Catholic Bashing?
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Why is it when you tell Catholics about the many sins of the Roman Catholic Church they say you are Catholic Bashing?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Johnny Trunk wrote:
Why is it when you tell Catholics about the many sins of the Roman Catholic Church they say you are Catholic Bashing?
A while back, God told me that the Catholics are some of the worst sinners on earth before Him.
Tall Guy

Decatur, GA

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Johnny Trunk wrote:
Why is it when you tell Catholics about the many sins of the Roman Catholic Church they say you are Catholic Bashing?
They cant handle the fact that RCC is modern day paganism and alot of their symbols tie back to Sun God worship.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#5 Jul 16, 2013
The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are blinded by your arrogance, that your OPINIONS are more "valid" than anyone else's. They aren't.
Your opinions are baseless and your opinions have nothing to back them up, except your opinion that they are "right". But the Catholic church DOES back up their beliefs with very sound reasoning.
I'm not saying I agree with them, but they are more sound than the crap you and the other Catholic haters regurgitate.
The ones attacking Catholicism are fundie Christians. They cannot help what they do. They all live in trailers (these are not always in a trailer park) were home schooled by Billy Bob and [email protected] their livestock.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#9 Jul 17, 2013
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you are a fundie ? BTW, I love the "intelligence" comment in your profile. Talk about irony.
Obviously Doc.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 17, 2013
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones attacking Catholicism are fundie Christians. They cannot help what they do. They all live in trailers (these are not always in a trailer park) were home schooled by Billy Bob and [email protected] their livestock.
Now that's some ROTTEN fruit!

Matthew 7:19-20 (NKJV)
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#11 Jul 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's some ROTTEN fruit!
I always give it a good squeeze before I put it into my mouth.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 7:19-20 (NKJV)
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
That's nice dear.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 17, 2013
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
I always give it a good squeeze before I put it into my mouth.
<quoted text>
That's nice dear.
Gay dear?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay dear?
God told me this about YOU.

None of your children are in church.

They are all backsliders.

They are all going to hell.

YOU never preach are talk to them about church or God.

If YOU did they would not have anything to do with YOU.

So as GOD can see...

YOU come here every day and pronounce hell on all your

brothers and sisters...

but never ever say a word to YOUR own children who are

going to hell. AND YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF THEM.

lol

lol

lol

lol

Now that is excellent.

Not only are all your children are

not in church...

neither are YOU.

lol

lol

lol

YOU silly retarded demon possessed idiot.

lol

lol

Now that is excellent.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 17, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
God told me this about YOU.
None of your children are in church.
They are all backsliders.
They are all going to hell.
YOU never preach are talk to them about church or God.
If YOU did they would not have anything to do with YOU.
So as GOD can see...
YOU come here every day and pronounce hell on all your
brothers and sisters...
but never ever say a word to YOUR own children who are
going to hell. AND YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF THEM.
lol
lol
lol
lol
Now that is excellent.
Not only are all your children are
not in church...
neither are YOU.
lol
lol
lol
YOU silly retarded demon possessed idiot.
lol
lol
Now that is excellent.
Are you as ignorant as your posts?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jul 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as ignorant as your posts?
God told me this about YOU.

None of your children are in church.

They are all backsliders.

They are all going to hell.

YOU never preach are talk to them about church or God.

If YOU did they would not have anything to do with YOU.

So as GOD can see...

YOU come here every day and pronounce hell on all your

brothers and sisters...

but never ever say a word to YOUR own children who are

going to hell. AND YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF THEM.

lol

lol

lol

lol

Now that is excellent.

Not only are all your children are

not in church...

neither are YOU.

lol

lol

lol

YOU silly retarded demon possessed idiot.

lol

lol

Now that is excellent.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 17, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
God told me this about YOU.
None of your children are in church.
They are all backsliders.
They are all going to hell.
YOU never preach are talk to them about church or God.
If YOU did they would not have anything to do with YOU.
So as GOD can see...
YOU come here every day and pronounce hell on all your
brothers and sisters...
but never ever say a word to YOUR own children who are
going to hell. AND YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF THEM.
lol
lol
lol
lol
Now that is excellent.
Not only are all your children are
not in church...
neither are YOU.
lol
lol
lol
YOU silly retarded demon possessed idiot.
lol
lol
Now that is excellent.
That's a definite YES! LOL
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a definite YES! LOL
God told me this about YOU.

