John 8:42-44... Is "white man" the devil?

Posted in the Christian Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Stones

Cedar Knolls, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

And many Muslim becaome evangelical also. That does not change the fact the Hajj is a pagan arab custom, nothing to do with God commanding it.
world history rules

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

'I think Jesus was speaking to the Jews when quoted from John 8:42 through 44.

“The Great Druid”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
I've been feuding with annation of Islam radical on the African American forum... He claims that the "white man" is the devil...and he's using John 8:42-44 as his so called proof. Any comments on this?
He also refuses to believe that Jesus was born jewish...
Dude welcome to my nightmare.

I am a decedent from a crashed spaceship. I do not know if we were from another planet or if we had even just gone to moon, but I do know that Santa Clause is from the North Pole. The spaceship of these original Adam and Eve landed in the Northern reaches of Eurasia.

Shite happens, Enoch walked with G-d and got a ride off the planet. This was in the days before Noah that Enoch got a ride, he did not belong on Earth, so he sticks out his thumb, and the passing spaceship scans the Earth and picks up Enoch.

They rest of us are the decedents (that have white in them) of these that flew too close to the Earth.

Enoch got a ride, he told Noah watch out the radiation from such and such star is about to hit this Planet.

It gets even more complex but the truth is that there was life on this planet before G-d made a pass by.

See it it is not very understandable that If Caucasians had been here for longer then say 6-7 thousand years that the entire race upon this planet would be Caucasians.

This is proven by children.

If you have a child of a dark African And a Caucasian you get a child that is much lighter. This lightening continues ever time a new child is born.

That there are still very dark people on Earth tells us that these people have not bred with the light people, but the real question is where did the light people come from?

The Light People FELL OUT OF THE SKY.

The Dark people were already here but with this group of light people the world entire Earth would be taken over.

People like to say otherwise, but the truth is that having white in you is pretty much unavoidable in this day an age.

YOU GOT WHITE, even in the darkest of Africa.

The Truth Adam and Eve were white, that made they whole world white. They did come from the sky, and landed in the polar reaches of Eurasia. They and their children did it.

They colonized a whole planet that was already occupied by other trees.

I am talking about G-d, please do not get stupid.

“The Great Druid”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

So is the White man the Devil shhh
No shit sherlock

Is the Blackman the devil
What black man his children look white to me.
judah nazura

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Judged:

UMM..HEY EVERYONE!..LETS NOT INSULT ISLAM PLEASE!
GENTILE CHRISTIANITY STARTED WITH CONSTANTINE WHO WAS A SUN WORSHIPPER.AKA lUCIFERIAN..AND NOT WITH JESUS..THIS IS A FACT. oUR BIBLE TELLS US THAT THERE ARE 2 JESUS!..AND ONE IS THE DEVIL..AND IS WORSHIPPED BY THE GENTILE WORLD..FACT.AND THE REAL JESUS CALLED UPON ALLAH IN THE GOSPELS..THE WORSHIPPERS OF THE DEVIL JESUS WHO IS A ANGEL OF BRIGHTNESS DONT WORSHIP THE REAL JESUS FATHER..NO THEY WORSHIP A FALSE JESUS ANDHAVE HIM AS A WHITE MAN..WHEN WE SEE NOW THAT THE LOST CHIDREN OF ISRAEL ARE THE AFRICAN AMERICANS..AND IT IS PROVEN BY SCRIPTURE. tHE GENTILES DO NOT WORSHIP ALLAH YAHWEH..AND GENTILE DOES NOT MEAN NON JEW..IT MEANS NON ABRAHAMIC!..ALSO CALLED THE HEATHEN..SO PRAISE ALLAH YAHWEH..AND SERVE HIM ONLY..PEACE AND BLESSINGS!!!

Since: Jan 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

I've been feuding with annation of Islam radical on the African American forum... He claims that the "white man" is the devil...and he's using John 8:42-44 as his so called proof. Any comments on this?
Must be Waitidilous little moron, or whatever his name is, I forget. LOL! You won't win with him, he's totally gone.

FORGET ABOUT IT!

LMAO!
main frame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Some of ths info iz good! But without christ.. Its ah rap! Dnt wonna hear this muslim junk! The honerable elijah muhamad is yals jesus! Get off dat dope! Jesus christ or else! The real jesus!
TRUTH

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Melton wrote:
The nation of Islam is not Islamic. They are a racist cult who preach a gospel of hate and violence. Christ calls us to love one another regardless of our race or ethnic group.
White peopel are Liars and Murderers - they are THE DEVIL!!
TRUTH

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

White people are Liars and Murderers - they ARE THE DEVIL of THE bible!! OBVIOUSLY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••