John 8:42-44... Is "white man" the de...

John 8:42-44... Is "white man" the devil?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Sep 9, 2007
I've been feuding with annation of Islam radical on the African American forum... He claims that the "white man" is the devil...and he's using John 8:42-44 as his so called proof. Any comments on this?

He also refuses to believe that Jesus was born jewish...
The Catholic Knight

Republic, MO

#2 Sep 9, 2007
Why do you waste your time of racists like that?

“rain like grace”

Since: Aug 07

Olympia

#3 Sep 9, 2007
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
I've been feuding with annation of Islam radical on the African American forum... He claims that the "white man" is the devil...and he's using John 8:42-44 as his so called proof. Any comments on this?
He also refuses to believe that Jesus was born jewish...
I met an African young man once who claimed the Chrsitmas tree was African. I told him I had no idea the Evergreen was from Africa originally.

In re reading the verses, I do not understand what he can glean from those passages that would lead him to say that?
I personally don't care of Jesus was white, black, purple, green, etc.....it does not alter HIs authority.
I thought for sure he might use the verses that talk about GOd's brionze arms and white wooly hair...but, strange selection to further his point. THose are the verses used by RASTA folks

Perhaps someone else can be more helpful.
Bless you for your diligence.......Peace

Since: Sep 07

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Sep 11, 2007
The verse speaks of not understanding truth and all being liars and murderers. This is quite obviously speaking about the white man. No one else is capable of such vile hatred and sin, especially the wealth of virtue belonging to the nation of islam. But seriuosly, you are dealing with a brainwashed bigot. Very likely a liberal who sees America as the great satan.

Since: Aug 07

Bay Minette, AL

#5 Sep 11, 2007
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
I've been feuding with annation of Islam radical on the African American forum... He claims that the "white man" is the devil...and he's using John 8:42-44 as his so called proof. Any comments on this?
He also refuses to believe that Jesus was born jewish...
Don't forget to mention, Groucho, that he is a believer (not sure if he is a member) of NOI, anti-Islam beliefs, and are African-American ancestors of slaves and believe in one day being totally segregrated from white people.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Sep 11, 2007
Barbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to mention, Groucho, that he is a believer (not sure if he is a member) of NOI, anti-Islam beliefs, and are African-American ancestors of slaves and believe in one day being totally segregrated from white people.
Hello, my friend! I see little cuz isn't man enough to come to a christian forum, and tell other christians that...

Since: Aug 07

Bay Minette, AL

#7 Sep 11, 2007
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, my friend! I see little cuz isn't man enough to come to a christian forum, and tell other christians that...
He's a coward. Did you read his response to the black people acting like white people?(unbelievable). He even dumps on his own race. I get tired of repeating myself...that's why I don't really take it seriously anymore and just post with silly replies here and there. Franko started the John 8:42 thread and Little One was slapped in the face several times, but he refuses to get off his soap box...he simply starts another mindless thread.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Sep 11, 2007
Barbee wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a coward. Did you read his response to the black people acting like white people?(unbelievable). He even dumps on his own race. I get tired of repeating myself...that's why I don't really take it seriously anymore and just post with silly replies here and there. Franko started the John 8:42 thread and Little One was slapped in the face several times, but he refuses to get off his soap box...he simply starts another mindless thread.
And yet he is still at it... what a perverted little mind...

“2nd child, lol.”

Since: Apr 07

Salem, MO

#9 Sep 11, 2007
Father, forgive this person, for he/she knows not what they do...or believe, believing in a lie, and is bringing their life to ruin. Please open their eyes to see the truth, and to have a right relationship restored unto YOU first and foremost...and to know that there are children of God found within EVERY race of people on the planet...thank you; in Jesus name I pray...amen.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 Sep 11, 2007
IAMlives wrote:
Father, forgive this person, for he/she knows not what they do...or believe, believing in a lie, and is bringing their life to ruin. Please open their eyes to see the truth, and to have a right relationship restored unto YOU first and foremost...and to know that there are children of God found within EVERY race of people on the planet...thank you; in Jesus name I pray...amen.
Amen.

