“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#22 Feb 25, 2013
Lucian O Shining One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, you Christ-loving vermin. When Jesus Christ, YOUR Messiah, returns upon this world, you had better believe that he'll be put to death once more, and that is the inevitable!
To HELL with God!
And, to HELL with Christ-Insanity (aka Christianity)!
Wrong! hope you bring extra panties...
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Feb 25, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! hope you bring extra panties...
Yeah, very funny, you Jebus-loving piece of $hit!
Frank from Fayetteville

Fayetteville, NC

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, dollarsbill is a dumb troll.. you're right!
I agree.

This forum is full of trolls--you, dollar bill, preacherman, cookie, etc., etc.
LTT

Warfield, KY

#25 Feb 25, 2013
NO!!!! Jesus Christ did NOT deserve to die!!! You probably know all the qotes that are usually given for this awful statement. So---Jesus Christ did NOT deserve to die!!! WE, HOWEVER, DID!!! While we were still in our sins, He who knew no sin died for our sins, that WHOSOEVER would believe in Him could have our penalty paid for our sin. Jesus is JUST GREAT LIKE THAT! Greater love has no man that He lay down His life for His friends. Who will be a friend of God? His merciful and graceful hand is outstretched to fallen man, in love, to spare man from sin. Whosoever will!!! I won't let this remark go without a comment to it because I love Jesus and I thank Him for all He's done for me, and for all I've seen Him do in the lives of others. I love Him because He is Who He Is! I love Jesus! Jesus loves all of you! Yes YOU!

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#26 Feb 25, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, very funny, you Jebus-loving piece of $hit!
I thought it was...

Trough, are you drunk again?

Remember, have a little class (I know that will be a challenge) and don't wear a thong...

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#27 Feb 25, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was...
Remember, have a little class (I know that will be a challenge) and don't wear a thong...
you apparently have the same retardation as wayne the diaper wearing pig. Jacksonville FL is nowhere near key west.. go learn ya sompthin ya freak of nature.
Lucifer The Morningstar

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Feb 25, 2013
LTT wrote:
NO!!!! Jesus Christ did NOT deserve to die!!! You probably know all the qotes that are usually given for this awful statement. So---Jesus Christ did NOT deserve to die!!! WE, HOWEVER, DID!!! While we were still in our sins, He who knew no sin died for our sins, that WHOSOEVER would believe in Him could have our penalty paid for our sin. Jesus is JUST GREAT LIKE THAT! Greater love has no man that He lay down His life for His friends. Who will be a friend of God? His merciful and graceful hand is outstretched to fallen man, in love, to spare man from sin. Whosoever will!!! I won't let this remark go without a comment to it because I love Jesus and I thank Him for all He's done for me, and for all I've seen Him do in the lives of others. I love Him because He is Who He Is! I love Jesus! Jesus loves all of you! Yes YOU!
Put a sock in it, you retarded Jesus-freak.... good riddance!
Lucifer The Morningstar

Jacksonville, FL

#29 Feb 25, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was...
Earth to dumbass (YOU), me and "Trough" are from Jax, Florida, but we aren't the same person.

Since: Feb 13

Maple Heights, OH

#30 Feb 25, 2013
You must be a Satanist. How interesting... Never came across anyone like you. But you've got to off your rocker if you think you can beat Jesus let alone kill him. You need help
Ruthless Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Feb 25, 2013
CommonSense101_ wrote:
You must be a Satanist. How interesting... Never came across anyone like you. But you've got to off your rocker if you think you can beat Jesus let alone kill him. You need help
"You must be a Satanist. How interesting..."

No, I'm not a Satanist. I think being a Satanist requires one to worship Satan, and I DO NOT believe in worshipping others.

______

"Never came across anyone like you. But you've got to off your rocker if you think you can beat Jesus let alone kill him. You need help."

