Catholic Bashing?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#306 Jul 27, 2013
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
Catholics are fake
Another lesson in 'irony'?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#309 Jul 27, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of this. Where's the proof that Norway is of Ephraim (Abraham) son of Moses?
If you read and know the bible, Israel went into Assyrian captivity in 722 bce and never returned. They ended up migrating to the north sand west into the coastlands and isles. This points to northwestern Europe. In Genesis 48:19 Ephraim would become a multitude of nations. Queen Elizabeth is sitting on the throne of David. What used to be called "free Europe" are the descendants of the ten lost tribes of Israel. The USA is specifically called "Ephraim" because we are the melting pot of all these nations and are the "one great nation" that Abraham would become and all nations would be blessed in him.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#310 Jul 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If you read and know the bible, Israel went into Assyrian captivity in 722 bce and never returned. They ended up migrating to the north sand west into the coastlands and isles. This points to northwestern Europe. In Genesis 48:19 Ephraim would become a multitude of nations. Queen Elizabeth is sitting on the throne of David. What used to be called "free Europe" are the descendants of the ten lost tribes of Israel. The USA is specifically called "Ephraim" because we are the melting pot of all these nations and are the "one great nation" that Abraham would become and all nations would be blessed in him.
You mean if you know O.T. history. Christians are more concerned about the Gospel and the will of Jesus for them. History has no part therein. I am one guy without a specific interest in history. But this is very interesting. How is Elisabeth sitting on the throne of David??? 722 BC?: 2710 years seems such a short time to diluted the population of Europe.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#311 Jul 27, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean if you know O.T. history. Christians are more concerned about the Gospel and the will of Jesus for them. History has no part therein. I am one guy without a specific interest in history. But this is very interesting. How is Elisabeth sitting on the throne of David??? 722 BC?: 2710 years seems such a short time to diluted the population of Europe.
The prophet Jeremiah brought the remnant of Judah, along with the kings daughters (all the princes and nobles were killed) to Ireland and one of the kings daughters was married to the king of Ireland. This healed the breach between Pharez and Zarah, the twin sons of Judah. David was descended from Pharez and the king of Ireland was of the Zarah branch. The throne was also overturned three times, from Judah to Ireland, to Scotland, to Britain where it is today. Ezekiel 21:27. The seed of the king of Judah was preserved through the kings daughter fulfilling Gods' promise to David. The Messiah is the rightful heir to that throne and is of Davidic descent.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#312 Jul 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The prophet Jeremiah brought the remnant of Judah, along with the kings daughters (all the princes and nobles were killed) to Ireland and one of the kings daughters was married to the king of Ireland. This healed the breach between Pharez and Zarah, the twin sons of Judah. David was descended from Pharez and the king of Ireland was of the Zarah branch. The throne was also overturned three times, from Judah to Ireland, to Scotland, to Britain where it is today. Ezekiel 21:27. The seed of the king of Judah was preserved through the kings daughter fulfilling Gods' promise to David. The Messiah is the rightful heir to that throne and is of Davidic descent.
where is the proof? cut/paste for this claim.

The prophet Jeremiah brought the remnant of Judah, along with the kings daughters (all the princes and nobles were killed) to Ireland and one of the kings daughters was married to the king of Ireland.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#313 Jul 27, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
where is the proof? cut/paste for this claim.
The prophet Jeremiah brought the remnant of Judah, along with the kings daughters (all the princes and nobles were killed) to Ireland and one of the kings daughters was married to the king of Ireland.
You can find it in a book written by Herbert W. Armstrong called, "The United States and Britain in prophecy". He is deceased but headed up the worldwide church of God. It's very interesting and I accept it as valid because it fits in with my theology.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#317 Jul 27, 2013
Okay. I just checked on him out and it seems to be another smartass with a good story for fools to follow! Another Master of the Fools.

He contradict Jesus in claiming that we are only able to be reborn after the resurrection! Jesus tells you otherwise. We must repent (normally this takes a while), then baptize to conclude the process ( this does not happen if we do not first repent ) and thus we are reborn.
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/born-ag...

He claimed tithes of 10% o peoples income several times yearly - no! no!

He taught against masturbation: proven nonsense, putting burdens upon men that are none-gospel!
Anyone may masturbate freely!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/masturb...

False prophecies:
http://hwarmstrong.com/prophet-1.htm

About him on Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_W._Armst...

Nope: I don't find proof of his claim the Europe consists of the lost tribes of Israel. Europe is also so far away from the east. But I am still looking at this.

