First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lucifer The Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 23, 2013
2000 years ago, the Nazarene, named Jesus Christ (who was the b@st@rd child of Mary), was beaten, tortured, and then crucified, at the hands of the Romans, and he (Jesus Christ) deserved every ounce of pain that was inflicted on him, as well as his death >:)

However, I believe that they (the Romans) were a bit too nice to Jesus Christ, the b@st@rd child of Mary. In my opinion, it would've been better if they would've nailed b@st@rd Jesus Christ to an inverted (or upside-down) cross, and then set him on fire, that way, they could watch, with pleasure, to him scream out in agony, as he burns to ashes >:)

Lstly, I look forward to Jesus' return, for that shall be a glorious day, indeed, because when he does come back, we'll k*ll him again, and one thing's for certain, we WILL NOT be as nice as the Romans were, 2000 years ago >:)

http://www.if-jesus-returns-kill-him-again.co...
IamHim

Yukon, OK

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Why did he deserve to die?
Lucifer The Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Feb 23, 2013
IamHim wrote:
Why did he deserve to die?
Keep in mind that Jesus is God:

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Examples_of_God_...
IamHim

Yukon, OK

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Lucifer The Misotheist wrote:
You cant use your own words?
qaxyax

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Reason is excuse and this jesus dude died like all humans,hes a farth
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#6 Feb 24, 2013
4:48 pm, Sunday, February 24, 2013:
RE: Jesus Christ Deserved To Die =)
..... No, he didn't. He was a Jewish Social Reformer who helped many people and who apparently thought that the Romans' military occupation of his country was God's punishment for the inhabitants' disobedience. He therefore established the first Christian churches that were artificial "families" that modern churches should be, but aren't, under the umbrella name "The Kingdom of God" whose members had God, not the Romans, as their boss; apparently the prophet Zacharia was believed to have a solution. It seems to have been a kind of secret(?) separatist group who wanted to get rid of the Romans with the help of God per Zechariah, but God did NOT help Jesus, and the Romans got rid of Jesus instead.
..... By the way, "Christ" is a title, and there is no such thing as a Christ family with Joseph Christ as its head, and Mary Christ the mother of her Christ children including Jesus Christ.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2013
2000 years ago, the Nazarene, named Jesus Christ (who was the b@st@rd child of Mary), was beaten, tortured, and then crucified, at the hands of the Romans, and he (Jesus Christ) deserved every ounce of pain that was inflicted on him, as well as his death >:)
However, I believe that they (the Romans) were a bit too nice to Jesus Christ, the b@st@rd child of Mary. In my opinion, it would've been better if they would've nailed b@st@rd Jesus Christ to an inverted (or upside-down) cross, and then set him on fire, that way, they could watch, with pleasure, to him scream out in agony, as he burns to ashes >:)
Lstly, I look forward to Jesus' return, for that shall be a glorious day, indeed, because when he does come back, we'll k*ll him again, and one thing's for certain, we WILL NOT be as nice as the Romans were, 2000 years ago >:)
Your are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.
Frank

Fayetteville, NC

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Dumbest troll attempt ever.

Now go kill yourself.

peace.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
Now go kill yourself.
peace.
Eternity is stalking you and will find you. God's angels will find you. Hell will find you. You lose, "forever".
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Feb 25, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.
LooooooooooooL!!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
Now go kill yourself.
peace.
yeah, dollarsbill is a dumb troll.. you're right!
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#13 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>2000 years ago, the Nazarene, named Jesus Christ (who was the b@st@rd child of Mary), was beaten, tortured, and then crucified, at the hands of the Romans, and he (Jesus Christ) deserved every ounce of pain that was inflicted on him, as well as his death >:)
a
YOU ARSSSSHOLE!
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, dollarsbill is a dumb troll.. you're right!
Most of this shit is coming from the stinking swamps of Florida. No doubt you are the filthy piece of shit that is starting all this troll garbage since you are nothing but garbage.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#15 Feb 25, 2013
qaxyax wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=R_3d8Oteeq w
Reason is excuse and this jesus dude died like all humans,hes a farth
hes a farth? WTH?

“Third Eye”

#16 Feb 25, 2013
1) b@st@rd is a fail, for HE had a Father
2) hanging on a cross isn't punishment enough? Do us a favor and 'attempt' it... I'm sure it was a walk in the park as the favorite way to die at the hands of the Romans...
3) When Jesus returns (if within your lifetime) guaranteed you'll shit your pants and scream like a little girl (for mercy)...and then HE'll say, "You deserve to die"!!!

Live by the sword, die by the sword...

“Third Eye”

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, I'm just a dumb troll.. you're right!
We already knew that, dewmoss...
To Hell With God

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Feb 25, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
YOU ARSSSSHOLE!
The b astard Nazarene, named Jesus Christ, got what was coming for him:

http://youtu.be/1pblfefbqd0

I just loved how they beat, tortured, and then, crucified the little Jew phaggot >:)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#19 Feb 25, 2013
The Jews were plotting for the demise of the Roman empire. The Romans had taken over their Temples.
FUCKJesus Christ

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of this shit is coming from the stinking swamps of Florida. No doubt you are the filthy piece of shit that is starting all this troll garbage since you are nothing but garbage.
Tell me, would poor ol' Jebus (who was MADE GOOD by the Romans, 2000 years ago) approve of your foul language, BOY?
Lucian O Shining One

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Feb 25, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
1) b@st@rd is a fail, for HE had a Father
2) hanging on a cross isn't punishment enough? Do us a favor and 'attempt' it... I'm sure it was a walk in the park as the favorite way to die at the hands of the Romans...
3) When Jesus returns (if within your lifetime) guaranteed you'll shit your pants and scream like a little girl (for mercy)...and then HE'll say, "You deserve to die"!!!
Live by the sword, die by the sword...
Wrong, you Christ-loving vermin. When Jesus Christ, YOUR Messiah, returns upon this world, you had better believe that he'll be put to death once more, and that is the inevitable!

To HELL with God!
And, to HELL with Christ-Insanity (aka Christianity)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 12 min River Tam 475
The Social Harm of Religion 20 min susanblange 34
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 1 hr NDanger 616
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr NDanger 3,070
Master Shem has appointed me to answer question... 1 hr NDanger 16
Islam is a LIE 3 hr sriKim 59
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 4 hr purplelady1040 1,457
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 11 hr Thinking 999
•••

Christian People Search