No, I don't need help. But, trust and believe that when Jesus Christ returns upon this world again, he'll be put to death once more... that's the inevitale!
Ruthless Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#32 Feb 25, 2013
*inevitable.
Frank from Fayetteville

Fayetteville, NC

#33 Feb 25, 2013
Ruthless Misotheist wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not a Satanist. I think being a Satanist requires one to worship Satan, and I DO NOT believe in worshipping others.
______
!
Everyone "worships" something, whether it be the television, actresses/actors/singers/rappe rs (like most mindless Americans), women, food, drugs...something.
LTT

Warfield, KY

#34 Feb 25, 2013
Lucifer The Morningstar wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think so! The gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Kingdom of God." When I speak--I speak! When I don't, I don't! It's up to God when I speak--and not man nor devil. I am the Lord's and He is mine--and I want to listen to Him. After all, I have a feeling someone has needed to read what I have written. God knows who it is. "We would not heed the voice of a stranger, for he would lead us into despair." The Good Shepherd is my Lord! He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. He anoints my head with oil, and my cup runs over. Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever. Amen.(Parts of Psalm 23). Thank God for His Word!!!!
LTT

Warfield, KY

#35 Feb 25, 2013
Lucifer The Morningstar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, BTW! I do come and go over the years on this thread. When I hve something in my heart to share--I share it. aw, I'm wearing sandals right now, but I may put 2 socks on later. I may not. Jesus freak? Why thank you! Yes, I am crazy for Jesus--crazy about Him, too! He's good to me!
Proud Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#36 Feb 25, 2013
Frank from Fayetteville wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone "worships" something, whether it be the television, actresses/actors/singers/rappe rs (like most mindless Americans), women, food, drugs...something.
No, not everyone worships something. That's a generalization. You haven't met everyone to come to such a conslusion.
Proud Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#37 Feb 25, 2013
LTT wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, BTW! I do come and go over the years on this thread. When I hve something in my heart to share--I share it. aw, I'm wearing sandals right now, but I may put 2 socks on later. I may not. Jesus freak? Why thank you! Yes, I am crazy for Jesus--crazy about Him, too! He's good to me!
And, how is Jesus good to you? Please, explain...
Enki Is Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#38 Feb 25, 2013
LTT wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't think so! The gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Kingdom of God." When I speak--I speak! When I don't, I don't! It's up to God when I speak--and not man nor devil. I am the Lord's and He is mine--and I want to listen to Him. After all, I have a feeling someone has needed to read what I have written. God knows who it is. "We would not heed the voice of a stranger, for he would lead us into despair." The Good Shepherd is my Lord! He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. He anoints my head with oil, and my cup runs over. Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever. Amen.(Parts of Psalm 23). Thank God for His Word!!!!
Yes, you're indeed a true Christian, that's for sure, LOL!
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#39 Feb 26, 2013

Nope, they are just a bunch of occult morons deceived by retarded evolution theories.

Marxism

www.youtube.com/watch...

Satanism

www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 13

Cleveland, OH

#40 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
______
"Never came across anyone like you. But you've got to off your rocker if you think you can beat Jesus let alone kill him. You need help."
No, I don't need help. But, trust and believe that when Jesus Christ returns upon this world again, he'll be put to death once more... that's the inevitale!
Then your are fooling yourself. You should repent and beg for forgiveness before it is too late.
I wonder though, where did you get this crazy idea that you can kill God? You are a man, not even fit to wipe the dust off Jesus' feet, but your great enough to kill him? Your a joke. And I am done with this conversation because I cannot bear to see you talk about my Savior this way. You have no clue about the wrath your are storing about your head.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#41 Feb 26, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, dollarsbill is a dumb troll.. you're right!
Don't you have anything to say at all other than lies and insults? Of course you don't. Satan is your father. He is leading you to Hell fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evoution Frauds 6 min Religion is wrong 1,374
I'm looking for my wife, the one god has for me? 14 min Just Me 10
Should Homosexuals be accepted in the church? (Sep '09) 1 hr The truth works 936
The Bible Says....... 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 111
Evangelicals to Gays: We Have Nothing For You |... (Mar '10) 1 hr janeebee 18,815
+++++++ ALL BIRTH CONTROL is ABORTION +++++++ 1 hr Hardcore 158
Being Ready ? 2 hr Hardcore 136
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 7 hr NorCal Native 3,071
More from around the web