|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
So YOU'RE asking God to pay for YOUR sinning ways?
Jesus paid that debt already........Time for you to do your part.
Why do you insist on continually crucifying the Lord?
You mean, why does the RCC re-crucify Him via the Mass thousands of times each day?

Since: Dec 12

Bloomington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hardie-Har-Har wrote:
<quoted text>
does your brother farrakhan bow towards the black rock at mecca?
Yes, he prostrates when he makes prayer.

Bloomington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Cliff09 wrote:
Whatever the fool does: we are not interested.
Salvation is of the Jews!
JOH 4: 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
----------
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org
Salvation *WAS* of the Jews. Matt. 21:33-43:

"(33)Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:(34)And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.(35)And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.(36)Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.(37)But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.(38)But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.(39)And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.(40)When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?(41)They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.(42)Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?(43)Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

The Kingdom was TAKEN from the Jews after the killed Christ.

Bloomington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>At any rate, this is the only way to cancel your debt to God: www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
I don't believe in forcing my beliefs on other people...
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>You mean, why does the RCC re-crucify Him via the Mass thousands of times each day?
You're funny.
You haven't a clue what the celebration of Mass is all about.
Catholics are celebrating the last supper communion that Jesus commanded his faithful to "Do this in memory of me".

Read the bread of life discourse at John 6:22-59 to lift your understanding of Christ's command.

By the way, Mass is celebrated more than "thousands of times" each day.
Because the Catholic Church that Jesus built is worldwide, Mass is being celebrated at every moment everyday somewhere in the world.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

noyb53492 wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation *WAS* of the Jews. Matt. 21:33-43:
"(33)Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:(34)And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.(35)And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.(36)Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.(37)But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.(38)But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.(39)And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.(40)When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?(41)They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.(42)Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?(43)Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."
The Kingdom was TAKEN from the Jews after the killed Christ.
Fool! You are talking crap! Salvation IS of the Jews, as Jesus said it is. He is a Jew! He spoke of the Priest!

As I always tell people, go and read the paragraphs before the lines they post, so you may see for your self what is ment with the quote. The fool left the following lines out!

MAT 21: 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
MAT 21: 44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
MAT 21: 45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
MAT 21: 46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

----------

- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

Bloomington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Once again, hear the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan speak for one hour tomorrow 6PM Central @ http://www.noi.org/thetime . If you have ever wondered about the controversy that the Western media conveys about Minister Farrakhan, HEAR HIM THIS SATURDAY FOR YOURSELF!
anon2

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

They Are Born Again

Romans, Chapter 8
5:For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6:For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7:Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8:So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Bloomington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool! You are talking crap! Salvation IS of the Jews, as Jesus said it is. He is a Jew! He spoke of the Priest!
As I always tell people, go and read the paragraphs before the lines they post, so you may see for your self what is ment with the quote. The fool left the following lines out!
MAT 21: 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
MAT 21: 44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
MAT 21: 45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
MAT 21: 46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.
----------
The Jews had not yet killed the Son when Jesus made that statement (John 4:22) but as Jesus prophesied, after the Jews killed the son, the Kingdom would be given to a new *NATION.*

Matt. 21: "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

He said "shall be" because it had not yet happened, but it happened according to the prophecy of Matt. 21:33-43 AFTER the Jews killed the son.

Salvation WAS of the Jews.
anon3

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Matthew, Chapter 19
21: Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Luke, Chapter 18
22: Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Luke, Chapter 14
33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

To become born again you must become a disciple of Jesus. To become a disciple of Jesus, you must obey His commandments.

You must fulfill them just has He did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

anon3 wrote:
Matthew, Chapter 19
21: Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Luke, Chapter 18
22: Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
Luke, Chapter 14
33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
To become born again you must become a disciple of Jesus. To become a disciple of Jesus, you must obey His commandments.
You must fulfill them just has He did.
Yes. This does set us thinking! Even those of us who God answers every time when they ask. We start to re-ask: why does he then answer my every prayer? I don't like to give everything away! I've got 22 limos and I never even ask for them! I got 200miles of land - never even prayed for it!

If my thesis is proven correct then next unday we go see all the guys who claim to be ministers while they live in excess of luxury!

I say now, until I am proven wrong: a disciple is the equivalent of a minister of Jesus. You may call them pries, etc.

A Christian is one who follows the teachings and calling of Jesus, but is not a minister. Thus, just CHRISTIAN.

----------

LUK 14: 26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
LUK 14: 27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
LUK 14: 28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
LUK 14: 29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
LUK 14: 30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
LUK 14: 31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
LUK 14: 32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
LUK 14: 33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
LUK 14: 34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
LUK 14: 35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

anon2 wrote:
They Are Born Again
Romans, Chapter 8
5:For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6:For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7:Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8:So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
This tells you that people of the flesh are the un-baptized people: the none christians.

When you baptize you are born again of the spirit: so you are no longer of the flesh. And now you attain to the things of the spirit: the gospel of Jesus.

----------

Bloomington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Did anyone check out Min. Farrakhan this past Saturday (he's on every Saturday at 6PM Central Time @ http://www.noi.org/thetime )?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

noyb53492 wrote:
Did anyone check out Min. Farrakhan this past Saturday (he's on every Saturday at 6PM Central Time @ http://www.noi.org/thetime )?
I tried to watch Screwey Louie, but every time he comes on the screen goes black.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to watch Screwey Louie, but every time he comes on the screen goes black.
And oh, so Gd-damned BLACK!

What would the world be like, were it not for the conquerous nature of the old europeans? It was a blessing in disguise!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Black Churches

These came in existence through segregation: at a time when coloureds were prohibited in non-coloured churches. Those days, coloureds had to assemble in their own churches. But, how foolish of those who complain about segregation to practice the same transgression! Should they not, as soon as segregation had been abolished, have invited their white brothers and sisters to their churches? Would they not have abolished the name 'Black Church'? They at least could have named their churches something else to signal their distinct flavour.
Jesus Christ did not come in colours and to colour-code a church is not from Christ, but contradicts Christ; so they are to be defined as un-Christian ( i.e. not from Christ). Any Church must be a church for all the nations - a Church of Christ. Filth and fornications are just as prevalent in these churches as in others.
Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Only through repentance and baptism can one be saved, sahttp://www.theholychristianc hurch.com/salvation.html

ys Jesus:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Bloomington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
With the unprovoked hatred that is coming from you, you sound like the screwey one.

Bloomington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
And oh, so Gd-damned BLACK!
What would the world be like, were it not for the conquerous nature of the old europeans? It was a blessing in disguise!
Well here's a secret, God is BLACK too. He has hair like pure lambs wool.

And the non-White nations of the earth have caught hell under European rule and your silly, sick self calls it a blessing.

YOU ARE IN HELL AND MAY YOU CONTINUE TO *BURN* THERE.

Bloomington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Don't miss Minister Farrakhan tonight at 6PM Central @ http://www.noi.org/thetime .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••