Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Stop-It-Now_ wrote:
<quoted text>What should I know? Should I know that the Catholic religion is really Mithraism which is the root of it all. Mary is actually Osiris the mother goddess. At no place in the Bible did God, Jesus or in any book tell us to pray hail Mary, hail Bob, hail pope, heil hitler, etc. which are forms of worship. Why not hail Jesus, king of kings. The Lord is thee. Or, hail Abraham father of Israel, the Lord came from thy seed. No? Because, none of them are symbolized in Mithraism.

I suggest you take more time to measure your opponent before you start rote spews.
Seed of satan, Thou shouldst take thine own words to heed.

The gospel of Luke chapter 1;

In the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man named Joseph, of the house of David, and the virgin’s name was Mary.
And coming to her,
he said,
“Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee.”

During those days Mary set out and traveled to the hill country in haste to a town of Judah, where she entered the house of Zechariah and greeted her cousin Elizabeth.
When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the infant leaped in her womb,

and Elizabeth, filled with the holy Spirit,cried out in a loud voice and said,
“Most blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus."

And the faithful ask;
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Haven't you ever asked the mother of your friend for help?

If not, you should learn to. It builds humility.
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#8 Jun 12, 2013
Stop-It-Now_ wrote:
<quoted text>If you do not know the Mithra origin of the Catholic church and all the pagan traditions within, then I suggest you simply look at them.
You should spend more time investigating 'REAL' history before embarrassing yourself.

Some apparent similarities between Christianity and Mithraism exist; but in a number of details it is quite probable that Mithraism was the borrower from Christianity.

It is not unnatural to suppose that a religion, Christianity, which filled the whole world should have been copied at least in some details by another religion which was quite popular during the third century.

Moreover the resemblances some people point out are superficial and external.
Similarity in words and names is nothing; it is the sense that matters. During these centuries Christianity was coining its own technical terms, and naturally took names, terms, and expressions current in that day; and so did Mithraism. But under identical terms each system thought its own thoughts.
Mithra is called a mediator; and so is Christ; but Mithra originally only in a cosmogonic or astronomical sense; Christ, being God and man, is by nature the Mediator between God and man.

And so in similar instances.
Mithraism had a Eucharist, but the idea of a sacred banquet is as old as the human race and existed at all ages and amongst all peoples.

Mithra saved the world by sacrificing a bull; Christ by sacrificing Himself.
It is hardly possible to conceive a more radical difference than that between Mithra taurochtonos and Christ crucified.

Christ was born of a Virgin; there is nothing to prove that the same was believed of Mithra born from the rock.

Christ was born in a cave; and Mithraists worshipped in a cave, but Mithra was born under a tree near a river.

Much as been made of the presence of adoring shepherds; but their existence on sculptures has not been proven, and considering that in Mithraic myth man had not yet appeared, it is an anachronism to suppose their presence.

Christ was an historical personage, recently born in a well-known town of Judea, and crucified under a Roman governor, whose name figured in the ordinary official lists.
Mithra was an abstraction, a personification not even of the sun but of the diffused daylight; his incarnation, if such it may be called, was supposed to have happened before the creation of the human race, before all history.

The small Mithraic congregations were like masonic lodges for a few and for men only and even those mostly of one class, the military; a religion that excludes the half of the human race bears no comparison to the religion of Christ.

Mithraism was all comprehensive and tolerant of every other cult, the Pater Patrum himself was an adept in a number of other religions.

Christianity was essential exclusive, condemning every other religion in the world, alone and unique in its majesty.

Jesus Christ offers you life, Mithra does not.
Jesus founded The Catholic Church as His vehicle for you to reach salvation.
Use it or lose it.
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#9 Jun 12, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
You're right, I don't know you but what I do know is after 17 years of going to church on the average of3 times a week and religion class (not bible study) 5 days a week for 8 years, did we EVER worship Mary or anyone else except god/Christ. But what do I know?
There is absolutely no call to insult any religion based what you don't know.

As for myself, I'm no longer a Catholic nor am I a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu or even evolutionist. I don't believe in any of them but I understand each and every one.

I didn't get on here to argue but if you're wrong you're wrong. There are different meanings for the word hail, its how its use and also what words follow it denotes its context.
Everybody travels from time to time.
Come on home...we're saving a seat at Mass for you.
Dominus vobiscum.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Catholics and Satanists are not much alike at all. I am talking about LaVeyan Satanists the other types of Satanists can speak for themselves.
Catholics believe in deity,in God,Jesus,Mary and the saints.
We are atheists.

