The =CHRISTIAN =ADULTERERS and FORNICATORS=

Posted in the Christian Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE WRATH OF GOD

Joinville, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 29, 2013
 
Walk into any Christian church.
on any given day that they are
having any kind of service.
And tell those who are married
to another man's wife and those who are married
to another woman's husband to get up and leave or repent.
THEY WILL GET UP AND LEAVE.
And you will have very few left.
CHRISTIANS THINK THAT GOD HAS GONE BLIND
AND CAN NOT SEE THIS GREAT EVIL
THAT THEY DO IN HIS SIGHT?
CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL ACCEPT THIS?
LOOK AT ALL THEIR CHURCHES.
OVER RUN WITH ADULTERERS AND FORNICATORS.
AND THE PASTORS STAND WEEK AFTER WEEK
STARING THEM ALL IN THE FACE AND PREACHING
GOD IS WITH THEM.
I hear the stupidity of Christian preachers and
especially these TV Christians
say oh America is going to be punished because
of the way Israel is treated and
because of this sodomite marriage evil and because
of the abortions.and so forth and so forth.
WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE WHO ARE MARRIED
AND LIVING IN ADULTERY IN ALL THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES.
THEY ARE JUST AS GUILTY.
AND THE PASTORS THAT OVER LOOK IT AND ALLOW IT AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.
ARE JUST AS GUILTY.
THAT'S RIGHT ADULTERY IS A CURSE.
CHILDREN BORN IN IT ARE CURSED.
LOOK AT THIS COUNTRY.
LOOK
CAN YOU SEE HOW EVIL IT IS
AND IT GET WORST EVERY DAY THAN THE DAY BEFORE.
WHY?
SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN AND MORE SIN.
If you are married to a WOMAN that is divorced from her husband.
YOU ARE LIVING IN ADULTERY.
If you are married to a MAN that is divorced from
his wife.
YOU ARE LIVING IN ADULTERY.
LOOK AT ALL THE CHILDREN BORN OUT OF ADULTERY.
DID YOU KNOW THEY CARRY A CURSE ON THEM FROM THAT?
THEY DO NOT PREACH THIS DO THEY.
HOW COME?

GOD DOES NOT ACCEPT SIN.
GOD ACCEPTS REPENTING FROM SIN.

I challenge all the Christian pastors
of all the denominations and non denominations
to call out and rebuke all those who have married
another man's wife or another wife's husband.
To call them out to stand up and confess
this sin and then to be rebuked in the
name of the Lord for this evil. And to repent from this
and to cease from living together.
And I challenge them to call upon them that
are committing fornication to stand up and to
confess this sin and to be rebuked in the
name of the Lord for this evilness.
You can find this written in the bible.
YOU CHRISTIAN PASTORS THAT ALLOW THIS TO GO
ON IN YOUR CONGREGATION ARE A PARTAKER IN THEIR SINS WITH THEM.
This is also written in the bible.
THE WRATH OF GOD

Joinville, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 29, 2013
 
As you stand before your congregation and preach to be Holy on the Sabbath

How many of those you are preaching to

are sitting there listening to you

with another man's wife or another woman's husband.

CLEAN OUT THE ADULATORS THAT ARE SITTING IN FRONT OF YOU EVERY SATURDAY.

DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE A PARTAKER OF THEIR EVILNESS.

YOU KNOW THEY ARE IN ADULTERY AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.
THE WRATH OF GOD

Joinville, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 29, 2013
 
DO YOU CHRISTIAN PASTORS THINK THAT
GOD PUTS HIS HANDS OVER HIS EYES
SO AS TO NOT
SEE THIS WICKEDNESS
AMONG YOU?
THE PEWS OF ALL THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES ARE FULL OF
CHRISTIANS LIVING IN ADULTERY
FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER.
AND HAVING CHILDREN IN ADULTERY
FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER.
BUT DO THE PASTORS DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?
TheSpiritOfTruth

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 29, 2013
 
God told me that the Christian churches are full, over run, with adulterers and fornicators and wicked evil doers, having children out of wedlock.
TheSpiritOfTruth

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 29, 2013
 
These retards think that God will bless them and will bless them and accept them in this wickedness and sin.

