What will keep you from going to Heaven?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#333 May 5, 2013
Ahhh...I see. So when dumbbill goes from thread to thread condemning everyone who doesn't think like he does to hell, it's not a personal attack. Is that the way it works in the land of the pink unicorns and other myths?
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Usually when a poster, in this case you, becomes consumed with personal attacks, he is extremely frustrated with his/her inability to control another poster. Step away and breathe and repeat "I am right in my own mind and God only gave me one of them."

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#334 May 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.
If the Lord made "the wicked for the day of doom", then He created the wicked intending to condemn them. Which would mean that encouraging the wicked to repent and be saved is to work AGAINST the Lord.
YOU need to stop trying to believe mens' accounts in the Bible literally, and learn to tell the difference between what men believe and say is the truth, and what actually IS the TRUTH.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#335 May 5, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>But Janeebe my friend, Dollarbills never said that God created gays......and neither same-sex sex with humans or animals would be natural for humans.
By the way, if same-sex sex was really found naturally in 1500 species, then why would scientists have to manipulate the response with electro-shock of these poor little animals, like your cat.
Unless, your argument is that gays are fish or dogs, then Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9 and 1 Corinthians 7:2 to would apply to all of the human species.
But, please explain how God created gays? Did God also created the rapist and pedophile? How would he do that and when? I mean, since neither science, God or religion says any such thing, by what entity do you derive such a notion?
TRUTHS BUSTER: "But Janeebe my friend, Dollarbills never said that God created gays......"

Alas, "my friend", you're mistaken.
Dollarsbill did say "God created gays". And he's said so many times. I'm not going to look for all the posts in which he said it, but here's one of them I found easily.

Post #241/"What will keep you from going to Heaven".
dollarsbill wrote: <quoted text>
"Being gay prohibits entry into God's Kingdom. I don't have an issue with gays, God does.
Yes, He created gays.

TRUTHS BUSTER: "But, please explain how God created gays? Did God also created the rapist and pedophile? How would he do that and when? I mean, since neither science, God or religion says any such thing, by what entity do you derive such a notion?"

You'll have to ask dollarsbill to explain "how God created gays". It's HIS notion, not mine.

And as for whether God creates rapists and pedophiles, and your contention that "neither science, God or religion says any such thing", perhaps the following passage will help clarify and better your understanding.

Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#336 May 5, 2013
Ant wrote:
The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
7 “You shall not commit adultery.
8 “You shall not steal.
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”
----------
Galatians 5:19-21
New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery,[a] fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders,[b] drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Make sure your lifestyles are not one listed from above when you die!!! You must obey God's commands...Period
Interesting. I'll take you up on this.:) First, why should God care so much about what gods other people choose to worship? As long as they're good people, God shouldn't care. Thank goodness this god isn't real.
2.So much for artists, I guess that means no one should draw anything at all....we're in trouble. That's not very nice, God. Children are innocent-it's not nice to punish them for something they didn't do.
3.Everyone slips up from time to time. Besides, he's not real. What if I were to say Harry Potter will kill anyone who says his name wrong?
4.Some people work on Sundays. Should they go to hell for that?
5.Good advice, but what if they're abusive or neglectful? Should I love them then if they don't love me back?
6.I agree. Murder is wrong-unfortunately, God contradicts himself MANY, MANY times on that note. He should really set a better example.
7.Again, good advice.
8.Stealing isn't good, either, but some people have no choice because they have no money.
9.Lying isn't good, but sometimes it's okay to, for someone's safety. Is it a sin for me to tell my friend that she looks good in an outfit when it doesn't fit her and makes her look fat? Would I tell her the truth and hurt her feelings?
10.That's how capitalism works. That's how the market works. Corporations do this all the time.

God should really rewrite these into rules that are not inflexible and allow for exceptions, like our Constitution. The Constitution changes all of the time to admit its mistakes. Your God, does not.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#337 May 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt indeed.
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 I are of your father the devil, and the desires of my father I want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
I will burn in Hell.
Oh well!

Location hidden

#338 May 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
My ignorance noted.
It's easy to spot your ignorance just by reading any of your posts.

Location hidden

#339 May 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't refute the FACT that homosexuals will burn in Hell forever. In fact the KJV confirms it.
"vile affections" "men with men" "God gave them up"
Romans 1:26-27 (KJV)
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Which has nothing to do with your deceit, and the FACT that if they proclaim to be Christians, they are also "saved". So here, try again:

How come you hateful bigoted deceivers always take that verse out of context to deceitfully make it look like it "supports" your lie?