Catholics believe in heaven and hell and purgatory, we do not believe in an afterlife.

Catholics proselytize, we do not.

Catholics believe in putting others before themselves and in forgiving others for apparently no good reason. We believe in treating others as they have treated us. We believe in revenge.

Catholics believe in taking care of the weak we do not. We believe in allowing nature to take it's course.

Our symbols are nothing like the symbols used by Catholics.

Catholics tend have large churches and meet regularly for mass. We usually have our,"churches" in our homes and we many of use never gather together for anything. The majority of satanists are solitary.

Catholics have a Pope. We do have a Block Pope,Magus Peter Gilmore and before Anton LaVey but that is just a title meant to poke a little fun at the church. We satanists have great senses of humor.

Our alter is a nude woman. I doubt you will ever see that in a Catholic church. Nor will you find the sigil of Baphomet hanging above the alter in a Catholic church.

We believe in stratification and Catholics do not.

We believe in Lex Talionis and Catholics so not.

We revel in our carnality and Catholics so not.

There are many more differences but what really burns you arse, doc sock, is that despite all these differences, the Catholics on here and the Satanists can get along together. Our heathen thread is peaceful and we are not ripping one another apart as youse guys do in your stupid, who is best Christian threads. AKA Stealing the keys to heaven and the prayer thread.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#15 Jun 13, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you posting over here? No all satanists are the same. No diff. You all like to lump all Christians as one. Like it was pointed out, both satanist and Catholics veil their true religion.
Adoration of Christ in this Sacrament of love must also find expression in various forms of Eucharistic devotion: personal prayer before the Blessed Sacrament [the Eucharist], hours of adoration, periods of exposition - short, prolonged and annual (Forty Hours)- Eucharistic benediction, Eucharistic processions, Eucharistic Congresses."
The mass is the center of Catholicism and the Eucharist (that little round wafer above) is the center of the mass.
"...[E]ucharistic worship is the center and goal of all sacramental life."
--Karol Wojtyla, aka pope John Paul II
The Catholic religion is all a bunch of Satanic lies based upon traditions and ridiculous manipulations of the Word of God.
Just like satanists. So sad! Over one billion foolish people around the world have bowed their knee to Satan unknowingly by bowing to a statue of Mary or the Pope. The second of the Ten Commandments strictly forbids us from bowing to the likeness of ANYTHING...
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God..." -Exodus 20:4-5
I am posting here because it is about satanists and because I can. If you don't like that,well too bad for you, blazen harde.

There many types of satanists just as there are many types of Christians. I've never lumped all Christians into one category.
There are hundreds of denominations of Christianity. There are several sects of occultists which also call themselves satanists. I do speak for them because I am not one of them. I am a LaVeyan. They are more than capable of speaking for themselves.
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#18 Jun 13, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
"What is the origin of the Catholic Church?"

Answer: The Roman Catholic Church contends that its origin is the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ in approximately A.D. 30.

The Catholic Church proclaims itself to be the church that Jesus Christ died for,
the church that was established and built by the apostles..........
You are mistaken.
Jesus did not die for any church.
Jesus gave up his human life on the cross for the redemption of mankind.

It just so happens that before the crucifixion, Jesus appointed Peter as the first leader of The Church on Earth during Christ's absentia.
St.Peter was the first pope of The Catholic Church, the church that Jesus built.
There was no other christian church at that time nor would there be for many hundreds and hundreds of years thereafter.
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#20 Jun 13, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I am laughing because you are posting here. I think it is soo funny. Your problem, brazen hardup.

Nope, all satanists are all the same. Why should we see it any different? You always lump Christians together. You claim that Christians burned witches and killed people they imposed their religion upon and those were CATHOLICS.

You said that Christians were always killing, when those were satanic Catholics.
Again, you are mistaken and spew misinformation.

"Burning was used by Protestants during the witch-hunts of Europe.

In 1572, Augustus, Elector of Saxony imposed the penalty of burning for witchcraft of every kind, including simple fortunetelling.

