What will keep you from going to Heaven?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#98 Apr 30, 2013
SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to worry about either way, I'm Dutch. Yea me!
Your IGNORANCE noted. When they come for you you will be wailing, and there will be no help for you, forever!

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Location hidden

#99 Apr 30, 2013
SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit whining and crying because SD laughs at you. Face it,we all do.
Your whining noted again, filthy little sock. You're a total loser.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Thinking

Dundee, UK

#100 Apr 30, 2013
Interesting that heaven still needs policing. But then there was a war there, according to the bible.
pgh wrote:
If you go to heaven:
Your lovers are Italiain
French cook the food
Swiss run the hotels
Your mechanics are German
The police are Brits
If you go to hell:
You lovers are Swiss
Brits cook the food
French run the hotels
Your mechanics are Italian
The police are German

Location hidden

#101 Apr 30, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Interesting that heaven still needs policing. But then there was a war there, according to the bible.
<quoted text>
Your Biblical illiteracy noted again and again and again ...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#102 Apr 30, 2013
Nonsense, poopy shorts.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your father Satan sent you. You are his puppet. You can't stop.

Location hidden

#103 Apr 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Nonsense, poopy shorts.
<quoted text>
Your ignorance again noted and again and again .....
Thinking

Dundee, UK

#104 Apr 30, 2013
That's not his poop!
Sundog512 wrote:
Nonsense, poopy shorts.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#105 Apr 30, 2013
Your ignorance does not need to be noted. It speaks for itself.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance again noted and again and again .....

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#106 Apr 30, 2013
Thinking wrote:
That's not his poop!
<quoted text>
It's somebody elses?

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

All rights For All!

#107 Apr 30, 2013
I would suppose that all of the following would keep me out since I can't abide with any of these scriptures. Whew!

http://listverse.com/2011/10/13/15-bizarre-bi...
and there are more...

15 Bizarre Biblical Quotes
NATHAN FOX
OCTOBER 13, 2011
"I ranked them based on what I thought were the most unusual" NATHAN FOX

15. Numbers 31:32
These were the spoils which remained of the plunder taken by the fighting men: 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and as for persons, 32,000 young women who had had no intercourse with a man.

14. Genesis 16:8
And he said “Hagar, Sarai’s slave girl, where have you come from and where are you going?” She answered,“I’m running away from Sarai, my mistress.” The angel of the Lord said to her,“Go back to your mistress and submit to ill treatment at her hands.”

13. Genesis 15:9
The Lord answered,“Bring me a heifer three years old, a she-goat, three years old, a ram three years old, a turtle dove and a young pigeon.

”12. Deut. 25:11
When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.

11. Genesis 19:8
“Look, I have two daughters, virgins both of them. Let me bring them out to you and you could do what you like with them. But do nothing to these men because they have come under the shelter of my roof.”2

10. Deut. 28:53
Then because of the dire straits to which you will be reduced when your enemy besieges you, you will eat your own children, the flesh of your sons and daughters whom the Lord has given you.

9. Judges 3:21
And Ehud reached with his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly. And the hilt also went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not pull the sword out of his belly; and the dung came out.

8. Mark 14:51
A young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.

7. Genesis 38:9
Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD; so He took his life also.

6. Ezekiel 16:17
You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them.3

5. Kings 2:23
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him,“Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

4. Deut. 23:1
No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.

3. Leviticus 24:16
Whoever utters the name of the Lord must be put to death. The whole community must stone him, whether alien or native. If he utters the name, he must be put to death

.2. Exodus 4:24
And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said,“Surely a bloody husband art thou to me”.

