Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#616 Jul 22, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>But, it's 'okay' with you if your pals condemn him to hell for being an unbeliever, huh?
And, in doing so, they don't REALLY sound 'happy', now do they?
They sound more as if they need constant reassurance that what they believe is 'right'.
HG, you are starting to remind me of the seagulls in the movie "Finding Nemo"..........
You play that condemn to hell card, much like the gay community plays the if you dont support them, you hate them card. Its a weak attempt at best. Its simply standing up for your beliefs. Something you know nothing about. Just because I dont believe being gay is morally correct doesnt mean I hate anyone, and just because I believe if you dont believe in God you will most likely end up in hell, doesn't mean I condemn you to hell. Far from it. There is no one here I have ran across that I hope ends up in hell. However my beliefs wont change because of that! Like I said WEAK GAME, that no one is buying!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#617 Jul 22, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind the troll HG. He hates good posts.
Dont pay no attention to seen troll. He loves any post meant to stir up chit among Christians. Which is very troll like, might I add!

;)

lol, You guys have no game left!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#618 Jul 22, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Dont pay no attention to seen troll. He loves any post meant to stir up chit among Christians. Which is very troll like, might I add!
;)
lol, You guys have no game left!
Are you here to start trouble? Was your comment necessary? Are you so unhappy you cant stand the thought of others being happy with themselves and their rational thinking. For that, you call them trolls? Seriously? Thats about ignorant, dontcha think?

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#619 Jul 22, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>But, it's 'okay' with you if your pals condemn him to hell for being an unbeliever, huh?
And, in doing so, they don't REALLY sound 'happy', now do they?
They sound more as if they need constant reassurance that what they believe is 'right'.
HG, you are starting to remind me of the seagulls in the movie "Finding Nemo"..........
It doesn't matter if they condemn me....I'll just come back and "correct" them. Nettie, look at my avatar and you'll see the joke. Thanks for standing up for me. A guy sometimes has to fight for what he believes in.

the alternate future

#620 Jul 22, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Fools?
Are you here to start trouble? Was your comment necessary? Are you so unhappy you cant stand the thought of others being happy with themselves and faith. For that, you call them fools? Seriously? That's about ignorant, dontcha think?
You know something.....I love this place. It felt as though I've been here before, so I'm going to stay here, forever and ever and ever and ever.....*hysterical laughter as door is chopped down with hatchet.*

HERE'S JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#621 Jul 22, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you here to start trouble? Was your comment necessary? Are you so unhappy you cant stand the thought of others being happy with themselves and their rational thinking. For that, you call them trolls? Seriously? Thats about ignorant, dontcha think?
Wow, we must have taken the same class... I can play the same word mind games... You are so diaphanous... hahahaha
whodidit

United States

#622 Jul 22, 2013
what?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#623 Jul 22, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know something.....I love this place. It felt as though I've been here before, so I'm going to stay here, forever and ever and ever and ever.....*hysterical laughter as door is chopped down with hatchet.*
HERE'S JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!
You like Topix, why?

the alternate future

#624 Jul 22, 2013
My avatar is Jack Torrance from the Shining. So I was just imitating him for a bit of humor. He chops down the door in the movie and screams "Here's Johnny!" One of the main things he goes nuts about is he says how much he loves the hotel he's at until it drives him completely insane.

I do like Topix, I've met both bad and good people here-unlike real life, when you see the ones you hate you can go over their posts or go to a different forum. Can't do that in reality, unfortunately.

the alternate future

#626 Jul 22, 2013
Nah, just a love for good 'ol horror movies like the Shining.

the alternate future

#628 Jul 22, 2013
I don't mind being on any forum in particular. I just wander by, comment, wander by, etc....that's just how I am...a laid-back kind of guy, I guess. It's already been proven that our sun will eventually run out of time and blow up into a white dwarf. Suns don't last forever, it's not an imaginary god or whatever.