In Denmark the burning of witches increased following the reformation of 1536.
Especially Christian IV of Denmark encouraged this practice, which eventually resulted in hundreds of people burnt because of convictions of witchcraft.
This special interest of the king also resulted in the North Berwick witch trials with caused over seventy people to be accused of witchcraft in Scotland on account of bad weather when James VI of Scotland (later James I of England), who shared the Danish king's interest in witch trials, in 1590 sailed to Denmark to meet his betrothed Anne of Denmark.

Edward Wightman, a Baptist from Burton on Trent, was the last person to be burnt at the stake for heresy in England in the market square of Lichfield, Staffordshire on 11 April 1612.

In the United Kingdom, the traditional punishment for women found guilty of treason was to be burnt at the stake, where they did not need to be publicly displayed naked, while men were hanged, drawn and quartered. There were two types of treason, high treason for crimes against the Sovereign, and petty treason for the murder of one's lawful superior, including that of a husband by his wife.

Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard, first cousins and the second and fifth wives of Henry VIII were both condemned to be burnt alive or beheaded for adultery as the king's pleasure should be known. Fortunately for Catherine and Anne, even Henry would not go so far.
They were both beheaded.

Lady Jane Grey the nine days queen was also condemned to burn as a traitress but it was commuted to beheading by Mary I.
However, throughout her five year reign Mary ordered hundreds of religious dissenters burned at the stake in the Marian Persecutions.

In Massachusetts, there are two cases of burning at the stake. First, in 1681, a slave named Maria tried to kill her owner by setting his house on fire. She was convicted of arson and burned at the stake at Roxbury, Massachusetts.
Concurrently, a slave named Jack, convicted in a separate arson case, was hanged at a nearby gallows, and after death his body was thrown into the fire with that of Maria.
Second, in 1755, a group of slaves had conspired and killed their owner, with servants Mark and Phillis executed for his murder. Mark was hanged and his body gibbeted, and Phillis burned at the stake, at Cambridge, Massachusetts.

In New York, several burnings at the stake are recorded, particularly following suspected slave revolt plots. In 1708, one woman was burnt and one man hanged. In the aftermath of the New York Slave Revolt of 1712, 20 people were burnt, and during the alleged slave conspiracy of 1741, no less than 13 slaves were burnt at the stake."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_burning

All burnings done by protestants.

It is a sin to lie, please try to educate yourself before falling further into calumny.
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#21 Jun 13, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Satanism is an atheist philosophy, hence it is not congruent with any other philosophy or religion which endorses the belief in supernatural entities, whether they be considered gods or devils.
If the concept of satan is dependent on The Bible God, how could a worshiper of satan be atheist?

Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#26 Jun 13, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because you said I wasn't a Catholic and didn't know. Read and comprehend what someone writes before you comment and make yourself look like an a$$
JML making an ass of himself is nothing new, he has been making an ass of himself for as long as he's been here and it's a habit he doesn't seem able to quit!

