you make no sence unless of course your trying to be deceptive because their is not a single reason why a athieist should worry or care about any one but himself and the ones he or she loves.So "Preacherman01" started a topic for atheists & others to ask a biblical question... it got derailed.
The premise was to ask a question to a christian and get an answer. Biblical based questions and answers only.
However this got derailed the moment a question was asked and was immediately met with calling names and personal attacks.
So, lets try this again and instead... ask an atheist.
This is in no way meant to be offensive or personal. It is just a way to discover a world view that you may have not thought of before.
Lets keep it civil shall we? No name calling or personal insults.
Views such as poverty, government, separation of church and state, prayer in schools, morals and ethics etc. Biblical questions and comments are more then welcome however again, let us be civil.
Also, this by no means states that I speak for all atheists. However, all are able to post and any differences of opinion they may have.
Again, no name calling or personal attacks. There are plenty of threads with this nonsense and I think we can be more civil.
A little background on me.
1) I am an atheist.
2) I have read the bible 2 times and working on my third.
3) I am 37 Years old
4) I work in Information Technology at a rubber production plant.
5) I was raised pentecostal but have studied various religions around the world before proclaiming my atheism.
6) I love science and love to teach and learn more.
7) I am a humanist in my cause, I love people and love to help others.
8) I feel that driving the importance of education is the single most important thing we can do to curve poverty rates.
So there you go.
unless of course they are trying to make peace with a god they say does not exist ..