To those who don't understand: theology is not Christianity. Theology is concerned with the history and the origins of Christianity. Christianity is concerned with the following of Jesus Christ: what he taut us, what he wants us to do, how we must do it etc.

http://www.theholychristianchurch.com

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#318 Jul 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You can find it in a book written by Herbert W. Armstrong called, "The United States and Britain in prophecy". He is deceased but headed up the worldwide church of God. It's very interesting and I accept it as valid because it fits in with my theology.
My answer above - another cultist! I await a scientifically investigated rapport on this very intriguing subject.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#319 Jul 28, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer above - another cultist! I await a scientifically investigated rapport on this very intriguing subject.
I am definitely not a follower of Mr. Armstrong but his beliefs about Europe are backed up by scripture. Did you find the book? It's not very long and shouldn't take any more than about 1 1/2 hours to read. The tribe of Joseph had the birthright and blessing and the Messiah was promised to come from him. Gen. 49:24. The northern kingdom of Israel is only spiritually lost and we don't know who we are because we don't keep the Sabbath. The Christian Antichrist, who is actually the Messiah, will be of European descent. The USA is called Israel or Ephraim. Elijah, Gabriel, Michael, Deborah, Jesus, Adam, and the Messiah are all American. The only one who hasn't been identified yet is David.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#320 Jul 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am definitely not a follower of Mr. Armstrong but his beliefs about Europe are backed up by scripture. Did you find the book? It's not very long and shouldn't take any more than about 1 1/2 hours to read. The tribe of Joseph had the birthright and blessing and the Messiah was promised to come from him. Gen. 49:24. The northern kingdom of Israel is only spiritually lost and we don't know who we are because we don't keep the Sabbath. The Christian Antichrist, who is actually the Messiah, will be of European descent. The USA is called Israel or Ephraim. Elijah, Gabriel, Michael, Deborah, Jesus, Adam, and the Messiah are all American. The only one who hasn't been identified yet is David.
Now you really jump off the boat!

You say: The Christian Antichrist, who is actually the Messiah"

This is completely wrong. Messiah means 'Saviour' the 'Anointed on''The Christ' which means 'Son of God'.

Jesus is not American: this country did not exist during his time; just the continent, but he was born a Jew.

What do you mean with these statements? Are they from the book???

Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#321 Jul 28, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you really jump off the boat!
You say: The Christian Antichrist, who is actually the Messiah"
This is completely wrong. Messiah means 'Saviour' the 'Anointed on''The Christ' which means 'Son of God'.
Jesus is not American: this country did not exist during his time; just the continent, but he was born a Jew.
What do you mean with these statements? Are they from the book???
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com
I do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah and the coming Antichrist is the real Messiah. America is not even 250 years old and Israel is 65 which are very young. The only reason we both exist is because of the promise made to Abraham and the sake of the Messiah and her name. The Messiah would come from a far country in the last days. God said, You shall have no other gods before me. This means both instead of and prior to. God has proved she is the first and the last. Jesus is a "new god, who came newly up, whom your fathers feared not" He is called a devil which means slanderer.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#322 Jul 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah and the coming Antichrist is the real Messiah. America is not even 250 years old and Israel is 65 which are very young. The only reason we both exist is because of the promise made to Abraham and the sake of the Messiah and her name. The Messiah would come from a far country in the last days. God said, You shall have no other gods before me. This means both instead of and prior to. God has proved she is the first and the last. Jesus is a "new god, who came newly up, whom your fathers feared not" He is called a devil which means slanderer.
Then how you backup by scripture that Jesus Is not the Son of God/ Messiah.

USE OF THE WORD IN THE O.T.:( excluding the orthodox and dounay rheims bibles)

DAN 9: 25

Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

DAN 9: 26

And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#323 Jul 28, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how you backup by scripture that Jesus Is not the Son of God/ Messiah.
USE OF THE WORD IN THE O.T.:( excluding the orthodox and dounay rheims bibles)
DAN 9: 25
Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
DAN 9: 26
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
You're right. The term Messiah only appears in Daniel 9, but elsewhere there are numerous references to the "anointed one" which is what "messiah" means. The term is used because she is bound by the flesh and was a sinner before her calling. That is how she has made "intercession for the transgressors" Isaiah 53:12.
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

#324 Jul 28, 2013
The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sure I know what I'm talking about.
Do they teach you how to become more "Christ like"?
Do they spend their money on food, clothing, medicine, etc, and have you go out onto the streets to help others?
Do they supply any homeless shelters?
Do they have you brainwashed minion help people who are dying in hospitals, by comforting them on their way out of this world?
Do they have you brainwashed minion out fighting injustices?
NO!!!
All the "elect" do with their money is spend it upon themselves, and have you idiots out trying to brainwash even MORE idiots to give them even MORE money.
The "elect" worship $$$$, and have brainwashed you fools to do nothing but get them MORE money.
That is evil.
They teach us how to be more Christlike.

we preach the kingdom which is what Christ preached.

