pgh

Greensburg, PA

#380 May 6, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
"they make no attempt to understand" is why they so easily have become willing brainwashed Christtards in the first place. They like having all the simplistic lies spoon fed to them, so they don't have to think or try to understand anything about the world around them, or the purpose of it all.
Yup...intellectual laziness. Good candidates for the tea party. People who actually pay to hear Sarah Palin talk. The main fault of science was not naming our species Homo stupid.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#381 May 6, 2013
Ant wrote:
To all the atheist on here. Is your problem with the bible or Christianity's interpretation of it??
Im just curious to all the random responses and attacks on people that use bible verses when they are replying which shouldn't be surprising considering this is a Christian forum. In the Islam forum Muslims quote the Quran in there responses.
I think the bible is a fine book, but it was/is a book written by men. There were choices made to add books to the bible and leave books out and those choices were made by men with an agenda. Not God.

Generally speaking, I have no problems with real Christians because those who follow the religion are some of the least judgmental people on the planet. I have issues with people like dollarsbill who genuinely thinks that he not only has the right, but the ability to speak for God. It is people like him who have caused the backlash against the religion.

Christianity was never meant to be a tool to make one group think that they have a stake on heaven as bill and some of this fellow "Christians" believe they do.

I don't consider myself an atheist, but I will say that I absolutely do not believe in the same God that bill does because the God bill has created in his own image does not exist.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#382 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yes, I totally agree.
But agreeing with me won't save you for going to hell for thinking you speak for God.
<quoted text>
Post alterer = liar = YOU!

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#384 May 6, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 613 Commands in the OT and 1050 in the NT. So stop trying to start crap.
But you are avoiding his point that you don't follow your mythical "god's" commandments.

Location hidden

#385 May 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I sadistic? The fact is I are a liar, like my father Satan.
Your father is Satan, I'll just bet you like that.

Location hidden

#386 May 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 12:19 (NKJV)
19 "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
Hebrews 10:31 (NKJV)
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Thanks for providing proof of how demonic your evil "god" is.

Location hidden

#387 May 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your illiteracy noted.
"will not inherit the Kingdom of God" Nor homosexuals"
1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
There you go with your deceit and lies again, taking a part of a verse out of context to make a total lie out of it, just to vent your hatred and bigotry at your fellow man. Your demonic "god" isn't going to take you messing with his alleged "word" very well. It's gonna suck being you when he comes after you.

Now again:

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

King James Version (KJV)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

So you see, first off, there is NO mention of homosexuals. Secondly, they are suppose to be FORGIVEN by your mythology so long as they believe in your demonic "god", just like all the other "sins" you Christians commit.

Location hidden

#388 May 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I are responsible four MY neck. Make the best of it while I can. Hell fire awaits me.
Snap, crackle, and POP!!!

Location hidden

#389 May 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are blinded and perishing.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (NKJV)
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
Good point!

How your Christ is the exact same shining light that is attributed to Satan.

And that verse also shows why I call it the book of lies about God, as the real God has NO image. Yet you just posted the lie that your PHYSICAL demon Christ, is in the image of "god". Which is a STUPID lie at that, as God has NO physical "image", you spiritually ignorant buffoon.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#391 May 6, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 613 Commands in the OT and 1050 in the NT. So stop trying to start crap.
Look, Bug, YOU are the one that started the "crap" by posting what you claimed were the Ten Commandments. I proved that you were wrong, but you aren't adult enough to admit it.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#392 May 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
From the evil sadistic actions of your jehovah in the bible I say that he is the devil
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

#393 May 6, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Bug, YOU are the one that started the "crap" by posting what you claimed were the Ten Commandments. I proved that you were wrong, but you aren't adult enough to admit it.
Your responses prove you are a complete idiot at times. he is correct there are more than 10 commandments and of all the verses tat were listed in the original post they were all pulled from one of the 613 commands in the Torah.

A-Always
T-Trolls
H-Having
E-Extremely
I-Ignorant
S-Stupid
T-Thoughts

ATHEIST...what would the world be like without you...A GREAT PLACE!!!!:-)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#394 May 6, 2013
Ant wrote:
To all the atheist on here. Is your problem with the bible or Christianity's interpretation of it??
Im just curious to all the random responses and attacks on people that use bible verses when they are replying which shouldn't be surprising considering this is a Christian forum. In the Islam forum Muslims quote the Quran in there responses.
To all the 'ATHEIST' on here?

