"prayer requests" 2013
First Prev
of 25
Next Last
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#680 Jul 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite evident what 'is going on', and I want no part of your fake 'peace' simply because it is biased and only pertains to those you were already getting along with, and the evident of such is within your post here.
I challenge you to obey this commandment of Jesus Christ on this forum.

Matthew, Chapter 5, 39: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#682 Jul 27, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Honestly, Seen, it wasn't an insult. I was only joking because by " know nothing" I meant about me. I should have said that. You can call me a troll, I'm not one, but you can call me one. I have also never insulted you or said anything for that matter about what you experienced. It was your experience.
Anyway, you don't have to believe me, but you don't have to insult me either.
<quoted text>
It's not the insult that is the problem. As I get so many insults a day, I hardly bother with them anymore, except to mess with a few of the trolls who make them.

What IS the problem, is your lying about it.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#683 Jul 27, 2013
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to obey this commandment of Jesus Christ on this forum.
Matthew, Chapter 5, 39: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Says the one who cannot stand ANY opposition without calling them retards, etc, and/or starting some insulting/lying thread against them.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#684 Jul 31, 2013
That is a lie, Nettie, and you know it! You "see" what is going on here because, IMO, you don't want peace with anyone you have previously argued with. That is very plain to see. You try to get people to see things your way and when they don't you start attacking. SO, "fake" peace? I don't think so....not on my part. I just won't back down from my faith or be used as a doormat.

That is also a lie that I only want peace with the ones I was getting along with already. I have tried being nice to everyone, but SOME people make that impossible when they actually don't want peace at all......they want the fighting to continue. I pretty much knew who those were going to be and I have proven myself right.......especially on the Stealing the Keys thread.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite evident what 'is going on', and I want no part of your fake 'peace' simply because it is biased and only pertains to those you were already getting along with, and the evident of such is within your post here.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#685 Jul 31, 2013
That is your ASSumed opinion of the post. I know I was joking about " someone did it for you, etc," but it is YOUR problem, not MINE that you don't believe it. Doesn't matter much to me.
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the insult that is the problem. As I get so many insults a day, I hardly bother with them anymore, except to mess with a few of the trolls who make them.
What IS the problem, is your lying about it.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#686 Jul 31, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
That is a lie, Nettie, and you know it! You "see" what is going on here because, IMO, you don't want peace with anyone you have previously argued with. That is very plain to see. You try to get people to see things your way and when they don't you start attacking. SO, "fake" peace? I don't think so....not on my part. I just won't back down from my faith or be used as a doormat.
That is also a lie that I only want peace with the ones I was getting along with already. I have tried being nice to everyone, but SOME people make that impossible when they actually don't want peace at all......they want the fighting to continue. I pretty much knew who those were going to be and I have proven myself right.......especially on the Stealing the Keys thread.
<quoted text>
praying for you

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#687 Jul 31, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
That is your ASSumed opinion of the post. I know I was joking about " someone did it for you, etc," but it is YOUR problem, not MINE that you don't believe it. Doesn't matter much to me.
<quoted text>
Then, why did you bother coming to this thread and posting that to Seen right after announcing that you wanted 'peace', etc.?
That is why I posted what I did to you.

You weren't posting to Seen in any Christian manner. You just don't like him and were taking jabs at his posts.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#688 Aug 2, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
All I've EVER seen you do is attack anyone who isn't part of your sick troll friends.

So it's obvious that you aren't really Christian enough to get along with others like REAL Christians do.

And BTW - "I" have made friends with many people I used to fight with here. And if you cannot do likewise, then that makes you worse that what you think I am like.

And everyone needs to take note of that.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#689 Aug 2, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
So it doesn't matter much to you that you act un-Christian like and lied about it??!!
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#692 Aug 20, 2013
Praying for LIMG
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#693 Oct 30, 2013
Lord please prevent my friend and everyone else from committing suicide when life gets hard. Please let the people who have twisted the gospel see the light and learn the truth of the good news. Please disband the cults and pull people out of them. Please bring all our family members and everyone else to salvation. In Jesus' name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 2 min Emmeline 372
Is Obesity a Sin or Curse from God? 1 hr jhnsn d-s 9
Christians cannot debunk this evidence 1 hr KAB 8
Science and Religion 2 hr janeebee 158
Evidence Against God 2 hr KAB 2,779
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 2 hr Praise Jesus 4,529
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr KAB 7,334
More from around the web