All I'm saying is it'd be nice if we humans stopped claiming that we could be immortal in another life while ignoring the life we live right now. We are FINITE individuals, not INFINITE. Infinite is for numbers, for the entire universe, not for people. No one is immortal, but it's been man's greatest dream to become immortal. I wonder why men have ignored the warnings in books telling them that if they go and become immortal, they lose everything dear to them.

I'm fine with living one life-or maybe this isn't the only life I'll live-maybe I'll be reincarnated into a different universe or world. The speculations are endless. I don't understand why worrying over an imaginary place really takes priority over the here and now.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#629 Jul 22, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You play that condemn to hell card, much like the gay community plays the if you dont support them, you hate them card. Its a weak attempt at best. Its simply standing up for your beliefs. Something you know nothing about. Just because I dont believe being gay is morally correct doesnt mean I hate anyone, and just because I believe if you dont believe in God you will most likely end up in hell, doesn't mean I condemn you to hell. Far from it. There is no one here I have ran across that I hope ends up in hell. However my beliefs wont change because of that! Like I said WEAK GAME, that no one is buying!
I don't believe YOU have any beliefs.
You are, after all, a troll.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#630 Jul 22, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter if they condemn me....I'll just come back and "correct" them. Nettie, look at my avatar and you'll see the joke. Thanks for standing up for me. A guy sometimes has to fight for what he believes in.
Your avatar is not showing yet.

the alternate future

#631 Jul 22, 2013
Ah, sorry. I've been switching through numerous ones because I can't seem to be satisified with just one of them....before, it was of the Shining....now it'll have to just be from an anime.

Ah, Nettie, whatever happened to good old Wayne or this Nephie person?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#632 Jul 22, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Ah, sorry. I've been switching through numerous ones because I can't seem to be satisified with just one of them....before, it was of the Shining....now it'll have to just be from an anime.
Ah, Nettie, whatever happened to good old Wayne or this Nephie person?
Well, as far as I know, Wayne also known as Sola Scriptura was banned, though he does pop in once in a while anyway.
Ole Nephie, IMO, is still around.:)
Although he posted some time ago that he was 'leaving'.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#633 Jul 22, 2013
Portia the Rossi wrote:
<quoted text>He used the "Here's Johnny" line, accompanying by hysterical laughter, so I suspect that there might be some demonic agitation going on inside of him. I say just love him and tell him how Jesus is his Lord and Savior and bowing to Christ is a given.
Uh.

"The Shining" was a movie. Fiction, dear. Not real.

Great movie, but still not reality.

Personally, I think those Saw and Hostel movies were much more frightening.

the alternate future

#634 Jul 22, 2013
Let's just say he's not the only one who had to use another account....I've known you for quite a long time, Nettie......maybe about five years. I had another account here that you probably remember.....I wonder if you can guess it. Not that it matters seeing as I'm on this one all the time anyway.....

So, why did I lose my other? Forgetfulness, plain and simple. Talk about silly.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#635 Jul 22, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Let's just say he's not the only one who had to use another account....I've known you for quite a long time, Nettie......maybe about five years. I had another account here that you probably remember.....I wonder if you can guess it. Not that it matters seeing as I'm on this one all the time anyway.....
So, why did I lose my other? Forgetfulness, plain and simple. Talk about silly.
I think I do remember you but I cannot remember the nic you used.

the alternate future

#636 Jul 23, 2013
what letter did it start with?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#637 Jul 23, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
what letter did it start with?
I am not sure at all........
D?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malichi's Word Just As True Today as In His Time 8 min The Commentator 1
Before The Big Bang 9 min dollarsbill 20
Being Ready ? 11 min dollarsbill 311
More Science To Support The Facts of Evolution ... 18 min dollarsbill 25
Will Israel Allow Iran to have Nukes? 28 min dollarsbill 15
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 29 min dollarsbill 2,542
Evoution Frauds 31 min messianic114 1,697
The post count of Dollarsbill 32 min dollarsbill 168
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 5 hr Sundog512 3,170
More from around the web