Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129 Mar 5, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now. Nettie and her followers said Jesus didn't "fear monger." That's because they don't believe EVERYTHING Jesus Christ preached!
Nettie has no such "followers".

And how can anyone believe that an imaginary fake man-"god" actually said anything?

So why are you lying all the time?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#130 Mar 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall your demonic "god" got into a LOT of trouble for saying "I am".
So let's see if you have better luck being nailed to a cross.
That would be a privilege indeed.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#131 Mar 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"There is a BIG difference than falsely CLAIMING you are a "Christian", than actually BEING one by FOLLOWING all the requirements of Christianity to be a REAL Christian. Which you REFUSE to abide by, making you a Christian wannabe loser only."
Your blatant ignorance of the Bible negates all you have to say here.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#132 Mar 5, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
Id this doesn't move you to trust solely upon the Christ, I fear for your soul!
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
Yes, Christianity is ALL about FEAR mongering now isn't it?

And you don't even know what a soul really is. Why with all this running around screaming for everyone to "save" their souls from your sick evil demonic "god", and your book of lies does not even give ONE good description of WHAT a soul really is. Just goes to show what a frigging crock of BS your insane mythology is.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#133 Mar 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Christianity is ALL about FEAR mongering now isn't it?
And you don't even know what a soul really is. Why with all this running around screaming for everyone to "save" their souls from your sick evil demonic "god", and your book of lies does not even give ONE good description of WHAT a soul really is. Just goes to show what a frigging crock of BS your insane mythology is.
Fear? Yes indeed.

Psalm 111:10 (ESV)
10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
one way

Quarryville, PA

#134 Mar 5, 2013
What's a "fundie"? a person that has fun?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#136 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your blatant ignorance of the Bible negates all you have to say here.
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"There is a BIG difference than falsely CLAIMING you are a "Christian", than actually BEING one by FOLLOWING all the requirements of Christianity to be a REAL Christian. Which you REFUSE to abide by, making you a Christian wannabe loser only."

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#137 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear? Yes indeed.
Psalm 111:10 (ESV)
10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
Only a demon uses FEAR to gain control of it's victim. So that sure ain't no "god" you are controlled by.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#138 Mar 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"There is a BIG difference than falsely CLAIMING you are a "Christian", than actually BEING one by FOLLOWING all the requirements of Christianity to be a REAL Christian. Which you REFUSE to abide by, making you a Christian wannabe loser only."
We'll see on Judgment Day, won't we? Yes indeed.

Revelation 20:12 (NKJV)
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#139 Mar 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a demon uses FEAR to gain control of it's victim. So that sure ain't no "god" you are controlled by.
So why are you here. Answer: you are Satan's puppet.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#140 Mar 6, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a demon uses FEAR to gain control of it's victim. So that sure ain't no "god" you are controlled by.
I couldn't agree more!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#141 Mar 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more!
Good morning, Nettiebelle.

I don't know why anyone responds to dollars bill in the first place.

We have a visiting priest, a native of India, who will be spending a month with us in order to learn Spanish. Padre introduced him to us Monday afternooon, us being me who was closing down the yard sale for the last time and everyone else who was putting makeup and stuff on a statue of Nuestra Seņora de los Siete Dolores, and I told Padre I would teach him to talk mocho. Padre deep sixed that idea right away and I wondered how long it would be before Padre said 'Orale' in one of his sermons. Well, it was about three minutes into Tuesday's sermon.

I tell you what, if I had seven swords of sorrow piercing my heart I would not be putting on my best ruby earings.

God bless you.

I've got three minutes to get ready for Mass.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#142 Mar 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more!
God calls you a "fool".

Proverbs 1:7 (NKJV)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#143 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God calls you a "fool".
Proverbs 1:7 (NKJV)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Did you finish high school? It appears not.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#144 Mar 6, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you finish high school? It appears not.
Illiterate? Appears so.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#145 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate? Appears so.
That's what I thought.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#146 Mar 6, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought.
At least I know which God I believe in.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#148 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see on Judgment Day, won't we? Yes indeed.
Revelation 20:12 (NKJV)
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
Been there, done that, and your demonic corpse "god" and evil mythology has nothing to do with the real God's judgment. For >>>ALL<<< souls are judged upon their thoughts and actions. And your silly mythology will only be held against you for so easily being led astray, and not spiritually evolving enough to pass judgment.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#150 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God calls me a "fool".
Proverbs 1:7 (NKJV)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Well, he's right, you sure are a fool.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#151 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate? Appears so.
It also appears that most everyone would agree that you are illiterate. And a loathsome dumbass as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creeps for Jesus 13 min Just the Truth 12
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 15 min username 2,326
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 22 min Gary Coaldigger 430
The post count of Dollarsbill 35 min ChristineM 1,155
36 foot giant human skeleton prooves the bible ... (Nov '11) 38 min Meman 45
Before The Big Bang 43 min Just the Truth 1,172
Proof the Devil Exists 46 min Gary Coaldigger 78
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 1 hr Sundog512 4,398
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr PAUL HATE SPIRIT 19,700
More from around the web