Luke 4:43
Darby Translation (DARBY)
43 But he said to them, I must needs announce the glad tidings of the kingdom of God to the other cities also, for for this I have been sent forth.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#325 Jul 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. The term Messiah only appears in Daniel 9, but elsewhere there are numerous references to the "anointed one" which is what "messiah" means. The term is used because she is bound by the flesh and was a sinner before her calling. That is how she has made "intercession for the transgressors" Isaiah 53:12.
Messiah = Jesus, anointed one; which = Christ, the son of God.

David was anointed as were all the kings of Israel. Also, many people were anointed in different ways. So, which anointed one? What anointed one?

Jesus, the Missiah, was anointed by God: not by men. Thus he is 'THE ANOINTED ONE',' THE CHRIST'.

http://www.theholychristianchurch.com
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#326 Jul 28, 2013
The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sure I know what I'm talking about.
Do they teach you how to become more "Christ like"?
Do they spend their money on food, clothing, medicine, etc, and have you go out onto the streets to help others?
Do they supply any homeless shelters?
Do they have you brainwashed minion help people who are dying in hospitals, by comforting them on their way out of this world?
Do they have you brainwashed minion out fighting injustices?
NO!!!
All the "elect" do with their money is spend it upon themselves, and have you idiots out trying to brainwash even MORE idiots to give them even MORE money.
The "elect" worship $$$$, and have brainwashed you fools to do nothing but get them MORE money.
That is evil.
Isaiah sums it up. "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter..." Isaiah 56:9-12.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#327 Jul 28, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Messiah = Jesus, anointed one; which = Christ, the son of God.
David was anointed as were all the kings of Israel. Also, many people were anointed in different ways. So, which anointed one? What anointed one?
Jesus, the Missiah, was anointed by God: not by men. Thus he is 'THE ANOINTED ONE',' THE CHRIST'.
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com
Jesus was never anointed, the Jews rejected him even past his death. It was foretold the Jews would initially reject their Messiah but would eventually accept him and literally anoint him. He will not go to Jerusalem until the Temple is rebuilt and he will be the cornerstone of the foundation. "...the government shall be upon his shoulder..." Isaiah 9:6, He will be all three branches of government, judge, lawgiver, and king. Isaiah 33:22

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#328 Jul 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was never anointed, the Jews rejected him even past his death. It was foretold the Jews would initially reject their Messiah but would eventually accept him and literally anoint him. He will not go to Jerusalem until the Temple is rebuilt and he will be the cornerstone of the foundation. "...the government shall be upon his shoulder..." Isaiah 9:6, He will be all three branches of government, judge, lawgiver, and king. Isaiah 33:22
You give no ref. as o where we are told he is to be literally anointed????

No, he was not predicted to be literally anointed: for then he would just be another anointed one, by the hands of men! But he is called 'The Anointed One' and thus he is anointed by God, with invisible oil....as it were. Understand?

The Jews who became Christians did accept him and still are with him today: as it is written:'Salvation is of the Jews'.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#329 Jul 28, 2013
ISA 56: 1

Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

ISA 56: 2

Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

ISA 56: 3

Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

ISA 56: 4

For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

ISA 56: 5

Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

ISA 56: 6

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

ISA 56: 7

Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

ISA 56: 8

The Lord GOD, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

ISA 56: 9

All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.

ISA 56: 10

His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

Isaia 56: 9 does not refer to jesus at all. Read the whole page 1 to 9.

http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/cgi-bin...
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#330 Jul 28, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
You give no ref. as o where we are told he is to be literally anointed????
No, he was not predicted to be literally anointed: for then he would just be another anointed one, by the hands of men! But he is called 'The Anointed One' and thus he is anointed by God, with invisible oil....as it were. Understand?
The Jews who became Christians did accept him and still are with him today: as it is written:'Salvation is of the Jews'.
Daniel 9:24 "Seventy weeks are determined...and to anoint the most Holy". There's another one that says, "the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing" I'm not sure where it is, I looked but can't find it. A yoke refers to captivity which is the USA's doom, we are the nation of Israel. The Jews as a nation will accept this Messiah and literally anoint him King.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 2 min RiccardoFire 1,700
the pauline paradox 5 min Frindly 109
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 2 hr blacklagoon 152
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 4 hr truth 1,030
The truth is difficult, I understand. 5 hr Scientist 66
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 5 hr Scientist 2,468
Faith during hard times 13 hr Scientist 114
More from around the web