“There's No God But ALLAH”

Since: Apr 07

www.islam-guide.com

#11 Sep 12, 2007
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
I've been feuding with annation of Islam radical on the African American forum... He claims that the "white man" is the devil...and he's using John 8:42-44 as his so called proof. Any comments on this?
He also refuses to believe that Jesus was born jewish...
Islam does not teach racism. This person you were discussing with propably is a member of the "Nation of Islam" sect which is different from the TRUE Religion of ISLAM.

In Islam, the best is the pious. So, there is no difference between the black, white, the Arab, the non-Arab except by the level of piety.

In the Noble Quran, Allah says:

"O mankind! We (Allah) have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honorable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa (i.e. he is one of the Muttaqun ((the pious and righteous persons who fear Allâh much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allâh much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)). Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." [Quran 49: 13]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“O you who believe, verily your Lord is One, and your father [Adam] is one. There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa (piety). Have I conveyed (the message)?” They said:“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has conveyed (the message).”


Also, If you want to know how Islam talks about Jesus (peace be upon him) then I advice you to watch this documentary film:

The Muslim Jesus

British ITV Channel Documentary TV Film.

The story of Jesus (peace be upon him) in the Islamic tradition. Muslims believe in the Virgin Birth, that Jesus performed miracles, and that he is the Messiah. They don't believe he was crucified, but he was taken up to heaven by God and will return to earth as a Muslim. This is an illuminating film with commentary from scholars who highlight the similarities and differences between the Jesus of the Gospels and in the Quran - concluding that the two faiths have more in common than most people realise, including an appearance by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf, who was filmed quite extensively for this documentary.

The one-hour special,'The Muslim Jesus', commissioned and narrated by Melvyn Bragg, used the Koran as its main source and featured various interviews with scholars and historians.

View Part 1: http://uk.youtube.com/watch...

View Part 2: http://uk.youtube.com/watch...

View Part 3: http://uk.youtube.com/watch...

View Part 4: http://uk.youtube.com/watch...

View Part 5: http://uk.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 07

Bay Minette, AL

#12 Sep 13, 2007
Submitter Is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam does not teach racism. This person you were discussing with propably is a member of the "Nation of Islam" sect which is different from the TRUE Religion of ISLAM.
In Islam, the best is the pious. So, there is no difference between the black, white, the Arab, the non-Arab except by the level of piety.
In the Noble Quran, Allah says:
"O mankind! We (Allah) have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honorable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa (i.e. he is one of the Muttaqun ((the pious and righteous persons who fear Allâh much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allâh much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)). Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." [Quran 49: 13]
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
“O you who believe, verily your Lord is One, and your father [Adam] is one. There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa (piety). Have I conveyed (the message)?” They said:“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has conveyed (the message).”
Also, If you want to know how Islam talks about Jesus (peace be upon him) then I advice you to watch this documentary film:
The Muslim Jesus
British ITV Channel Documentary TV Film.
The story of Jesus (peace be upon him) in the Islamic tradition. Muslims believe in the Virgin Birth, that Jesus performed miracles, and that he is the Messiah. They don't believe he was crucified, but he was taken up to heaven by God and will return to earth as a Muslim. This is an illuminating film with commentary from scholars who highlight the similarities and differences between the Jesus of the Gospels and in the Quran - concluding that the two faiths have more in common than most people realise, including an appearance by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf, who was filmed quite extensively for this documentary.
The one-hour special,'The Muslim Jesus', commissioned and narrated by Melvyn Bragg, used the Koran as its main source and featured various interviews with scholars and historians.
View Part 1: http://uk.youtube.com/watch...
View Part 2: http://uk.youtube.com/watch...
View Part 3: http://uk.youtube.com/watch...
View Part 4: http://uk.youtube.com/watch...
View Part 5: http://uk.youtube.com/watch...
Yes, the person Groucho is speaking of believes in, but not sure if he is a member of the NOI, anti-Islam, totally separate beliefs from pro-Islam beliefs. He believes in his race (African-American) being totally segregrated from the white race.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13 Sep 13, 2007
Barbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the person Groucho is speaking of believes in, but not sure if he is a member of the NOI, anti-Islam, totally separate beliefs from pro-Islam beliefs. He believes in his race (African-American) being totally segregrated from the white race.
You'll notice that little cuz is very vague about what he believes about Jesus, but doesn't hesitate to claim that John 8:44 refers to Jesus calling "white men" the devil. Actually, Jesus was talking to a group that called themselves "sons of Abraham". You'll also notice that little cuz only spews his hate, and lies on the African American threads, he will not come here and face other Christians with his so called "beliefs"...

