If you are a Christian, does Topix Ch...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#152 May 23, 2013
Thinking wrote:
A really good god wouldn't have killed school children.
<quoted text>
Sorry to see you are so 'short sighted' in the grand scheme of life...
Thinking

Poole, UK

#153 May 23, 2013
Give all of your possessions to charity today.
Look to the bigger picture.
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to see you are so 'short sighted' in the grand scheme of life...

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#154 May 23, 2013
Gillette wrote:
Has it occurred to anyone that dollarsbill is an atheist playing games with your collective heads? Just sayin'.:)
No. Atheists are smart. Dollarsbill is not smart.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#155 May 23, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Atheists are smart. Dollarsbill is not smart.
Choosing Hell forever is the ultimate in DUMB!

Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

“Vader2016!”

Since: Sep 10

The Deathstar

#156 May 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Define Christian O Biblically illiterate one.
I have more knowledge about the bible in my pinky than you have in that worthless organ you call a brain.

And I just did define it, idiot. I'll do it again, because I know you have learning disabilities.

Christian=Christlike.

You are no Christian.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#157 May 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Choosing Hell forever is the ultimate in DUMB!
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
DB, This is what we were discussing last night...:)

*Good morning... This is the key...

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.(Ephesians 6:12)

Location hidden

#158 May 23, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more knowledge about the bible in my pinky than you have in that worthless organ you call a brain.
And I just did define it, idiot. I'll do it again, because I know you have learning disabilities.
Christian=Christlike.
You are no Christian.
You are Biblically illiterate. You can't hide it from God. That's why you avoid the Scriptures like plague.

“Vader2016!”

Since: Sep 10

The Deathstar

#159 May 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Biblically illiterate. You can't hide it from God. That's why you avoid the Scriptures like plague.
I don't avoid anything... if anything gimp, it is you hiding from a place called reality.

All I see you do is constantly post the same tired message of hell and tell people they are going there... judging away like a self-righteous tool. From this you are claiming some kind of "special" insight. As if you know the mind of your god.

You carelessly pass judgment on people you don't know and attempt to insight fear even to those who do not believe in your "hell".

Threatening an atheist with hell is the same as telling him you believe in the boogie man.

You're a hateful, belligerent, misguided, poorly educated, indoctrinated, misleading, deceitful, corrupt, and troubled little man.

What scripture about hell are you going to copy and paste this time?

It don't matter.

Tell me why your god created man in his image then ordered him to cut on his penis?

You cant... because all you want to do is threaten people with hell. As if threats work.

Its funny... you believe in free will then throw hell around and try to slam people with it. Free will does not come with a gun to your head.

You are a sorry excuse for a human being.
Satan

Sun City Center, FL

#160 May 23, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
Here are the two answers I usually hear:
1. To have Christian discussions with other Christians. Given the nature of Topix, when I wish to have Christian discussions with other Christians without distractions from non-Christians, I go to a moderated Christian forum. There are thousands of well moderated Christian forums. I am a member of several really good forums designed solely for Christians to discuss Christianity with other Christians.
2. To preach/reach the non-Christians here. In this case, Christians are aware of the general nature of the world, and we should not at all be surprised by the responses we receive. If this is someones goal, they should be happy of any response they get from non-Christians as that means at least some are reading and listening which is their proclaimed goal.
Each of us should know why we are here. Being honest with ourselves about why we are here on Topix should reduce 99% of all frustrations people feel here. You either are getting what you want from here, thus you should not be regularly frustrated, or you are not getting what you want, in this case you should go elsewhere to find what you want. The atmosphere on Topix will not change for anyone.
Enjoy life to the fullest that you can. We can each have peace, joy and love.....if we just reach out, grab it, then nurture it :D.
SOOO how come all the christians post is hate speech and sex?

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#161 May 23, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>SOOO how come all the christians post is hate speech and sex?
I do not believe all do. Many do, I will grant you that, but not all.

The subject of sex is given .015%(1 of 66) of the books of the bible and some other verses thrown in here and there. I did the math once, and I believe the amount of time a married couple spends engaging in sex is around the same percentage as the Bible devotes to sex. I believe I used three times a week, 30 minutes per sexual encounter for 40 years, and this is a rather high estimate for the average married couple.

I believe in balance in life. The balance of sex vs other topixs on here is grossly out of proportion. This is an indicator that many on here are obsessed with sex. No obsession is healthy. An obsession is a form of bondage and that is not healthy for Christians or non-Christians. There is help out there, Christ or a medical professional, for those suffering with obsessions of any kind.