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#28 Jun 14, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>The deceived will always be deceived and the deceiver will always be satan. Thus satanism.
As usual you do not know what you are talking about.
The stupid will always be stupid thus evangelical xitians.
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#29 Jun 14, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You should spend more time investigating 'REAL' history before embarrassing yourself.
Some apparent similarities between Christianity and Mithraism exist; but in a number of details it is quite probable that Mithraism was the borrower from Christianity.
It is not unnatural to suppose that a religion, Christianity, which filled the whole world should have been copied at least in some details by another religion which was quite popular during the third century.
Moreover the resemblances some people point out are superficial and external.
Similarity in words and names is nothing; it is the sense that matters. During these centuries Christianity was coining its own technical terms, and naturally took names, terms, and expressions current in that day; and so did Mithraism. But under identical terms each system thought its own thoughts.
Mithra is called a mediator; and so is Christ; but Mithra originally only in a cosmogonic or astronomical sense; Christ, being God and man, is by nature the Mediator between God and man.
And so in similar instances.
Mithraism had a Eucharist, but the idea of a sacred banquet is as old as the human race and existed at all ages and amongst all peoples.
Mithra saved the world by sacrificing a bull; Christ by sacrificing Himself.
It is hardly possible to conceive a more radical difference than that between Mithra taurochtonos and Christ crucified.
Christ was born of a Virgin; there is nothing to prove that the same was believed of Mithra born from the rock.
Christ was born in a cave; and Mithraists worshipped in a cave, but Mithra was born under a tree near a river.
Much as been made of the presence of adoring shepherds; but their existence on sculptures has not been proven, and considering that in Mithraic myth man had not yet appeared, it is an anachronism to suppose their presence.
Christ was an historical personage, recently born in a well-known town of Judea, and crucified under a Roman governor, whose name figured in the ordinary official lists.
Mithra was an abstraction, a personification not even of the sun but of the diffused daylight; his incarnation, if such it may be called, was supposed to have happened before the creation of the human race, before all history.
The small Mithraic congregations were like masonic lodges for a few and for men only and even those mostly of one class, the military; a religion that excludes the half of the human race bears no comparison to the religion of Christ.
Mithraism was all comprehensive and tolerant of every other cult, the Pater Patrum himself was an adept in a number of other religions.
Christianity was essential exclusive, condemning every other religion in the world, alone and unique in its majesty.
Jesus Christ offers you life, Mithra does not.
Jesus founded The Catholic Church as His vehicle for you to reach salvation.
Use it or lose it.
I received the Spirit of God, and shortly after, I left the RCC in the dust, where it belongs. You can go directly to the Source for salvation: www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#30 Jun 14, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
JML making an ass of himself is nothing new, he has been making an ass of himself for as long as he's been here and it's a habit he doesn't seem able to quit!
Still lost in the spiritual woods, I see. www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 .... The Door is still open.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#31 Jun 14, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you but I have lost my faith along time ago, I still respect the church but I cannot get past my own thoughts and feeling towards it and all religions. I live a good life and do good towards others that deserve it, and will continue to search for answers.
so the way I figure it...
If I'm wrong then he made me this way and I did good, if I'm right then it didn't matter anyway.
I know many will disagree with that but it is what it is.
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017... Change your eternal destiny in minutes.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#32 Jun 14, 2013

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#46 Jun 14, 2013
Ends of Time wrote:
<quoted text>Your info is from a satanic apologetic site. If they did not lie and you were not dumb, then they would have no members.
Do you think that Catholics have kill more than satanists?
It is from The Church of Satan's one and only official website. No one knows more about satanism than the CoS. After all, It is the church founded by LeVay and the first codified satanic church.

I don't care how many people Catholics killed. I don't care how many people protestants killed either. I am not a Christian.
There has never been a satanic inquisition and there has never been any nation or town that has been terrorized and attacked by an army of satanists.

A look at history show who the real evil ones are and it isn't satanists.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#51 Jun 14, 2013
Ends of Time wrote:
<quoted text>Burp.
You're hiding?
Why are you here? Notice that I do not post on youse guys Heathen hurt butt thread. You must be bored with all the repetitive drama. Are you tired of the "who's the biggest idiot "argument or the whine-fest over the Murphy kicked your butt saga that happens every day?
Poor Pag, it ain't about her.
Poor butt hurt doc can't get anything straight. I said I would not post on the keys to heaven thread and I haven't. But the real christian club has certainly posted on the heathen thread.

I never said that I wouldn't post on other threads.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#54 Jun 14, 2013
Ends of Time wrote:
<quoted text>Burp.
So,you admit that satanists have killed more than Catholics. Got it. You both smell the same. Stink!
The origin of the Catholic Church is the tragic compromise of Christianity with the pagan religions that surrounded it. Instead of proclaiming the gospel and converting the pagans, the Catholic Church “Christianized” the pagan religions, and “paganized” Christianity. By blurring the differences and erasing the distinctions, yes, the Catholic Church made itself attractive to the people of the Roman Empire. One result was the Catholic Church becoming the supreme religion in the “Roman world” for centuries. However, another result was the most dominant form of Christianity apostatizing from the true gospel of Jesus Christ and the true proclamation of God’s Word.
Second Timothy 4:3-4 declares,“For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.”
Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/origin-Catholic-c...
You haven't got anything. I said no such thing.

Why do you telling me about the Catholics and the Pagans?

I am neither.

