Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it
First Prev
of 132
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2676 Dec 10, 2011
Do you believe in telepathy?
Religious belief is equal to believing in telepathy!

Location hidden

#2679 Dec 10, 2011
-The Minister of Truth- wrote:
<quoted text>For you, that is the truth and the whole of it. Die in peace, because you have no other choice.
Thank you!
Yes, in due time I will!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#2680 Dec 10, 2011
I know as a fact God does heal, and if anyone isn't getting heal you need to do this. Ask yourself this are you right with God or mankind.

Location hidden

#2681 Dec 10, 2011
-The Minister of Truth- wrote:
<quoted text>For you, that is the truth and the whole of it. Die in peace, because you have no other choice.
But I am right and you can’t change that!

-The Doctor

“Jesus heals but I got medicine”

Since: Nov 11

W Hollywood, CA Spy

#2682 Dec 10, 2011
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am right and you can’t change that!
But, Preacherman askewd if you were right with God. Have you ever dialed a number, for days, for weeks, for months, and when you finally met up with the person, you asked, how ocme you never answered or called back. The person in turn replies, you never called, I know this, because I never gave you my number. Well, you do not have God's number, so what or whom you are praying to is not God. You must know that God is, that God is who He says He is, that God is able, and that God is able to do what He says He will do, and youmust know what God says He will do.

-The Doctor

“Jesus heals but I got medicine”

Since: Nov 11

W Hollywood, CA Spy

#2683 Dec 10, 2011
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Yes, in due time I will!
More than likely, without God, it will be in sick time or disease time, and that maybe your due time. The wages of sin is death, and the payment may become due.

Location hidden

#2684 Dec 11, 2011
-The Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>More than likely, without God, it will be in sick time or disease time, and that maybe your due time. The wages of sin is death, and the payment may become due.
Yes that is the sad thing about life; while we are getting older and weaker, loosing year by year, day by day our health and strength that seem so unfair.
But we just have to accept it, that is our faith, and the fact is that the alternative is even worse; the loss off good years, living just a short hectic and young life.
You should now this; too high expectancies might bring us great disappointments, much better to have a humble and modest approach to life.
All gods are fake

Sydney, Australia

#2685 Jun 2, 2013
It's a pity more people don't masturbate instead of praying. They would likely achieve more and enjoy themselves doing it.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#2687 Jul 13, 2013
This pretty much sums it up

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2688 Jul 14, 2013
NoamChimpsky wrote:
What would happen if we get down on our knees and pray to God in this way:
You would still burn in Hell forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 132
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth is difficult, I understand. 8 min Barmsweb 160
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 13 min Barmsweb 1,934
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 31 min Barmsweb 1,159
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 51 min Barmsweb 245
breath of god, and how we come to light. 7 hr Taranis 76
Israel is anti christ, literally 8 hr Taranis 247
the essay of mark twain about the jews 8 hr Seentheotherside 63
More from around the web