no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

How about when those Roman councils forbid bishops to marry (1 Timothy 4:1-3--->1 Timothy 3)? That group?
no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

^^^

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
What group or organization originally compiled and published the first Bible?

Also, don't you find it interesting that only 15 years after the10th Official Persecution, known as the Diocletianic Persecution (ended in 311 A.D), a great number of so-called teachers in 325 ad. were already coming together and suiting the desires of their Roman bosses (ex: Constantine) who were only interested at that time in imposing their Greek and Roman pagan myths over sound doctrine to unite their then divided empire. I bet when the first Jewish followers of Jesus' reformed version of Judaism, now called Christianity, were converting Rome's non-Jewish citizens (Gentiles/pagans) it became a direct threat to the stronghold and influence Roman Gentile Leaders and Politicians once had on their own citizens. This should tell why all of a sudden Rome began holding their own councils 15 years after the Diocletianic Persecution. Politics as usual!

no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

---- 2 TIMOTHY 4:3-5 For the time will come when men will not endure sound doctrine. Instead,to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_seven_Ecum...

---- 2 CORINTHIANS 11:4 For if someone (false preacher) comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we (Jewish Apostles) preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted (from the Apostles), you put up with it easily enough.

------1 TIMOTHY 4:1-3 "The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding men to marry...."

NOTE: There is only one establishment I know of today who forbids bishops, priests, and overseers of God's church to marry, but I'll let you figure out that one out for yourself (read 1 Timothy 3 about overseers being able to marry). Roman Gentile dummies...lol

no-one-special

Mérida, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Oh and Cisco, tell that Gentile papa that long robes and yarmulke hats were only for Jewish Rabbis. Not Gentiles...lol

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Chelsee11 wrote:
No, I don't see how God proves me a liar.....that's because He doesn't. But every single post you write proves you do not follow Jesus as you claim. "For even satan can quote the bible" yet satan knows the truth. You cannot follow Jesus and damn everyone you come into contact with as you do, call people idiot, ignoramus, and a host of other things. Did Jesus ever say these things? No? Hmmmm, and you claim to follow Him in truth and yet you do NONE of what He taught. That just makes you ignorant of the truth you are trying to claim you have......you have nothing because you do not first have love. Plain & simple and stated clearly in the bible. You know, the bible you claim to follow. But really don't.
<quoted text>
God just proved you a LIAR again. No Scripture!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Chelsee11 wrote:
No, but you are a bloody mess.
Have you EVER considered having an adult conversation about the bible? Adults know how to disagree with one another and not call names like they are on the jungle gym at the grade school playground. We can actually disagree yet still remain cordial, even friends sometimes, because we find commonality in life. Maybe you should try it.....just a little advice. You may not have asked for it but I gave it anyway.
<quoted text>
Why are you a COWARD to provide Scripture?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Chelsee11 wrote:
Exactly right! After all, the tongue will damn you quicker than anything else for it is the tongue that reveals your heart!
There are just some things he refuses to understand.....the most important, you treat those as you wish to be treated. The next is love. See, my athiest friend said something that makes sense......"telling a nonbeliever they are going to hell is like telling an adult Santa will not leave them anything for christmas if they don't behave!" There are ways to help unbelievers but dollars way clearly is not it. Did Jesus ever speak like he does? No, He hasn't, and that is because Christ had love for all, not ignorant & arrogant replies!
<quoted text>
Agreeing with bloody fingers? LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
What group or organization originally compiled and published the first Bible?
IOW, you don't believe the Bible!

“Back in Nebraska”

Since: May 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you a COWARD to provide Scripture?
WHAT?? You're back?? I heard you were rabid and got put down. Your dirty deeds continue, don't they Judas??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Hell-Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?? You're back?? I heard you were rabid and got put down. Your dirty deeds continue, don't they Judas??
But you're spiritually deaf and Biblically ILLITERATE. That's why you avoid Scripture like the COWARD you are. What do you want to know about the Bible. That you will burn in Hell?
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

And he (dollarsbill) continues to prove it over and over that he
doesn't know God or Jesus.
When will he decide to show the attributes of love? The fruits
of the Spirit.
There is enough hate in the world shown everyday by the
murderers, thieves and liars. He just adds to it, it's a shame.
He can't show one ounce of love to anyone on a christian forum.
and dollarsbill thinks that God approves his words and actions
to other believers on this forum.