You are obviously butt hurt because I,a satanist,can get along with people of other beliefs and you can't.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#56 Jun 14, 2013
Ends of Time wrote:
<quoted text>You talking to a snake again. Yeah and 499 of them are all you.
Who cares, most of those satanists are child molesters. Now, where is your legal documentation that LeVay was not on LSD and you are not on it now?
The plan was to use both the Beatles and the Rolling Stones as the means to transform an entire generation into followers of the New Age, the Dawning of Aquarius followers who could help the Illuminati mould the future of our present day leaders, who in turn were then deployed to work within our schools, legal system and political arenas. Today it’s happening again, via the likes of Madonna, Lady Gaga and J-Zey etc.- In his book, The Ultimate Evil,[1b] investigator author Maury Terry writes that between 1966 and 1967, a Satanic-group the Process Church Cult [PCC], sought to recruit the Rolling Stones and the Beatles. He also goes on to implicate the PCC in the Charles Manson and Son of Sam [David Berkowitz] multiple murders. A key link between the Rolling Stones and the PCC, is Kenneth Anger, a follower of Aleister Crowley the founding father of modern day Satanism. Anger, born in 1927, and a child Hollywood movie star, became a devoted disciple of Crowley. Crowley died in 1947 allegedly due to complications of his heroin addiction, but before dying, Terry alleges he succeeded in establishing Satanic-covens in many US cities including Hollywood. Anger now 84 years old, like Crowley, is a Magus and appears to be “the heir” to Crowley and a follower of Thelma. Anger was 20 years old when Crowley died.
All me? Well go over there and click on their profiles and see what a liar you are. They all have families and friends and lives of their own. I cannot pretend to be 499 people and post for them all every day.

And where is you legal documented proof that satanists are child molesters and serial killers etc?

Crowley was not a satanist,he was dead long before the C0S was formed. Crowley's religion was Thelema.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#58 Jun 14, 2013
Church of Satan FAQ

10. SEXUALITY

A. What does the Church of Satan think about homosexuality?

We fully accept all forms of human sexual expression between consenting adults. The Church of Satan has always accepted gay, lesbian and bisexual members since its beginning in 1966. This is addressed in the chapter “Satanic Sex” in The Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey.

B. What about gay marriage?

We support the legalization of gay marriage. See this essay by Peter H. Gilmore,“Founding Family,” to understand why. Also this essay explores why allowing this civil right to become legal has found resistance.

C. Does the Church of Satan accept trans-gendered people?

Yes. If one of our members undergoes this procedure and wishes a new membership card reflecting a new sexual identity, please return the original card along with documentary proof of gender reassignment and new legal ID proving this and a new card will be issued.

D. Anton LaVey refers to “The Mating Signal”—what is that?

The “Mating Signal” is shorthand for the normal adult responses showing that a person might have an interest in you sexually. Most sexually active adults can tell when another adult is attracted to them with erotic intent, and it is a combination of factors that Dr. LaVey felt it more succinct to refer to in that way, rather than cataloguing the dilated pupils, quickened breath, flushed skin, and other visible signs.

E. What about S&M? Isn’t that a requirement for Satanists?

Anton LaVey made it very clear in his writings that all forms of human sexual expression between consenting, responsible adults is endorsed by Satanism. That can even mean asexuality—the avoidance of sex altogether. Masturbation is considered natural and healthy. Additionally, LaVey advocated the idea of exploring personal sexual fetishes as a means for erotic fulfillment. Especially after sexologists began issuing reports based on surveys, Dr. LaVey noted it is likely that everyone would be considered a deviant based on their personal means for gratification should they be compared with that of others. The S&M and B&D fetish practices at this point are well explored and can be easily researched if one is attracted to such experiences. But there is no requirement that any Satanist participate in B&D, S&M or any form of sexual activity that is not to his or her taste.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#59 Jun 14, 2013
Ends of Time wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, this is what the site says " The Church of Satan is not responsible for their actions, and will not be used as an excuse for their lawless behavior. Responsibility to the responsible. If you are one of these lawbreakers, you are on your own. You make your own personal choice as to what you do as an individual. We make our own personal choices, as individuals, with regard to how we view you, based on the choices you make and your resultant behavior.
If a substance is legal, a Satanist may or may not choose to indulge in it.“Indulgence, NOT compulsion” is your guide."
"The KKK is not responsible for their actions, and will not be used as an excuse for their lawless behavior. Responsibility to the responsible."
And what is wrong with that?
We are not Christians we believe in people enjoying their lives and indulging responsibly in those things that give them pleasure. Providing that we do not harm any undeserving person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 25 min ROG 1,013
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Big Al 1,035
Another one joins our team ! 10 hr oxbow 17
Early Christianity 13 hr oxbow 2,073
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 16 hr oxbow 308
What did Jesus do in his 40 days after the resu... 22 hr oxbow 119
The Old testament does not belong in the bible. 23 hr oxbow 15
More from around the web