Hate is specifically forbidden for Christians. IMO, so many choose it either out of ignorance or because hate is so much easier than love. Love can be HARD while hate is very easy. All Christians must choose to obey or not obey Christ numerous times a day. Sadly, many make the wrong choice, and they will answer to Christ on their judgement day for all they have said, good and bad.

OKAY

Houston, TX

#162 May 23, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid and delusional much?... how are your imaginary beings doing today....
Nice deflection...Still 'obsessing' I see...
OKAY

Houston, TX

#163 May 23, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
DB, This is what we were discussing last night...:)
*Good morning... This is the key...
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.(Ephesians 6:12)
Excellent point!
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#164 May 23, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
ILS requested a timeout for prayer for the tornado victims... Here ya go...
Dear Lord, First, I want to thank you for the many blessings that you have shown believers, and non-believers unaware.
Second, I would also like you to help those people that are in dire need of food, comfort, shelter and
compassion. Please Lord, help the folks who have lost loved ones, and some that are still missing...
etc.
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! A Great Prayer sure to be heard at the gates of Heaven...
Can I just sincerely ask where your God was when people were calling out in pain and horror as the Oklahoma tornado HIT THEM?

Why would you think Snevaeh legna's prayer is :sure to be heard" while the equally sincere prayers of the teacher and children about to be brutally killed were plainly NOT heard?
Thinking

Poole, UK

#165 May 23, 2013
Because they are weak and they're not getting any.
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>SOOO how come all the christians post is hate speech and sex?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#166 May 23, 2013
Gillette wrote:
Snevaeh legna wrote:
ILS requested a timeout for prayer for the tornado victims... Here ya go...
Dear Lord, First, I want to thank you for the many blessings that you have shown believers, and non-believers unaware.
Second, I would also like you to help those people that are in dire need of food, comfort, shelter and
compassion. Please Lord, help the folks who have lost loved ones, and some that are still missing...
etc.
<quoted text>
Can I just sincerely ask where your God was when people were calling out in pain and horror as the Oklahoma tornado HIT THEM?
Why would you think Snevaeh legna's prayer is :sure to be heard" while the equally sincere prayers of the teacher and children about to be brutally killed were plainly NOT heard?
----------

God was there, or the entire state +plus would be gone. In the Bible it say these will occur below in the end times... Know it's only going to get worse, and folks are only going to get so many warnings... God said when you see these things come to pass, look up to him... How much more has to happen in God's world before folks will listen?

*Do you know what happening in Israel, as we post this very minute? I do. I am on top of the news there. It's going to affect the US It's Bible Prophesy in it's finest. Do your homework, and your eyes will be opened...

Tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes. In the past year, calamities have struck countries around the world — and more disasters will come in the last days, according to the Scriptures.

"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great." (Revelation 16:18).

Revelation 6:12 also mentions another "great earthquake" before the sun becomes black and the moon becomes as blood.

Let me ask you a question? Why is it that 'some' folks who never give God a second thought cry out for help in disasters, or times of trouble... and then in turn 'blame' God for all the bad in their lives... How much time do folks give God? What if God gave each person the same allotted time that they gave to him... Folks wouldn't like that would they? THOUGHT PROVOKING!

God has an instuction manuel and it's called the 'Bible.' It's ours to follow or not...

Have a nice day! Think twice before blaming God for anything. He is in charge of your very next breath that you breath.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#167 May 23, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
God was there, or the entire state +plus would be gone.
I'm sorry, but I think that is just a really stupid and shallow thing to say. And you ducked my question (although, to be fair, it was addressed to NDanger and not to you).
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text> In the Bible it say these will occur below in the end times... Know it's only going to get worse, and folks are only going to get so many warnings... God said when you see these things come to pass, look up to him... How much more has to happen in God's world before folks will listen?
Again, shallow and silly. There have ALWAYS been disasters throughout human history. Were those the "end times" too?

In the 14th century, the Black Death or plague circulated through Europe and the Middle East several times and killed about 1/3 of the population!

"Nice Christians" like you said the same thing -- God was angry, and of course they turned on the JEWS, who were the evil residing among them and needed to be purged.
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes. In the past year, calamities have struck countries around the world — and more disasters will come in the last days, according to the Scriptures.
Crackpot nonsense. There are always natural disasters of one kind or another.

