|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Lelouch0 wrote:
I don't mind being on any forum in particular. I just wander by, comment, wander by, etc....that's just how I am...a laid-back kind of guy, I guess. It's already been proven that our sun will eventually run out of time and blow up into a white dwarf. Suns don't last forever, it's not an imaginary god or whatever.
All I'm saying is it'd be nice if we humans stopped claiming that we could be immortal in another life while ignoring the life we live right now. We are FINITE individuals, not INFINITE. Infinite is for numbers, for the entire universe, not for people. No one is immortal, but it's been man's greatest dream to become immortal. I wonder why men have ignored the warnings in books telling them that if they go and become immortal, they lose everything dear to them.
I'm fine with living one life-or maybe this isn't the only life I'll live-maybe I'll be reincarnated into a different universe or world. The speculations are endless. I don't understand why worrying over an imaginary place really takes priority over the here and now.
I just cannot agree with that.

For me, it always comes back to my "death"/NDE & OBE when just a child. I was so young I had no possible way of knowing of the concepts of a soul, Heaven, the judgment process, God, reincarnation, or any of the other things revealed to me. There just wasn't any prior knowledge of such things to "project" into the experience. People can lie and insult or demand I accept their attempt at explaining it all away, all they want. But nothing they say fits anything that actually happened. For "I" existed outside of my body as a pure spiritual entity. And I was shown that "I" was an entity made of circles of energy, and how to silence my mind to make all the different energies work to do whatever I needed to do. And have been doing that ever since.

It wasn't until many years later that I learned of the human concepts of soul, God, judgment, Heaven, reincarnation, and some things I learned, there really aren't good concepts for.

Then from that start, I went on to utilize that information to have a lifetime of spiritual experiences that have given me answers that no matter how many times I go over them, they are so complete in understanding, I just cannot find any flaws in them.

So nobody will ever convince me that an immortal soul, God, judgment, Heaven, reincarnation, and many other spiritual matters do not exist. For I KNOW that such things exist.

Since: Apr 13

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever! You know absolutely nothing!
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read enough of your posts to know that you are f-a-r from God, and don't even try to "obey him".

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a rather obvious lie.

How then did I know about the Internet, how to turn on my PC, set up my account ID, log onto Topix, type in replies, know how to write, etc, if I don't "know absolutely nothing"?

Hmm...?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
How then did I know about the Internet, how to turn on my PC, set up my account ID, log onto Topix, type in replies, know how to write, etc, if I don't "know absolutely nothing"?
Hmm...?
You taught me about "No Squint" which I use to this day. A black background, lime green and fushia fonts along with other colors. You're quite computer literate, among other things you're very informed about. Yeh, all these rocket scientists that have nothing better to do than live on Topix, judge others, and belittle their intelligence, knowledge and spirituality ~ ROTFLMBO!!

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Someone did it for you? They are there typing for you? Lol
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsee11

1 hr ago

Thank you, Laci. I agree and I am refusing to fight with anyone! People's families do not need to be brought into all this.....they are not the ones here, we are! It's a low blow to bring them up! I agree with pagan on this as well. I know I have done my fair share of arguing my point, but after this long, what's the point in arguing it to the death?

Hope to see you around here, though. I check in but as you can see today, we had, well some of us. Good conversations about our animals.....our babies! No insults slung in, nothing. It was actually nice!

That's right, to be Christlike is to forgive.....and I do! I'm just not going to reply to all the negativity anymore.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Seen, I was flippin joking! Didn't you see the lol? I'm not going to fight. Call me stupid, call me what you want.....I will not be provoked any longer. That's just the way it is and is going to be. Will I defend myself? If needed, but I don't feel a need to do it with this post......
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean?
How amusing their stupidity is?
They are like a never ending comedy of ignorance.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Your point, Nettie? I wasn't fighting with Seen......I was joking, hence the lol. Nonetheless, I'm glad you posted what I posted on the other thread......it saves me from rewriting it.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text> Chelsee11
1 hr ago
Thank you, Laci. I agree and I am refusing to fight with anyone! People's families do not need to be brought into all this.....they are not the ones here, we are! It's a low blow to bring them up! I agree with pagan on this as well. I know I have done my fair share of arguing my point, but after this long, what's the point in arguing it to the death?
Hope to see you around here, though. I check in but as you can see today, we had, well some of us. Good conversations about our animals.....our babies! No insults slung in, nothing. It was actually nice!
That's right, to be Christlike is to forgive.....and I do! I'm just not going to reply to all the negativity anymore.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Chelsee11 wrote:
Your point, Nettie? I wasn't fighting with Seen......I was joking, hence the lol. Nonetheless, I'm glad you posted what I posted on the other thread......it saves me from rewriting it.
<quoted text>
No, you were not joking.
Which means that not only were you not being Christlike in posting to Seen, but now you are lying about it.