“Back in Nebraska”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Hi Buck. Yep, it's unanimous ....
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Yep, I think your vote makes it unanimous LOL
btw what is your name

“Back in Nebraska”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

buck wrote:
Yep, I think your vote makes it unanimous LOL
btw what is your name
cb, female, graduate of '72, born and raised in NE. Widow for 2 decades. How's that??

Since: Apr 13

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

What???? I don't have to post scripture to post, idiot!

I bet you are a coward in real life and would never say the things to people that you say here. Yep, that's what I thought! Bullies, such as yourself, are nothing but cowards who can't handle reality!
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you a COWARD to provide Scripture?

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

He can't show love because he doesn't even love himself! He is a coward that hides behind a computer screen! He is NO Christian/believer! Even satan can quote scripture as satan knows the bible forwards & backwards! Dollar is fooling no one!
buck wrote:
And he (dollarsbill) continues to prove it over and over that he
doesn't know God or Jesus.
When will he decide to show the attributes of love? The fruits
of the Spirit.
There is enough hate in the world shown everyday by the
murderers, thieves and liars. He just adds to it, it's a shame.
He can't show one ounce of love to anyone on a christian forum.
and dollarsbill thinks that God approves his words and actions
to other believers on this forum.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

no-one-special wrote:
<quoted text>
What you should of asked is...What violent Gentile Empire robbed the Jewish (and their Gentile converts) church of the original manuscripts written in Aramaic? You know, those manuscripts that were translated into Greek (then Latin) and eventually destroyed so Rome's Leaders and those so-called teachers in those gatherings (ecuminical councils) could use the Greek translation of parthenos (rather than the Hebrew translation of 'alma') to impose their mythical brand of Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:4)?
That group (2 Timothy 4:3-5)?
If the dummies only knew they were exposing themselves when they included those books, huh?...lol
So what kind of Bible do you use?
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Chelsee11 wrote:
He can't show love because he doesn't even love himself! He is a coward that hides behind a computer screen! He is NO Christian/believer! Even satan can quote scripture as satan knows the bible forwards & backwards! Dollar is fooling no one!
<quoted text>
Hi Chelsee :)
Yes, many of us have repeated these same words to dollarsbill.
and if he isn't fooling anyone on this forum , what makes him think that
he is fooling the Almighty LOL
Now that's a total shame that satan knows scripture and is damned forever!
truth is, he probably knows it all by heart, better than most humans. whoops.
The devil knew scripture when he talked and succeeded in tempting Eve.
That shows us right there that satan wastes no time in tempting people.
Take care, God bless you. Thank you for fighting the good fight of faith!
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Hell-Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
cb, female, graduate of '72, born and raised in NE. Widow for 2 decades. How's that??
ok, glad you got a name lol
nice to meet you Ceebee (ha)
Sorry to hear you've been a widow for so long, God has seen you through
your great loss, you are a woman of strength and character.
Keep your faith, it looks like you've done that :)
God bless you.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Hi, buck! Yes, it is a shame satan knows the bible better than most humans! But, he does! That is why he is trying so hard right now to keep people away from God.....he knows his time is short!

Dollar isn't fooling God like he thinks. God sees the heart,not just the words that come out of the mouth. No one can hide from Him....

I will always fight the good fight! You keep it up as well!

God bless
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chelsee :)
Yes, many of us have repeated these same words to dollarsbill.
and if he isn't fooling anyone on this forum , what makes him think that
he is fooling the Almighty LOL
Now that's a total shame that satan knows scripture and is damned forever!
truth is, he probably knows it all by heart, better than most humans. whoops.
The devil knew scripture when he talked and succeeded in tempting Eve.
That shows us right there that satan wastes no time in tempting people.
Take care, God bless you. Thank you for fighting the good fight of faith!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
There Is No Benefit For Believing In God 28 min Mr Ironhart 890
A Message from Nettie 51 min LTT 1,320
apokalypsis (May '09) 1 hr LTT 1,083
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr -Lea- 12,417
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 2 hr Flygerian 210
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr Nc resident 1,500
demons 2 hr Gary Coaldigger 17
...Christianity's explanation of race 5 hr Nc resident 113
•••