If you aren't more spiritually sophisticated than this, do yourself (and JESUS) a favor and don't even post!
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question? Why is it that 'some' folks who never give God a second thought cry out for help in disasters, or times of trouble... and then in turn 'blame' God for all the bad in their lives...
1.) Prove that they DO, i.e. that such people exist outside of your pastor's self-serving Sunday sermons.

Prove that the (presumably nice Christian) people of Moore, OK were not sincere in their prayers for deliverance from evil, even as they died horribly at the hands of your Jesus. Your truly SICK Jesus, I might add.

2.) A counter-question to you: Why does your Jesus wantonly kill people off, horribly, whether they are evil atheists OR nice Christians just like yourself?
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
How much time do folks give God? What if God gave each person the same allotted time that they gave to him... Folks wouldn't like that would they? THOUGHT PROVOKING!
Thought Provoking? No, I would call your ideas as shallow as a birdbath.

Why is your Jesus apparently just like a self-centered, petty, vengeful human being in his thoughts and actions?

Is it possible -- just POSSIBLE -- that you people imagine a God who is just like you only a little bit bigger and invisible?

Location hidden

#169 May 23, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't avoid anything... if anything gimp, it is you hiding from a place called reality.
All I see you do is constantly post the same tired message of hell and tell people they are going there... judging away like a self-righteous tool. From this you are claiming some kind of "special" insight. As if you know the mind of your god.
You carelessly pass judgment on people you don't know and attempt to insight fear even to those who do not believe in your "hell".
Threatening an atheist with hell is the same as telling him you believe in the boogie man.
You're a hateful, belligerent, misguided, poorly educated, indoctrinated, misleading, deceitful, corrupt, and troubled little man.
What scripture about hell are you going to copy and paste this time?
It don't matter.
Tell me why your god created man in his image then ordered him to cut on his penis?
You cant... because all you want to do is threaten people with hell. As if threats work.
Its funny... you believe in free will then throw hell around and try to slam people with it. Free will does not come with a gun to your head.
You are a sorry excuse for a human being.
You are accountable. I will judge you. You will be sentenced to eternity in Hell O Biblically illiterate one. You cannot hide your Biblical illiteracy.

1 Corinthians 6:2 (NKJV)
2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#170 May 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are accountable. I will judge you. You will be sentenced to eternity in Hell O Biblically illiterate one. You cannot hide your Biblical illiteracy.
1 Corinthians 6:2 (NKJV)
2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world?
Hey cigarette man.

lol

lol

lol

Smoking hell

lol

lol

lol

Location hidden

#173 May 23, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cigarette man.
lol
lol
lol
Smoking hell
lol
lol
lol
Why do you say the same things with your 'sock'? Are you really that ignorant?

Yes or yes?

Location hidden

#174 May 23, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
God was there, or the entire state +plus would be gone. In the Bible it say these will occur below in the end times... Know it's only going to get worse, and folks are only going to get so many warnings... God said when you see these things come to pass, look up to him... How much more has to happen in God's world before folks will listen?
*Do you know what happening in Israel, as we post this very minute? I do. I am on top of the news there. It's going to affect the US It's Bible Prophesy in it's finest. Do your homework, and your eyes will be opened...
"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great." (Revelation 16:18).
Revelation 6:12 also mentions another "great earthquake" before the sun becomes black and the moon becomes as blood.
Let me ask you a question? Why is it that 'some' folks who never give God a second thought cry out for help in disasters, or times of trouble... and then in turn 'blame' God for all the bad in their lives... How much time do folks give God? What if God gave each person the same allotted time that they gave to him... Folks wouldn't like that would they? THOUGHT PROVOKING!
God has an instuction manuel and it's called the 'Bible.' It's ours to follow or not...
Have a nice day! Think twice before blaming God for anything. He is in charge of your very next breath that you breath.
Oh stop with the mythological lies already!

First off, all such "rapture" and "return" of your demonic "god" was suppose to have come to pass WITHIN the lifetime of Jesus's direct disciples. They did NOT. End of myth. Done. Finished.

Yet you liars have been claiming natural disasters, wars, etc, are signs of this "rapture" myth for some 2,000 years now. Always claiming, it's going to happen >>>NOW<<<, but it never does. That is because it's a MYTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Maverick 808 20,527
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr KAB 9,536
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 3 hr KAB 2,394
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 4 hr Gary Coaldigger 1,088
I'm YOUR FATHER, IMITATE ME! (Jan '16) 4 hr I love jesus 13
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 8 hr I love jesus 51
News Mass hunger 'a moral scandal' Bread president t... 9 hr I love jesus 74
More from around the web