bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Only Christ could have deserved (was qualified) to die for our sins. He was willingly our sinless sacrifice.

de新erve
[dih-zurv] Show IPA verb, de新erved, de新erv搏ng.
verb (used with object)
to merit, be qualified for, or have a claim to (reward, assistance, punishment, etc.) because of actions, qualities, or situation: to deserve exile; to deserve charity; a theory that deserves consideration.

Mary and Joseph were married by Jesus' date of birth, so he was not a bastard. That term is defined by date of birth, not date of conception.

bas暗ard
[bas-terd] Show IPA
noun
a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
Frank from Fayetteville

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Proud Misotheist wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not everyone worships something. That's a generalization. You haven't met everyone to come to such a conslusion.
No, its human nature, whether directly or indirectly, nearly everyone "worships" something, whether it be an idea of a god or their own whims and desires.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Seriously__ wrote:
Only Christ could have deserved (was qualified) to die for our sins. He was willingly our sinless sacrifice.
de新erve
[dih-zurv] Show IPA verb, de新erved, de新erv搏ng.
verb (used with object)
to merit, be qualified for, or have a claim to (reward, assistance, punishment, etc.) because of actions, qualities, or situation: to deserve exile; to deserve charity; a theory that deserves consideration.
Mary and Joseph were married by Jesus' date of birth, so he was not a bastard. That term is defined by date of birth, not date of conception.
bas暗ard
[bas-terd] Show IPA
noun
a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
Not disagreeing with you in your intent, but it is wise to stay away from secular word meanings and usage when referring to scripture and other Biblical meaning. The word meanings of our present dictionaries are not representative of the Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic writings of old.

The word "deserve" is only mentioned once in the Bible, in Ezra 9:13 And after all that is come upon us for our evil deeds, and for our great trespass, seeing that thou our God hast punished us less than our iniquities deserve, and hast given us such deliverance as this;

The word "bastard" is only mentioned twice in the Bible, in Deu. and Zac.

Strong's H4464 - mamzer

1) bastard, child of incest, illegitimate child

a) bastard

b) mixed population (fig.)

c) born of a Jewish father and a heathen mother or visa versa

;*:*;
LTT

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Proud Misotheist wrote:
<quoted text>
And, how is Jesus good to you? Please, explain...
He's good to me even in more ways that I know. But He gives me life, He gives me His grace, which is sufficient in every situation, and He gives me His love. He saved my soul and changed my life around. He saved/renewed my husband. Well, He's also renewed me. He's healed me and other family members, and other ppl I know and hear of. I love to be blessed by good reports of what the Lord has done. I love to see that His mercy endures, and that people like you can hear or read a testimony. He gives me my daily bread, or enough food for our family. He gives us who have jobs in our family jobs. Every good gift comes from God. When I have bad times, His grace is still sufficient, and I can make it through the hard times because He is with me, His rod and His staff they comfort me. I could use Psalm 23 right here, because He is my Shepherd. My leader, the One I look up to. He is my salvation. He has healed my family and me so many times of so many things.
I was not supposed to have any more children after the one I did have, during the midst of losing others. It was said that not even with an operation would I ever have any more. Yet--my great aunt and my neighbor (as she was both) prayed for me to have another one. Even I was hesitant to believe it and thought it was only sweet on her part. But God came through, and blessed me with another child--against the odds. I was told she'd have several things wrong with her, and then they assumed I'd want an abortion and I said, "I'm going to trust God and have my baby anyway. I'll trust Him for her health." She's fine! Thank God!
I could go on and on, but you get my point, I'm sure, of how thankful I am to God. One thing that I am thankful for is that God's hand is still extended to those who need to come to Him--who have not yet accepted His call, nor have experienced His love. I've seen some miracles and had a few of my own. God owns the credit. God owns the credit for all good things that happen to all people. The Bible says so. I believe it and am blessed to see it. God is longsuffering, and not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. On His coming, He waits. He waits because He is longsuffering. I have family members still needing to be saved.
What He has done for you, among other things, is to allow you to hear about Him, and to hear or read testimonies about Him. He loves all of us, but He does not love our sin. That is why Jesus had to come, to be that perfect sacrifice for our sin. There was no other choice because man alone could not pay the price for His sin. We were "as in Adam, wherein all die." "But in Christ shall all be made alive." He's also shown me Who He Is, and what He is like. He's given me and many others a personal relationshiop with Him. "Whosoever will."
LTT

