What will keep you from going to Heaven?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#43 Apr 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical ignorance. Being gay will keep you out of God's Kingdom.
"nor homosexuals"
1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
Biblical ignorance?. Projection! Why would you say such a thing? Don't ever say that too me again. All of those above things you mentioned above are sins, but can be forgiven.

*The only thing that will 'Completely' keep you out of 'heaven' is 'Blasphemy' to one own soul' Do your homework, as I am extremely knowledgeable of the OT and the NT.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#44 Apr 18, 2013
*SEEMS THERE WAS SOME CONFUSION ABOUT THIS!!!

I am going to repeat this...ALL SINS CAN BE FORGIVEN EXCEPT THIS ONE...

The only sin that Jesus declared WILL NOT BE forgiven is 'Blasphemy' against your 'Holy Spirit.'

“Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the 'Holy Spirit' never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”–(Mar 3:28-29)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#45 Apr 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay will keep you out of God's Kingdom.
Even though the Bible says being gay is a sin, It is a forgivable one...

Bible Verses About "Man Shall Not Lay With Man" from the King James

Version (KJV)
Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,(Read More...)

Romans 1:26-28 - For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:(Read More...)

Exodus 22:19 - Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

But they are FORGIVEN if they ask Jesus for forgiveness!
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#46 Apr 18, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though the Bible says being gay is a sin, It is a forgivable one...
Bible Verses About "Man Shall Not Lay With Man" from the King James
Version (KJV)
Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,(Read More...)
Romans 1:26-28 - For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:(Read More...)
Exodus 22:19 - Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
I 100% agree, but if you read enough of these forums, the [email protected] will not repent, not mater what scriptures you show them. In their mind, God made them like that, the bible has been mistranslated so homosexuality isnt wrong, and they have no shame how they live and plan to stay that way until they die.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#47 Apr 18, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
I 100% agree, but if you read enough of these forums, the [email protected] will not repent, not mater what scriptures you show them. In their mind, God made them like that, the bible has been mistranslated so homosexuality isnt wrong, and they have no shame how they live and plan to stay that way until they die.
I agree as well...

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#48 Apr 19, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
All of those above things you mentioned above are sins, but can be forgiven.
They can indeed. But gay defenders here are not repentant. They will burn in Hell FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#49 Apr 19, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
No. Only if they repent.

Location hidden

#50 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're "perishing" and "blinded".
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (NKJV)
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
Looks like >>>YOU<<< are in for a burning then.

Location hidden

#52 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical ignorance. Being gay will keep you out of God's Kingdom.
"nor homosexuals"
1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
Nope.

All they have to do is claim they are a "Christian", and they get the free pass into Heaven.

Location hidden

#54 Apr 19, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
*SEEMS THERE WAS SOME CONFUSION ABOUT THIS!!!
I am going to repeat this...ALL SINS CAN BE FORGIVEN EXCEPT THIS ONE...
The only sin that Jesus declared WILL NOT BE forgiven is 'Blasphemy' against your 'Holy Spirit.'
“Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the 'Holy Spirit' never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”–(Mar 3:28-29)
Too bad it does not even exist.

Your "magic spirit" is suppose to guide ALL Christians to the ultimate spiritual truths, yet none of you mindless Christbots can agree on much of anything. That in itself proves it is just ANOTHER lie.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#55 Apr 19, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like >>>YOU<<< are in for a burning then.
But you are blinded and perishing.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (NKJV)
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#56 Apr 19, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
All they have to do is claim they are a "Christian", and they get the free pass into Heaven.
Yeah! YOUR Biblical ignorance noted.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#57 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Only if they repent.
Agreed, but that is with every sin as well...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#58 Apr 19, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad it does not even exist.
Your "magic spirit" is suppose to guide ALL Christians to the ultimate spiritual truths, yet none of you mindless Christbots can agree on much of anything. That in itself proves it is just ANOTHER lie.
No, it's the enemy at work because he knows his time is at hand...

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#59 Apr 19, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but that is with every sin as well...
Wrong.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#60 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Can you elaborate then?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#61 Apr 19, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you elaborate then?
Committing a sin is not living in sin, I.E. being gay.
Uncircumcised Philistine

Jackson, GA

#62 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so true, Folks need to realize the difference between a sin, and living a lifestyle of it.

Location hidden

#65 Apr 20, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the enemy at work because he knows his time is at hand...
And your delusions have nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"Too bad it does not even exist.

Your "magic spirit" is suppose to guide ALL Christians to the ultimate spiritual truths, yet none of you mindless Christbots can agree on much of anything. That in itself proves it is just ANOTHER lie."

Location hidden

#66 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you live for the sin of lying. So that makes YOU living in sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 10 min Frindly 1,405
Israel is anti christ, literally 13 min Frindly 142
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr Big Al 1,604
SUPER SERVERs 7 hr JuneVanDenmark 16
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 7 hr JuneVanDenmark 81
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... Wed JuneVanDenmark 82
Faith during hard times Wed JuneVanDenmark 94
More from around the web