Do recent shootings have anything to ...

Do recent shootings have anything to do with December 21?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
I am wondering do the recent shootings have anything to do with December 21?
A few minutes ago another shooting was reported in Alabama at a hospital. Man walks in and shoots three people and is shot dead by cops.
Doubtful as scientists state the world won't end as there isn't an asteroid insight...:-P

But I do believe we are in "The Last Days"...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#3 Dec 15, 2012
corr insight s/b in sight...sigh...

“MARVEL NOT”

Since: Mar 12

+John 3:5,7+

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Why would it Christian? It is a prediction by a people that tortured and sacrificed their own children to their gods.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#5 Dec 15, 2012
BORN_AGAIN wrote:
Why would it Christian? It is a prediction by a people that tortured and sacrificed their own children to their gods.
The bible is full of stories of killing in the name of the Christian God.

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 15, 2012
I am wondering do the recent shootings have anything to do with December 21?
A few minutes ago another shooting was reported in Alabama at a hospital. Man walks in and shoots three people and is shot dead by cops.
I can't see how the two would be linked.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Well, if we compare to Canada, Canada has 9 times less citizens, so there should be 9 times less school shootings as well.

I believe you are right in thinking there is a link, perhaps, when a country gets bigger and bigger, and every story is reported, you end up with bad news everyday on TV, and that just might make a bad influence.

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 15, 2012
angelinaUK,
Are people panicking over December 21 and deciding to take as many people with them?
<quoted text>
No-one I know is panicking. One friend has said she will go on a diet if we're still here on 22nd though.

#10 Dec 15, 2012
angelinaUK,
Are people panicking over December 21 and deciding to take as many people with them?
<quoted text>
I have no idea however you have started a brilliant thread. Topix has a EOT account that may know more about this than I. EOT posted about times ending and the signs of that.

“MARVEL NOT”

#11 Dec 15, 2012
angelinaUK,
<quoted text>
Why? That kind of mentality is NOT normal. I would say that's insane but that would be pointing the finger at you. So I'll just say I'm spot on about who and what is not normal.

“MARVEL NOT”

#12 Dec 15, 2012
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text>I can't see how the two would be linked.
Rational people wouldn't. It's just a native mind twist.

#13 Dec 15, 2012
BORN_AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? That kind of mentality is NOT normal. I would say that's insane but that would be pointing the finger at you. So I'll just say I'm spot on about who and what is not normal.
How about the EOT poster that went around for months posting the same type of thing all over topix. I am certain EOT will have a different perspective on this.

#14 Dec 15, 2012
BORN_AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational people wouldn't. It's just a native mind twist.
LOL. We need to wait and see EOT's perspective on this and you seem to be obsessed with Native. Are you attacked to her and she rejected your advances?

#15 Dec 15, 2012
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text>No-one I know is panicking. One friend has said she will go on a diet if we're still here on 22nd though.
EOT posted about similar things for months and months and can understand why this poster may see a correlation between to the two however I wonder what the expert EOT will have to post about this.

“MARVEL NOT”

#17 Dec 15, 2012
There is a significant difference between something based on Bible scriptures and something taken from a group of people whose civilization collapsed and tortured and sacrificed their children, for starters. Although their are still remnants from their ancestry, present-day Mayan religion is a colorful hybrid of Catholicism and ancient beliefs and rituals. Some Lacandon Maya still live in a traditional manner in the Lacandon jungle of Chiapas.

The Maya had a complex religion with a huge pantheon of gods. In the Mayan worldview, the plane on which we live is just one level of a multi-layered universe made up of 13 heavens and nine underworlds. Each of these planes is ruled by a specific god and inhabited by others. Hunab Ku was the creator god and various other gods were responsible for forces of nature, such as Chac, the rain god. The Maya had a complex religion with a huge pantheon of gods. In the Mayan worldview, the plane on which we live is just one level of a multi-layered universe made up of 13 heavens and nine underworlds. Each of these planes is ruled by a specific god and inhabited by others. Hunab Ku was the creator god and various other gods were responsible for forces of nature, such as Chac, the rain god.

http://gomexico.about.com/od/historyculture/p...

Considerable difference then what the Bible left us to know.

#18 Dec 15, 2012
BORN_AGAIN wrote:
There is a significant difference between something based on Bible scriptures and something taken from a group god htm
Considerable difference then what the Bible left us to know.
I would rather wait for EOT who received a Kudos badge for the knowledge on the this very subject. EOT is the expert on this and that kudos badge proves it.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#19 Dec 15, 2012
angelinaUK,
<quoted text>
I have heard a few comments here on Topix, but no where else. I have not heard anyone panicking or even worried. I do not listen to the news, I get my news from the internet, and I have not seen any concern from there either. Maybe I am just missing it or in an area not concerned with 12-21.

I was expecting to hear much more about this though.

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard a few comments here on Topix, but no where else. I have not heard anyone panicking or even worried. I do not listen to the news, I get my news from the internet, and I have not seen any concern from there either. Maybe I am just missing it or in an area not concerned with 12-21.
I was expecting to hear much more about this though.
I think we will too Seriously.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#21 Dec 15, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we will too Seriously.
Interestingly a guy at work looked into flying down to Guatemala for the event...

All booked...

Argyle Sweater for this date is hilarious...

Dude is handwriting out the calendar, finishes 12/21/2012 and states:

Darn! Ran out of ink!!!
Sola Scriptura

United States

#22 Dec 15, 2012
This is just more evidence of the Godless society that the atheists and liberals wanted. They got it, let THEM fix it because it's going to get worse.
Harbinger

Columbia, CA

#23 Dec 15, 2012
Regarding this Sandy Hook school shooting, people ask,"Where was God?"

God wasn't at the school because the liberals have kicked God out of our schools.
And the rest of us let this happen.

It’s an interesting thing, we ask why there’s violence in our schools but we’ve systematically removed God from our schools.
Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?
Because we’ve made school a place where we do not want to talk about eternity, life, what responsibility means, accountability. That we’re not just going to have to be accountable to the police, if they catch us, but we stand one day before a holy God in judgment.

If we don’t believe that, then we don’t fear that. When people say,‘Why did god let it happen?’
You know, God wasn’t armed. He didn’t go to the school. But God will be there in the form of a lot people with hugs and therapy and a lot of ways in which he will be involved in the aftermath.

Maybe we ought to let God in on the front end and we would not have to call him to show up when it’s all said and done at the back end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scrupulosity: What to do? 2 hr Chance7 5
what would you do if you caught your child havi... (Dec '09) 10 hr No Name For Now 32
If you see demons or angels you have schizophre... (Nov '09) Feb 23 Katelynn 116
Some Kinda Preacher (Tribute to Billy Graham) b... Feb 21 bruce 1
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) Feb 21 Rand M Sutor 815
The Baptist Church (Jan '08) Feb 21 Rand M Sutor 46
Don't Blame God! Feb 20 dollarsbill 7
More from around the web