None of your children are in church.

They are all backsliders.

They are all going to hell.

YOU never preach are talk to them about church or God.

If YOU did they would not have anything to do with YOU.

So as GOD can see...

YOU come here every day and pronounce hell on all your

brothers and sisters...

but never ever say a word to YOUR own children who are

going to hell. AND YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF THEM.

lol

lol

lol

lol

Now that is excellent.

Not only are all your children are

not in church...

neither are YOU.

lol

lol

lol

YOU silly retarded demon possessed idiot.

lol

lol

Now that is excellent.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 17, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
God told me this about YOU.
None of your children are in church.
They are all backsliders.
They are all going to hell.
YOU never preach are talk to them about church or God.
If YOU did they would not have anything to do with YOU.
So as GOD can see...
YOU come here every day and pronounce hell on all your
brothers and sisters...
but never ever say a word to YOUR own children who are
going to hell. AND YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF THEM.
lol
lol
lol
lol
Now that is excellent.
Not only are all your children are
not in church...
neither are YOU.
lol
lol
lol
YOU silly retarded demon possessed idiot.
lol
lol
Now that is excellent.
Did you forsake your padded room?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forsake your padded room?
God told me this about YOU.

None of your children are in church.

They are all backsliders.

They are all going to hell.

YOU never preach are talk to them about church or God.

If YOU did they would not have anything to do with YOU.

So as GOD can see...

YOU come here every day and pronounce hell on all your

brothers and sisters...

but never ever say a word to YOUR own children who are

going to hell. AND YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF THEM.

lol

lol

lol

lol

Now that is excellent.

Not only are all your children are

not in church...

neither are YOU.

lol

lol

lol

YOU silly retarded demon possessed idiot.

lol

lol

Now that is excellent.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 17, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
God told me this about YOU.
None of your children are in church.
They are all backsliders.
They are all going to hell.
YOU never preach are talk to them about church or God.
If YOU did they would not have anything to do with YOU.
So as GOD can see...
YOU come here every day and pronounce hell on all your
brothers and sisters...
but never ever say a word to YOUR own children who are
going to hell. AND YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF THEM.
lol
lol
lol
lol
Now that is excellent.
Not only are all your children are
not in church...
neither are YOU.
lol
lol
lol
YOU silly retarded demon possessed idiot.
lol
lol
Now that is excellent.
A new 'straight jacket' will solve all your problems, until Hell.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jul 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
A new 'straight jacket' will solve all your problems, until Hell.
God told me this about YOU.

None of your children are in church.

They are all backsliders.

They are all going to hell.

YOU never preach are talk to them about church or God.

If YOU did they would not have anything to do with YOU.

So as GOD can see...

YOU come here every day and pronounce hell on all your

brothers and sisters...

but never ever say a word to YOUR own children who are

going to hell. AND YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF THEM.

lol

lol

lol

lol

Now that is excellent.

Not only are all your children are

not in church...

neither are YOU.

lol

lol

lol

YOU silly retarded demon possessed idiot.

lol

lol

Now that is excellent.
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jul 17, 2013
Tall Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
They cant handle the fact that RCC is modern day paganism and alot of their symbols tie back to Sun God worship.
John>>

How true the Catholic church wanted to convert the pagans so they took the pagan teachings in with them to make the Pagans happy.
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Jul 17, 2013
The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are blinded by your arrogance, that your OPINIONS are more "valid" than anyone else's. They aren't.
Your opinions are baseless and your opinions have nothing to back them up, except your opinion that they are "right". But the Catholic church DOES back up their beliefs with very sound reasoning.
I'm not saying I agree with them, but they are more sound than the crap you and the other Catholic haters regurgitate.
John>>

We all know how much praying to Mary and the saints came from the Bible,Not

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#26 Jul 17, 2013
There is no sound reasoning to justify praying to dead Christians and dead woman!

There is no sound reasoning to defend many of your popes tiddling round in high fashion, Prada designer shoes etc. What kind of an example???? No example for Christians!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You are God, What is the first thing you Fix? 15 min Jake999 69
The truth is difficult, I understand. 1 hr Jake999 41
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 6 hr Barmsweb 1,663
Faith during hard times 12 hr blacklagoon 107
the pauline paradox 15 hr susanblange 85
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 15 hr blacklagoon 142
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 17 hr Big Al 2,460
More from around the web