The Bible Definitely Says That The Dead Cannot Communicate With The Living

Posted in the Christian Forum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2013
The "ruler of this world." Satan and his demons have masterfully perpetrated the falsehood and lie to masses of "spiritually illiterate" persons that somehow the dead can contact the living. However, many people do not even know that the Bible says that's impossible (Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10)(2nd Corinthians 4:4; John 12:31; John 14:30; and John 16:11). Jesus addresses Satan the Devil, as "the ruler of this world". And the apostle Paul addressed Satan as "the god of this system of things).

The dead cannot come back and help you. They cannot come back to harm you at all. They are not aware of what's going on in your life or that of others. They are simply non-existent awaiting an earthly resurrection back to life here on a beautiful paradise earth of God's making and design (Genesis 3:19). Jesus gave his followers a sneak preview or foregleam of this wonderful gift of the resurrection in the Bible book of John 11:11-45.

So the question is: Who or what is pretending or impersonating our loved ones who have died? It is none other than Satan and the demons mimicking someone who has died (2nd Thessalonians 2:9).
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Oct 28, 2013
ragus wrote:
The "ruler of this world." Satan and his demons have masterfully perpetrated the falsehood and lie to masses of "spiritually illiterate" persons that somehow the dead can contact the living. However, many people do not even know that the Bible says that's impossible (Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10)(2nd Corinthians 4:4; John 12:31; John 14:30; and John 16:11). Jesus addresses Satan the Devil, as "the ruler of this world". And the apostle Paul addressed Satan as "the god of this system of things).

The dead cannot come back and help you. They cannot come back to harm you at all. They are not aware of what's going on in your life or that of others. They are simply non-existent awaiting an earthly resurrection back to life here on a beautiful paradise earth of God's making and design (Genesis 3:19). Jesus gave his followers a sneak preview or foregleam of this wonderful gift of the resurrection in the Bible book of John 11:11-45.

So the question is: Who or what is pretending or impersonating our loved ones who have died? It is none other than Satan and the demons mimicking someone who has died (2nd Thessalonians 2:9).
Hmm...

I suspect they can.
Just a hunch though.
Peace out hombre.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 28, 2013
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
I suspect they can.
Just a hunch though.
Peace out hombre.
Aussie Bob, I do not base my hunches on my own human understanding or that of others. The Bible, God's Word is the sole ultimate Authority on the condition of the dead. It would behoove persons who really want to know the accurate truth about the condition of the dead and what they cannot do, to examine and meditate on the verses from the Bible that I have sited.
JohnnyTrunk

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Oct 28, 2013
ragus wrote:
The problem is religions teach that people are alive after they die
that would make them the living dead.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 28, 2013
JohnnyTrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is religions teach that people are alive after they die
that would make them the living dead.
I agree that the majority of religions, with the EXCEPTION of Jehovah's Witnesses, believe there is an afterlife when someone dies. Most religions have that common thread or belief.
JohnnyTrunk

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Oct 29, 2013
ragus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the majority of religions, with the EXCEPTION of Jehovah's Witnesses, believe there is an afterlife when someone dies. Most religions have that common thread or belief.
Yes, Jehovah`s Witnesses believe in the resurrection not the immortal soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 6 min no-one-special 2,854
Is the Earth flat? Is it a globe? 24 min Liam R will return 64
25 THINGS THE BIBLE FORBIDS BUT WE STILL DO - i... 55 min Liam R will return 86
The post count of Dollarsbill 1 hr Paul 1,549
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 1 hr We Are Almost There 753
The ISS space station is fake 1 hr Why 123
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 1 hr NorCal Native 5,290
Before The Big Bang 4 hr RELIGION GARBAGE ... 3,943
More from around the web