They are cursed, all at wickedness does is bring a curse on you for life.
REPENT YE EVIL DOERS

Kladno, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 29, 2013
 
Look at what's going on in this country. You got the sodomites. You got lesbians. You got men wanting to be women. The got women wanting to be men. You got men marrying men. You got women marrying women.

You got all these women having all these children out of wedlock. You got all these women having abortions and killing all these children.

Then you got all these Christians, marrying everybody else's wife and husband. Some of them two and three times over.

Then you got all these Christians running around fornicating with anyone and their brother or sister.

And I don't think nothing about it. They don't even care if God sees them. In fact they say the more the merrier.

But the day is coming that God is not going to put up with it anymore.
REPENT YE EVIL DOERS

Kladno, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 29, 2013
 
And they don't think nothing about it. They don't even care if God sees them. In fact they say the more the merrier.

But the day is coming that God is not going to put up with it anymore.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 30, 2013
 
God's judgment will start in His house. And soon.

1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 31, 2013
 
REPENT YE EVIL DOERS wrote:
Look at what's going on in this country. You got the sodomites. You got lesbians. You got men wanting to be women. The got women wanting to be men. You got men marrying men. You got women marrying women.

You got all these women having all these children out of wedlock. You got all these women having abortions and killing all these children.

Then you got all these Christians, marrying everybody else's wife and husband. Some of them two and three times over.

Then you got all these Christians running around fornicating with anyone and their brother or sister.

And I don't think nothing about it. They don't even care if God sees them. In fact they say the more the merrier.

But the day is coming that God is not going to put up with it anymore.
Are you ready to face God?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 31, 2013
 
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ready to face God?
God lives in me. You retard.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 31, 2013
 
I am with Him right now.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 31, 2013
 
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>God lives in me. You retard.
If He truly did reside in you, then your actions would convey that. Instead you resort to name calling.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 31, 2013
 
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
If He truly did reside in you, then your actions would convey that. Instead you resort to name calling.
Hello Satan, how have you been doing lately?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 31, 2013
 
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
If He truly did reside in you, then your actions would convey that. Instead you resort to name calling.
Jesus went around calling EVIL DOERS all these names. Shaming them everywhere He went and taught and preached.

vipers

serpents

dogs

swine

wolves

hypocrites

devils

Jesus said of the Jews that did not believe what He preached and did not repent from their sins, were children of the devil. He said their father was the devil.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 31, 2013
 
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus went around calling EVIL DOERS all these names. Shaming them everywhere He went and taught and preached.

vipers

serpents

dogs

swine

wolves

hypocrites

devils

Jesus said of the Jews that did not believe what He preached and did not repent from their sins, were children of the devil. He said their father was the devil.
You're not Jesus.

You are a fallible being like everyone else so learn what it means to be humble and serve others like Jesus told you to do.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 31, 2013
 
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Satan, how have you been doing lately?
Go play your carnal games elsewhere.

I'm here to share the gospel and tell others about the love of God with those who are interested.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 31, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
God's judgment will start in His house. And soon.

1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
Yes, judgment begins at the House of The Lord.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 31, 2013
 
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play your carnal games elsewhere.
I'm here to share the gospel and tell others about the love of God with those who are interested.
Then why are you following me from my thread to my other thread?

Reading everything I post?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 31, 2013
 
Let's see now how many threads of mine have you read already and posted on?

Your words say one thing your actions say another.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 31, 2013
 
Does it make you angry that I am doing what I am doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 3 min Palehorse 76,893
Did Jesus die on Good Friday??? Nope 6 min Ant 2
Ask a Black Hebrew 9 min Qan-kara 176
JESUS DID NOT TAKE YOUR PLACE on THE CROSS 26 min comment 41
Cookie's Place 40 min -Lea- 1,764
Christians, please explain this to me... 1 hr The truth works 2,938
God created satan. 1 hr susanblange 1,971
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 2 hr Mr Ironhart 5,768
•••
•••
•••
•••