1. Ezekiel 23:19
Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#108 Apr 30, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
I would suppose that all of the following would keep me out since I can't abide with any of these scriptures. Whew!
http://listverse.com/2011/10/13/15-bizarre-bi...
and there are more...
15 Bizarre Biblical Quotes
NATHAN FOX
OCTOBER 13, 2011
"I ranked them based on what I thought were the most unusual" NATHAN FOX
15. Numbers 31:32
These were the spoils which remained of the plunder taken by the fighting men: 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and as for persons, 32,000 young women who had had no intercourse with a man.
14. Genesis 16:8
And he said “Hagar, Sarai’s slave girl, where have you come from and where are you going?” She answered,“I’m running away from Sarai, my mistress.” The angel of the Lord said to her,“Go back to your mistress and submit to ill treatment at her hands.”
13. Genesis 15:9
The Lord answered,“Bring me a heifer three years old, a she-goat, three years old, a ram three years old, a turtle dove and a young pigeon.
”12. Deut. 25:11
When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.
11. Genesis 19:8
“Look, I have two daughters, virgins both of them. Let me bring them out to you and you could do what you like with them. But do nothing to these men because they have come under the shelter of my roof.”2
10. Deut. 28:53
Then because of the dire straits to which you will be reduced when your enemy besieges you, you will eat your own children, the flesh of your sons and daughters whom the Lord has given you.
9. Judges 3:21
And Ehud reached with his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly. And the hilt also went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not pull the sword out of his belly; and the dung came out.
8. Mark 14:51
A young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.
7. Genesis 38:9
Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD; so He took his life also.
6. Ezekiel 16:17
You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them.3
5. Kings 2:23
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him,“Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
4. Deut. 23:1
No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.
3. Leviticus 24:16
Whoever utters the name of the Lord must be put to death. The whole community must stone him, whether alien or native. If he utters the name, he must be put to death
.2. Exodus 4:24
And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said,“Surely a bloody husband art thou to me”.
1. Ezekiel 23:19
Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.
RED BELOW
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#109 Apr 30, 2013
The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

6 “You shall not murder.

7 “You shall not commit adultery.

8 “You shall not steal.

9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”
----------

Galatians 5:19-21
New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery,[a] fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders,[b] drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:5
5 For this you know,[a] that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

Colossians 3:5-9
5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, 7 in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.
8 But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. 9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,

Revelation 20:15
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving,[a] abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Make sure your lifestyles are not one listed from above when you die!!! You must Obey Gods commands...Period
Thinking

Dundee, UK

#111 Apr 30, 2013
You are a spamtard.
Ant wrote:
The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
7 “You shall not commit adultery.
8 “You shall not steal.
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”
----------
Galatians 5:19-21
New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery,[a] fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders,[b] drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Ephesians 5:5
5 For this you know,[a] that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Colossians 3:5-9
5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, 7 in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.
8 But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. 9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
Revelation 20:15
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:8
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving,[a] abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
Make sure your lifestyles are not one listed from above when you die!!! You must Obey Gods commands...Period
Thinking

Dundee, UK

#112 Apr 30, 2013
Ant's, probably.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's somebody elses?
Thinking

Dundee, UK

#119 Apr 30, 2013
I wasn't actually accusing Ant of being gay.
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>You mean gay.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#120 Apr 30, 2013
Mr Rose S Bush wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, your foolishness will indeed keep you from going to heaven. Why not just post that your foolishness will keep you out of heaven, instead posting your foolishness.
If you don't believe in heaven and where the idea origin from, then don't try to pervert into your beliefs. In your beliefs, there is no heaven, no hell, no God, no satan, no good, no evil, just you and your foolishness.
You're the fool, Doc!
Only a fool foolishly contends that everyone else is foolish!

Location hidden

#121 May 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Your ignorance does not need to be noted. It speaks for itself.
<quoted text>
Only to Satan's children, like you.

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Location hidden

#122 May 2, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You are a spamtard.
<quoted text>
More ignorance! LOL You can't stop. Satan is your father.

44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#123 May 2, 2013
I rather be Imaginary Satan's child than Imaginary God's mouthpiece.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to Satan's children, like you.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#124 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorance! LOL You can't stop. Satan is your father.
Stop whining and crying because Satan hates you and his children beat you up everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 33 min I love Jesus 20,532
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 40 min janeebee 77
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr KAB 9,567
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 2 hr ROG 469
Paul the first anti-christ, financed by Rome..T... (Mar '10) 3 hr I love Jesus 683
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 4 hr janeebee 2,433
Blessings Upon You Israel. God Bless you, Israel. 5 hr Cliff09 1
More from around the web