Next Last

“Going out like a boss”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#448 May 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"Salvation is a gift that God HASN'T given you."
Maybe he is one of the wicked that god made so he can torture them on his day of doom?

“Going out like a boss”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#449 May 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 1:7 (NKJV)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
If your god is a loving god then why do you fear him? Are you afraid that you might be one of those wicked people he made so he can have fun torturing them on the day of doom?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#450 May 9, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You just proved that you god is sadistic. He made even the wicked for the day of doom. So he made some people wicked just so he could torture them in his hell? And you worship that thing?
That still wouldn't help you in Hell.

Location hidden

#451 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
If your god is a loving god then why do you fear him? Are you afraid that you might be one of those wicked people he made so he can have fun torturing them on the day of doom?
You will soon understand.

Hebrews 10:31 (NKJV)
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Location hidden

#452 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
He has mercy on those who fear Him.

2 Kings 17:25 (NKJV)
25 they did not fear the LORD; therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which killed some of them.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#453 May 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
He has mercy on those who fear Him.
2 Kings 17:25 (NKJV)
25 they did not fear the LORD; therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which killed some of them.
Why do you keep posting old testament? god gave us a new convent so the old testament does not apply blah blah blah lie like a christian blah blah
HAHAHAHA throwing the christian cults words back at you HAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#454 May 9, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep posting old testament? god gave us a new convent so the old testament does not apply blah blah blah lie like a christian blah blah
HAHAHAHA throwing the christian cults words back at you HAHAHAHAHA
You're Biblically illiterate.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#455 May 9, 2013
This will...

The mark of the beast - 666

The beast will arrive on the earth in the very near future. When he comes the whole world will be aware of his coming. It will not be a secret. The beast has many names. Among others he is called the anti-christ, the Devil, Satan, 666man, 666devil and the dragon. He will be supremely evil. But there is a catch. He won’t appear to be evil. He will be very deceptive. He will have a supernatural and glorious arrival on earth. He will look like God and will appear to be good. People on earth will react by worshiping him and believing that he is their God.

The beast – the antichrist, the 666man – is not a person. He is the devil himself. But he will come disguised as God.

“And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.” Revelation 13:1.

Notice that the beast has seven heads and each head has a blasphemous name on it. Blasphemy is claiming to be God when you aren’t God. He will claim to be God even though he is not God. He will give himself seven names that are variations of God’s name.

Have a nice day!:)

Location hidden

#457 May 11, 2013
Ant wrote:
What will keep you from going to Heaven?
THAT IS THE TITLE OF THE THRAD..How is this yet another example of how atheist can derail any thread!!!!
I already pointed out a long time ago that your evil do nothing mythology and book of lies has prevented you deceived fools from spiritually evolving to attain the spiritual level required to enter Heaven.

And it's THREAD, not THRAD.

Also a question should end with a question mark (?).

Location hidden

#458 May 11, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
This will...
The mark of the beast - 666
The beast will arrive on the earth in the very near future. When he comes the whole world will be aware of his coming. It will not be a secret. The beast has many names. Among others he is called the anti-christ, the Devil, Satan, 666man, 666devil and the dragon. He will be supremely evil. But there is a catch. He won’t appear to be evil. He will be very deceptive. He will have a supernatural and glorious arrival on earth. He will look like God and will appear to be good. People on earth will react by worshiping him and believing that he is their God.
The beast – the antichrist, the 666man – is not a person. He is the devil himself. But he will come disguised as God.
“And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.” Revelation 13:1.
Notice that the beast has seven heads and each head has a blasphemous name on it. Blasphemy is claiming to be God when you aren’t God. He will claim to be God even though he is not God. He will give himself seven names that are variations of God’s name.
Have a nice day!:)
So it's "blasphemy" for your evil demonic fake "god" to pretend he's the real god.

But that's what I've been pointing out all along.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#459 May 11, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
I already pointed out a long time ago that your evil do nothing mythology and book of lies has prevented you deceived fools from spiritually evolving to attain the spiritual level required to enter Heaven.
And it's THREAD, not THRAD.
Also a question should end with a question mark (?).
You are pointing out of all of Nettie's accounts tonight and she is on a drunk.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#460 May 11, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's "blasphemy" for your evil demonic fake "god" to pretend he's the real god.
This one maybe WAAT I sense she is doing drugs tonight.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#461 May 12, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
...but he is real 'God.' What can you show me to prove otherwise?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#462 May 12, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
This one maybe WAAT I sense she is doing drugs tonight.
Well your wrong... I've 'never' tried any type of illegal drug in my life...:)

Have a nice night!

ps. Maybe your projecting...
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#463 May 12, 2013
your own disobedient self
Seen is Scared

Conselheiro Lafaiete, Brazil

#466 May 12, 2013
Book of lies, my dog just crapped, demonic God...

Location hidden

#467 May 12, 2013
Seen is Scared wrote:
Book of lies, my dog just crapped, demonic God...
Hey HG, let's give everyone your address again:

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#468 May 13, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HG, let's give everyone MY address again:
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Thought so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam is a LIE 1 hr susanblange 48
apokalypsis (May '09) 1 hr Halycon 1,089
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 1 hr Laci Ann 7 279
I AM GOD the son I RULE the SPIRIT REALM 1 hr Lucifer 10
The Prophet of Jesus Christ 1 hr Jake999 17
The God parodox... Perfection 1 hr Jake999 14
The Social Harm of Religion 3 hr NDanger 26
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 3 hr Sundog512 1,413
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 6 hr Gillette 3,018
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 6 hr susanblange 971