So let's take that in context:

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

King James Version (KJV)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God."
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#340 May 5, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
<quoted text>
and the difference between a warning and threat???....YOU RETARD....
perhaps the crucifix stuck up your a$$ isn't big enough....
it would be threat if God was going to physiclly punish them, but all God did was take away His protection......YOU RETARD!
Tom

Tempe, AZ

#344 May 6, 2013
Uncircumcised Philistine wrote:
<quoted text>
big difference bwtn Murder and Kill.
Murder 99.9% of the time is wrongful willing intent. Example robberies with a knife or gun and the person doesnt want to comply go they kill them, that is Murder.
Someone can be trying to kill me and if i defend myself, i wont be charged with murder.
You seem to like loopholes yourself. This is the problem know, no one wants to obey Gods commands, but love to condemn others, so they can continue in their non biblical ways.
Prophet of Jesus Christ is a Fraud...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/walterboro-sc ...

His name is Ralph Stair FRAUD and PEDOPHILE
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#347 May 6, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a true ignoramus.... go back to your talking donkeys and snakes...idiot...
Show me the miracle of something creating itself from nothing before it exists.
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#348 May 6, 2013

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#349 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
But you were just laughing about it, Bill. You clearly said "LOL." That gives you great satisfaction, doesn't it, Satan?
<quoted text>
Dollarsbill is cute and funny.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#350 May 6, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Dollarsbill is cute and funny.
In a demented kind of way.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#351 May 6, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>When do you think, or believe that murder is right?
Well, since Jesus had to be murdered to fulfill a prophecy and cleanse the world of sins, then the murder of Jesus was the right thing to do.

Any Christian who disagrees with that isn't a Christian.

And conversely any Christian who AGREES with that isn't a Christian either!

When examined in the cold light of day Christianity is absurd.

Location hidden

#352 May 6, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the miracle of something creating itself from nothing before it exists.
That's not evolution, retard.

And for the record, the universe has always existed.

I don't know why retards like you can't accept that the universe, which we know for a fact exists, has always existed.

But it isn't a stretch for you retards to believe that your God, which has never been proved to exist, has always existed.

Look up "cognitive dissonance" then go find a person who can treat you for it, you ignorant moron.

Location hidden

#353 May 6, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
Since antibiotics and polymers were created by following models of evolutionary theory, then if evolution is a fraud they wouldn't work.

But they do.

Evolution is sound science.

Christianity is a fraud.
pgh

Greensburg, PA

#354 May 6, 2013
Great...all the mouth-pieces of God conveniently available right here at this site.

Location hidden

#355 May 6, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
Why do you keep posting this link? It has been debunked on this forum several times over the past few years.

Right off the bat, the site claims that Haeckel engaged in fraud. Yes, his findings were controversial at the time, but controversy isn't proof of fraud, and to date there has been no credible evidence presented for the claims of fraud.

If you're intellectually honest and willing to consider opposing points of view, then read the short paper linked to here that shows why the claims of fraud were unfounded:

http://home.uchicago.edu/~rjr6/articles/Haeck...

I highly doubt you'll read it, since you Christian retards refuse to consider anything that challenges your myopic worldview.

But other people will read it, and they'll see for themselves why YOU are the one engaging in fraud.
pgh

Greensburg, PA

#356 May 6, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep posting this link? It has been debunked on this forum several times over the past few years.
Right off the bat, the site claims that Haeckel engaged in fraud. Yes, his findings were controversial at the time, but controversy isn't proof of fraud, and to date there has been no credible evidence presented for the claims of fraud.
If you're intellectually honest and willing to consider opposing points of view, then read the short paper linked to here that shows why the claims of fraud were unfounded:
http://home.uchicago.edu/~rjr6/articles/Haeck...
I highly doubt you'll read it, since you Christian retards refuse to consider anything that challenges your myopic worldview.
But other people will read it, and they'll see for themselves why YOU are the one engaging in fraud.
I would have to agree. To deny evolution is to deny the existance of DNA, the stuff common to all life. Galileo had his hands full when he came up with a concept that countradicted mindless dogma. These hypocrites enjoy the benefits of scientific inovations, but deny the basis of which modern life was founded. They chose to reject what they make no attempt to understand.
pgh

Greensburg, PA

#357 May 6, 2013
"on which"...typo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 7 min KAB 1,892
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr Knowledge- 9,320
Christian Bible Question Challenge - # 1 1 hr TheLordsAnointed 36
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 1 hr Blodewedd 209
Design, Nowhere Evident 2 hr blacklagoon 259
Jesus did not claim to be God 2 hr Big Al 317
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 3 hr KAB 5,738
More from around the web