My point is that you are full of bologna.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsee11

Yesterday

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read enough of your posts to know that you are f-a-r from God, and don't even try to "obey him".
----------

If you really meant what you posted on the Stealing the Keys thread, then, IMO, instead of posting this post next to Seen, you would simply have apologized for the above post instead of posting this:
Chelsee11

11 hrs ago

----------

Of course, time will tell if you really meant what you posted on the Stealing the Keys thread, won't it?

I just found it very odd that, right after you posted your 'change of attitude' on the Keys thread, then just a few minutes later you came to the thread and took another jab at Seen.
Do you really think you are the first poster who has rejected and ridiculed Seens experiences?
He has been a poster on the CF much longer than you and his posts have never changed at all concerning what happened to him.

Maybe the most telling thing, to me anyway, is what usually happens when Seen points out to some Christians that they are not actually following the faith they claim to follow.
They usually just choose to attack the experiences of Seen, once they learn of them, instead of doing anything to correct themselves, once given constructive criticism.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>No, you were not joking.
Which means that not only were you not being Christlike in posting to Seen, but now you are lying about it.
I challenge you to obey this commandment of Jesus Christ on this forum.

Matthew, Chapter 5, 39: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
Seen, I was flippin joking! Didn't you see the lol? I'm not going to fight. Call me stupid, call me what you want.....I will not be provoked any longer. That's just the way it is and is going to be. Will I defend myself? If needed, but I don't feel a need to do it with this post......
<quoted text>
I joke a lot too Chelsee....if I hadn't I could not have handled it here. God bless you.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I joke a lot too Chelsee....if I hadn't I could not have handled it here. God bless you.

Matthew, Chapter 5, 39: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, lots of you vile trolls end your insults with "lol", so I don't believe you.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

It was a joke, Nettie! Nothing more. This is what I meant on Stealing by people reading attitude into something that isn't meant. I didn't take a jab at Seen. I just said what I said meaning Seen knows nothing about me. Yes, time will tell, won't it, Nettie? And I do mean what I wrote there.( on the other thread). So, I didn't come over here to "jab" at anyone......when I made my next comment, it was jokingly said......you don't have to believe that. I know Seen can type, run a computer, etc.......it was not an insult.

PS, I have never said one word about Seens experiences. Why would I? They are his and his to tell. I'm not going to call someone a liar when I know absolutely nothing about what happened to them. That's ridiculous.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text> Chelsee11
Yesterday
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
If you really meant what you posted on the Stealing the Keys thread, then, IMO, instead of posting this post next to Seen, you would simply have apologized for the above post instead of posting this:
Chelsee11
11 hrs ago
----------
Of course, time will tell if you really meant what you posted on the Stealing the Keys thread, won't it?
I just found it very odd that, right after you posted your 'change of attitude' on the Keys thread, then just a few minutes later you came to the thread and took another jab at Seen.
Do you really think you are the first poster who has rejected and ridiculed Seens experiences?
He has been a poster on the CF much longer than you and his posts have never changed at all concerning what happened to him.
Maybe the most telling thing, to me anyway, is what usually happens when Seen points out to some Christians that they are not actually following the faith they claim to follow.
They usually just choose to attack the experiences of Seen, once they learn of them, instead of doing anything to correct themselves, once given constructive criticism.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Honestly, Seen, it wasn't an insult. I was only joking because by " know nothing" I meant about me. I should have said that. You can call me a troll, I'm not one, but you can call me one. I have also never insulted you or said anything for that matter about what you experienced. It was your experience.

Anyway, you don't have to believe me, but you don't have to insult me either.
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, lots of you vile trolls end your insults with "lol", so I don't believe you.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Thanks, Laci. Evidently it wasn't seen that way.....I don't lol unless I am joking. Whatever, though. We will see who really wants to try keep things going, right?
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I joke a lot too Chelsee....if I hadn't I could not have handled it here. God bless you.
seenisnottawesom e

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt anyone give a shit you twit..
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Chelsee11 wrote:
Honestly, Seen, it wasn't an insult. I was only joking because by " know nothing" I meant about me. I should have said that. You can call me a troll, I'm not one, but you can call me one. I have also never insulted you or said anything for that matter about what you experienced. It was your experience.
Anyway, you don't have to believe me, but you don't have to insult me either.
<quoted text>

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Just as I posted to Laci......we will see who wants to just keep things going.

I was joking when I said "someone did it for you, etc..." And you really have no right to tell me I wasn't or that im lying about it. But, I know what is going on, so I am not surprised by your comment.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>No, you were not joking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••