Since: Aug 07

Bay Minette, AL

#14 Sep 13, 2007
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>You'll notice that little cuz is very vague about what he believes about Jesus, but doesn't hesitate to claim that John 8:44 refers to Jesus calling "white men" the devil. Actually, Jesus was talking to a group that called themselves "sons of Abraham". You'll also notice that little cuz only spews his hate, and lies on the African American threads, he will not come here and face other Christians with his so called "beliefs"...
That is because he gets confused..how could one possibly keep up with one's self when misquoting the Holy Bible and the Quran? I have posted a link to the current thread in AA forum if anyone is interested in taking a look for themselves.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQL7U21AM2670...

Also, to point out such foolish thinking on the Little One's part, I have also included a link to another thread where he is posting to a fellow African-American. Where he gets his point of view from, I have no idea....

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TSJ239O9CLKO1...

Since: Aug 07

Bay Minette, AL

#15 Sep 13, 2007
Groucho...correction..in response to my post above..second paragraph..not sure if he was talking to another African-American or not. Just wanted to be clear on that.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#16 Sep 13, 2007
Barbee wrote:
Groucho...correction..in response to my post above..second paragraph..not sure if he was talking to another African-American or not. Just wanted to be clear on that.
He may be talking to someone who is white... Referrring to them as being the "monkey's uncle"... It really shows off the Little cuz ignorance...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17 Sep 13, 2007
Barbee wrote:
Groucho...correction..in response to my post above..second paragraph..not sure if he was talking to another African-American or not. Just wanted to be clear on that.
He still refuses to accept the fact that Jesus was born Jewish...
itiswhat

Piedmont, SC

#18 Sep 24, 2007
333Trinity7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I met an African young man once who claimed the Chrsitmas tree was African. I told him I had no idea the Evergreen was from Africa originally.
In re reading the verses, I do not understand what he can glean from those passages that would lead him to say that?
I personally don't care of Jesus was white, black, purple, green, etc.....it does not alter HIs authority.
I thought for sure he might use the verses that talk about GOd's brionze arms and white wooly hair...but, strange selection to further his point. THose are the verses used by RASTA folks
Perhaps someone else can be more helpful.
Bless you for your diligence.......Peace
The Jews were GODS chosen people but when GOD sent HIS SON to earth to save them they rejected HIM. JESUS died for ALL sinners and when the JEWS rejected JESUS, GOD turned to the gentiles(NON JEWS). JOHN 3:16. Christianity came for the teachings of JESUS because being a Christian means being CHRIST like.
THE ISLAMIC faith didn't start to around 700 AD it was a cop0y of Christianity but with the rules of man added. The nation of islam religion started in the1930's by a crook. It to me is just the KKK of a different color.
I don't want you to take my word for all this check it all out and it can all be done on your pc.

“rain like grace”

Since: Aug 07

Olympia

#19 Sep 24, 2007
I am a jew for Jesus..........I'm not sure how your post relates to what I wrote, but I'm happy to see you here. Trinity

“LOVE, FEAR , RESPECT THE LORD!”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#20 Sep 25, 2007
The nation of Islam is not Islamic. They are a racist cult who preach a gospel of hate and violence. Christ calls us to love one another regardless of our race or ethnic group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All or Nothing to be a Disciple of Jesus Christ... 2 hr AlertChristians 1
A Very Effective Way to Stretch One's Back, Wea... 7 hr AlertChristians 1
Sex Demons Cause Symptoms - Noseeums, Invisible... 17 hr AlertChristians 1
Do Not be Conformed to This World - Porn, Mastu... Fri AlertChristians 1
Get Off the Slippery Slope of Common Addictions Fri AlertChristians 1
It is Harmful to Praise and Worship Around Thos... Fri AlertChristians 1
A confession of an Ex-christian (Feb '14) Fri dollarsbill 16
More from around the web