The plural of 'atheist' is 'atheists'.

And the word 'there' is incorrect as well. It should have been 'their'.

The reason for the "attacks" as you call them is because you people suck at English, yet you pretend to be able to read and comprehend the bible, which wasn't even written in English.

I won't speak for the other atheists here, but I will gladly tell you why I'm here - because Bible-thumping semi-literate yokels such as yourself have taken an anti-science and anti-reason stance. I strongly feel that your stance will impede human profess and interfere with the rights of others, and I am compelled to expose your religion as a fraud, a myth, a fable.

Which, as you well know but refuse to admit, it is.
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

#395 May 6, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for the "attacks" as you call them is because you people suck at English, yet you pretend to be able to read and comprehend the bible, which wasn't even written in English.
I won't speak for the other atheists here, but I will gladly tell you why I'm here - because Bible-thumping semi-literate yokels such as yourself have taken an anti-science and anti-reason stance. I strongly feel that your stance will impede human profess and interfere with the rights of others, and I am compelled to expose your religion as a fraud, a myth, a fable.
As usual, atheists and gays are always the spell check police.

A-Always
T-Trolls
H-Having
E-Extremely
I-Ignorant
S-Stupid
T-Thoughts

“There is no god”

War, WV

#396 May 6, 2013
C can not
H help
R rape
I Imagining
S Sexual
T Twelve year olds
I in
A A
N Nude
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

#397 May 6, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
C can not
H help
R rape
I Imagining
S Sexual
T Twelve year olds
I in
A A
N Nude
There you atheists go again with your obsession with pedophilia and child rape. You are truly a sick disgusting set of people and I pray God has mercy on your wicked evil souls.

A-Always
T-Trolls
H-Having
E-Extremely
I-Ignorant
S-Stupid
T-Thoughts

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#398 May 6, 2013
Your words are meaningless. You're on your way to hell.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

#399 May 6, 2013
Galatians 5:19-21
New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery,[a] fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders,[b] drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:5
5 For this you know,[a] that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

Colossians 3:5-9
5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, 7 in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.
8 But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. 9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,

Revelation 20:15
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving,[a] abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#401 May 6, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
This may well be one of the most brilliant comments I have read on Topix or anywhere else for that matter. Very well said!
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

#402 May 6, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, exactly.... same reason we have an obligation to expose all frauds ...how many millions have been killed by christians promoting their horse s-h-it....
Let us look for a moment at the number of victims sacrificed on the altars of the Christian Moloch:
• 1,000,000 perished during the early Arian schism.
• 1,000,000 during the Carthaginian struggle.
• 7,000,000 during the Saracen slaughters in Spain.
• 5,000,000 perished during the eight Crusades.
• 2,000,000 of Saxons and Scandinavians lost their lives in opposing the introduction of the blessings of Christianity.
• 1,000,000 were destroyed in the Holy(?) Wars against the Netherlands, Albigenses, Waldenses, and Huguenots.
• 30,000,000 Mexicans and Peruvians were slaughtered ere they could be convinced of the beauties(?) of the Christian creed.
• 9,000,000 were burned for witchcraft.
• Total, 56,000,000.
let's not forget to add the 6 million the christian Hitler/Germany killed.. for a grand total of 62Million
Good for you and your research. Too bad all of the stuff you listed was done in the name of Christianity and not by Christians themselves. No TRUE Christian would murder anyone. O.Ben Laden could say he was a Christian when he did what he did, but it doesn't mean he was actually a Christian.

Jesus spoke of people like this.

Mark 7
6 He replied,“Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:

“‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
7 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’[b]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 8 min Strel 3,982
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 29 min COOTERDOG 1,903
Why doesent God cure cancer? 37 min Raceyro 7
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ 47 min Seriously__ 10
I don't understand 53 min The Branch 478
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr paganbirdkeeper666 16,435
Christians, please explain this to me... (Feb '14) 1 hr messianic114 3,042
Why doesent God help? 1 hr Truth 216
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 1 hr Truth 29

Christian People Search