What will keep you from going to Heaven?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#171 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I stop at my elbows.
No you don't. Your Biblical illiteracy and rotten fruit betrays you.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#172 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
I would associate it also with a hangover. The after-effects of what they offer is worse then never experiencing it at all. It is a sordid attempt to belittle Christ and His Word. And they only see others headed down their one-way elevator to perish. I wouldn't wish suffering on my worst enemy, if I even had one.
Yeah, if God does exist, I am sure he is appalled at their lack of Christianity in his name.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#173 May 2, 2013
Stop obsessing over my posts.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop obsessing with my posts.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#174 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. Your Biblical illiteracy and rotten fruit betrays you.
Will you please try saying something different? You got to have something else in your brain!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#177 May 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Stop obsessing over my posts.
<quoted text>
Stop replying to mine and I will do likewise. But you won't because you are obsessed with my posts.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#178 May 2, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you please try saying something different? You got to have something else in your brain!
I say it when it applies, like now.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#179 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
Your book,'Lord of the Rings' is not the Bible Frodo.
Are you gay or lesbian?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#181 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate those that don't believe more than these that claim to yet trash and defile His name in their mission of Hate and Bigotry.
Me too. Modern Christians in this country have recreated God in their own image to serve their own needs. I don't believe in their God because he does not exist. They seem to believe that he supports their hatred, bigotry and stupidity. If there is an after-life, I am quite sure they will be the ones who are most surprised at the results.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#183 May 2, 2013
Stop replying to mine and I will do likewise. But you won't because you are obsessed with my posts.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#185 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
Your book,'Lord of the Rings' is not the Bible Frodo.
LOL.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#186 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Are you alien or demon?
No wonder you lie like the Devil and attack God's words. Satan is your father. See folks, they can't fool God.

"God gave them up to vile passions"

Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#187 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
No one hates in a bigoted manner more than you. Do you wear a white robe and pointed hat to match your posts?
Only when he is burning crosses in someone's front yard.

;)

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#188 May 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation = flattery.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#189 May 2, 2013
Why are you responding to my posts? Are you obsessed with me?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation = flattery.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#194 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, except for the part that I DO believe but give you the freedom to live and believe as you wish. What you say is quite Biblical and couldn't be more spot-on to these REAL whatevers as Jesus states clearly in Matt. 7.
Matt. 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Well I am never sure if I believe or not, but I am sure that I don't believe in the same God that these people use to justify their hate and bigotry because THAT God, doesn't exist. And that "hell" that they condemn us to because we don't think the same dumbass backward way that they do doesn't exist either.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#195 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one obsessed with sex, not me. I don't bring it up. There is something evilly wrong with a person that must attach every single thing to sex. You are perverted in that manner to an abnormal degree and could likely be considered quite dangerous.
You are condemned to Hell. Romans 1 and

1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

You are Satan's child, addicted to lying. You "will not inherit the Kingdom of God".

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#197 May 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am never sure if I believe or not, but I am sure that I don't believe in the same God that these people use to justify their hate and bigotry because THAT God, doesn't exist. And that "hell" that they condemn us to because we don't think the same dumbass backward way that they do doesn't exist either.
Satan's children in agreement. Gays will accept all 'help' from the vilest of people, like themselves.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#199 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you lie like the Devil and attack God's words. Satan is your father. See folks, they can't fool God.
"God gave them up to vile passions"
Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Well, you should know! You prove every day God gave you up to your vile passions, with your love for condemning others here on Topix.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#200 May 2, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother, Amen!
Brother? LOLOL! Brothers in Satan, yes.
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#201 May 2, 2013
Pointing out a sodomites sexually immoral lifestyle is not condemnation. It is Love for them to go read what the scriptures say about them and for them to repent and turn to God.

Homosexuality is a detestable sin and it always will be one. A abomination at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith during hard times 1 hr blacklagoon 107
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Ben Avraham 1,662
the pauline paradox 3 hr susanblange 85
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr blacklagoon 38
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 3 hr blacklagoon 142
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 5 hr Big Al 2,460
George Washington and the duty of prayer 7 hr Big Al 9
More from around the web