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Enki Is Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're indeed a true Christian, that's for sure, LOL!
Yes, I remember the day when the Lord saved my by His wonderful grace. I remember the place, the time, the song being sung, the preacher who preached, and how I felt when I accepted Him. No one can make me believe any different. I know what the Lord has done for me. I know that He saved me. That was a long time ago.
This does not mean that I am perfect, nor does it mean that I am the best Christian you'll find. It only means that Jesus is wonderful, and He can take someone like me, and by my own acceptance of Him, do something in my life that counts in some way that He knows and wills. I have a lot to be thankful for, for just salvation alone is the greatest miracle that He does and gives. I wish everyone were saved and loved the Lord. They'd know how I feel about it and could identify with it. That, however, is between others and the Lord. He is able to save those who feel like He would never give them the time of day. He's able to deliver addicts, and He's able to do so much more.
I do try, Enki, but I can't do it on my own. It's all through and by Him. I get weak, sometimes, but He renews my strength. Sometimes, I fall short--but His grace is sufficient for me, and I can go to Him--even boldly before Him--because He loves me--and you--and all of us. His sacrifice on the Cross didn't end there. He arose from death, I do believe it, although some don't see how it's possible--but with God--all things are possible. He is the Firstfruits of the Resurrection. The proof is in the salvation and in the relationship with Him. It's in all He does! He loves you! I don't know who you are but I love you, too. God knows who you are. There is no lifestyle, sin, or situation too big for God to fix. All we have to have is a willing heart and a want for the Lord to do it in our lives. Thank you for your post to me.
Enki Is Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

LTT wrote:
<quoted text>He's good to me even in more ways that I know. But He gives me life, He gives me His grace, which is sufficient in every situation, and He gives me His love. He saved my soul and changed my life around. He saved/renewed my husband. Well, He's also renewed me. He's healed me and other family members, and other ppl I know and hear of. I love to be blessed by good reports of what the Lord has done. I love to see that His mercy endures, and that people like you can hear or read a testimony. He gives me my daily bread, or enough food for our family. He gives us who have jobs in our family jobs. Every good gift comes from God. When I have bad times, His grace is still sufficient, and I can make it through the hard times because He is with me, His rod and His staff they comfort me. I could use Psalm 23 right here, because He is my Shepherd. My leader, the One I look up to. He is my salvation. He has healed my family and me so many times of so many things.
I was not supposed to have any more children after the one I did have, during the midst of losing others. It was said that not even with an operation would I ever have any more. Yet--my great aunt and my neighbor (as she was both) prayed for me to have another one. Even I was hesitant to believe it and thought it was only sweet on her part. But God came through, and blessed me with another child--against the odds. I was told she'd have several things wrong with her, and then they assumed I'd want an abortion and I said, "I'm going to trust God and have my baby anyway. I'll trust Him for her health." She's fine! Thank God!
I could go on and on, but you get my point, I'm sure, of how thankful I am to God. One thing that I am thankful for is that God's hand is still extended to those who need to come to Him--who have not yet accepted His call, nor have experienced His love. I've seen some miracles and had a few of my own. God owns the credit. God owns the credit for all good things that happen to all people. The Bible says so. I believe it and am blessed to see it. God is longsuffering, and not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. On His coming, He waits. He waits because He is longsuffering. I have family members still needing to be saved.
What He has done for you, among other things, is to allow you to hear about Him, and to hear or read testimonies about Him. He loves all of us, but He does not love our sin. That is why Jesus had to come, to be that perfect sacrifice for our sin. There was no other choice because man alone could not pay the price for His sin. We were "as in Adam, wherein all die." "But in Christ shall all be made alive." He's also shown me Who He Is, and what He is like. He's given me and many others a personal relationshiop with Him. "Whosoever will."
Interesting....

