required and allowable probably vary from country to country as they do from state to state here.
Yet, if one becomes unruly or a threat to others there, whether a patient or staff, they must be isolated in some way until they are in control of themselves.

NO, you will NOT be released until you are showing signs of improvement and showing signs that your medications are helping your particular medical/mental problem.

IMO, you are in denial that you need medication and therapy or psychiatric help.
Medications will NOT cure your problem; they will, however, enable you to be a more productive member of society and able to function in a more desirable manner.

I wish you luck. Stick with your doctor's instructions and prescriptions. Your situation could be temporary or permanent, I do not know. At any rate, there IS help there for you, if you are willing to accept it.
One last thing, do not EVER be ashamed of your situation or your present problem. So many share your misfortune of needing this type of aid. Be thankful it is there for you.
Good luck and God Bless.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#5 Dec 6, 2009
Steve wrote:
Steve,
I don't know about Canada, but I think, in the U.S., if you signed yourself in you can also sign yourself out. I'm not suggesting you do this if you need help, though.
If you're this upset, you may want to look for another doctor.
Anyway, I hope everything turns out well for you.
The Faithful Witness

South Africa

#8 Dec 7, 2009
Steve wrote:
Peace be with you Steve.

Indeed it is an abomination.
Any person that comes in defense of 'psychiatric hospitals',
is of the devil, and will surely be held accountable.

The Faithful Witness
Thinking

Wickford, UK

#9 Dec 7, 2009
The real horror of psychiatric hospitals is that, by law, each one must contain at least one Afrikaans speaking mentalist who feels obliged to tell everyone they are jesus.
Angel

Sydney, Australia

#10 Sep 8, 2013
I'm from Australia and I was in the most evil evil psyc hospital you could imagine. I totally agree with you. I really hope you are okay. They are very very evil.
Steve wrote:
Angel

Sydney, Australia

#11 Sep 8, 2013
The person who just replied to you is crazy.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Steve, you did not say exactly why you are in this hospital, but you have ended up there because you probably had the symptoms of needing not only help but medication.
YES, you need to take the prescribed medication for your diagnosed problem.
YES, medications DO have side affects, there are some medications that are for these side affects.
Procedures required and allowable probably vary from country to country as they do from state to state here.
Yet, if one becomes unruly or a threat to others there, whether a patient or staff, they must be isolated in some way until they are in control of themselves.
NO, you will NOT be released until you are showing signs of improvement and showing signs that your medications are helping your particular medical/mental problem.
IMO, you are in denial that you need medication and therapy or psychiatric help.
Medications will NOT cure your problem; they will, however, enable you to be a more productive member of society and able to function in a more desirable manner.
I wish you luck. Stick with your doctor's instructions and prescriptions. Your situation could be temporary or permanent, I do not know. At any rate, there IS help there for you, if you are willing to accept it.
One last thing, do not EVER be ashamed of your situation or your present problem. So many share your misfortune of needing this type of aid. Be thankful it is there for you.
Good luck and God Bless.
Alyse Renee Gingerich

Greenville, TX

#12 Oct 20, 2013
I was a metal patient myself, a few times, especially at the University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics, in my home State Of Iowa. They not only Force Medications on YOU, They also deprive YOU of FOOD and NUTRITION, sometimes. yes, They also deprive YOU of NUTRITION and FOOD sometimes. then They tell YOU, that YOU are NOT eating YOUR FOOD, so That ALSO makes YOU a RISK to YOURSELF too! They actually tell YOU, that because YOU are NOT eating YOUR FOOD, that They deprived YOU of, that YOU are a RISK to YOURSELF! just another reason, to be a RISK to YOURSELF, along with Them Forcing Medications on YOU! like at The University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics, in the State Of Iowa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
as a fellow christian can i ask 10 min par five 33
White People are the Beast of the Field in the ... 2 hr little lamb 5
"40 Problems with Christianity" 2 hr little lamb 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 8,061
News UK government urged to show 'basic humanity' ov... 4 hr little lamb 2
False Charity 4 hr Elise Gingerich 5
News August: silly season or a time for the challeng... 4 hr Elise Gingerich 1
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 5 hr little lamb 98
More from around the web