Sounds like he (your God) has been really good to you. I can't really say the same about me, though...
Enki Is Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

LTT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I remember the day when the Lord saved my by His wonderful grace. I remember the place, the time, the song being sung, the preacher who preached, and how I felt when I accepted Him. No one can make me believe any different. I know what the Lord has done for me. I know that He saved me. That was a long time ago.
This does not mean that I am perfect, nor does it mean that I am the best Christian you'll find. It only means that Jesus is wonderful, and He can take someone like me, and by my own acceptance of Him, do something in my life that counts in some way that He knows and wills. I have a lot to be thankful for, for just salvation alone is the greatest miracle that He does and gives. I wish everyone were saved and loved the Lord. They'd know how I feel about it and could identify with it. That, however, is between others and the Lord. He is able to save those who feel like He would never give them the time of day. He's able to deliver addicts, and He's able to do so much more.
I do try, Enki, but I can't do it on my own. It's all through and by Him. I get weak, sometimes, but He renews my strength. Sometimes, I fall short--but His grace is sufficient for me, and I can go to Him--even boldly before Him--because He loves me--and you--and all of us. His sacrifice on the Cross didn't end there. He arose from death, I do believe it, although some don't see how it's possible--but with God--all things are possible. He is the Firstfruits of the Resurrection. The proof is in the salvation and in the relationship with Him. It's in all He does! He loves you! I don't know who you are but I love you, too. God knows who you are. There is no lifestyle, sin, or situation too big for God to fix. All we have to have is a willing heart and a want for the Lord to do it in our lives. Thank you for your post to me.
You're welcome.

And after reading your post, I can tell that you're a kind and generous individual. I wish more Christians were like you. Hell, I wish more people, Christian or non-Christian were like you. Most people in this world are just evil.
Frank from Fayetteville

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LTT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I remember the day when the Lord saved my by His wonderful grace. I remember the place, the time, the song being sung, the preacher who preached, and how I felt when I accepted Him. No one can make me believe any different.
Do you also remember the types of snakes that you guys were handling that day?
dollarsbill

Chernivtsi, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

He sure did!

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Frank from Fayetteville wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its human nature, whether directly or indirectly, nearly everyone "worships" something, whether it be an idea of a god or their own whims and desires.
Sorry Frank, but it's been stated many times here that Evolution is fact and not a religion/belief of 'theories'...
Lipstick Lesbian

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

God and Jesus deserve to burn in hell for eternity. God the father especially. Why? God selfishly making beings that He knew most would perish and burn in hell for eternity. Wanting worship and praise to satisfy selfish ego. Maybe everyone and everything that has ever lived(including the angels and people in Heaven) will end up turning against them and we will throw them into the eternal lake of fire he created for beings.
Watchman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Frank, but it's been stated many times here that Evolution is fact and not a religion/belief of 'theories'...
Yes evolution is a fact, just like gravity. The theory of evolution attempts to explain the fact of evolution just as the theory of gravity attempts to explain the fact of gravity. A scientific theory is the best explanation, based on the principles of the scientific method, to explain the observable facts.

You are discussing your (superstitious) world view (and knocking science) over a medium (the internet) which is a result of science. Are you unable to see the irony of this?
Chaste Hindu

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

IamHim wrote:
Why did he deserve to die?
Because he was a criminal: a pimp, a child molester, a drugs dealer and a drugs addict.

For these and most likely other crimes he was lawfully tried, sentenced to death and justly executed
bill

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

dollarsbill which religion? which hell? which deity? i don't believe in any of them i reject them all, got any falsifiable evidence for your bold assertion you just made?
bill

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

christians worship the son of sam
bill

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

christians crack me up they didn't want to be moved by this alleged psycho jewish guy but he moved them anyways lol

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
He sure did!
Lying imposter! You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.

1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

bill wrote:
dollarsbill which religion? which hell? which deity? i don't believe in any of them i reject them all, got any falsifiable evidence for your bold assertion you just made?
The same Bible that foretold the death and rebirth of Israel also foretold the eternal Hell fire. Israel is back. You're in DEEP trouble.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Jesus, the b***stard child of Mary, deserved to DIE, hehehehehehe...

>:)
Lucifer The Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

I HATE Jesus. I just wanna torture the worthless fcker, then set him on fire and watch him burn to death...

>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••