First Prev
of 3
Next Last
frank

Fayetteville, NC

#42 Dec 27, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
I looked up Edomite. Now how can I be an Edomite when I am from Texas? Those Edomites were from a very long time ago so what the hell ARE you talking about?
Your a modern-day Edomite.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#43 Dec 27, 2012
Punisher wrote:
I dont register, or have an account, 1. tired of logging into everything,(which password did I choose for this account, was it all Caps, or partly?) 2. less online traces - not that it matters, as I'm not paranoid, but it does in other ways...in today's world of electronic data mining by the commercial and government sectors...why do I need to leave Topix as a trail of my online meanderings...I see no reason for it...
But of course my tablet/pad use leaves tracks me no matter where I go online, or where I go geographically, unless I turn that function off...
Well, I like having a Topix account for the forum tracker. As an unregistered poster, it's a royal pain to keep records of what threads I'm following, the number of my last post, etc.

And as for privacy security, I'm on a network, do not have my real name in anything, anywhere, on my PC. My friends know what E-mail alias I use. Do NO online banking. Do not keep form history. Even the name required to install Windows operating system is an alias.(So even if someone hacks into my PC, they won't be able to "get" anything on "me".) Have tracker blockers. Use different proxies. Delete all online activity upon startup. Etc. So even if Topix does keep track of my threads, they don't know who "I" am, so it's useless.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#44 Dec 27, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to be honest here. I don't know what an Edomite is either.
What the hell is that guy talking about?
Edomites were the descendants of Esau, who was Jacobs brother.

I found this link with the biblical genealogy of Esau. Here it is:

http://www.enduringword.com/commentaries/0136...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#45 Dec 28, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an Edomite boy, and you and your fellow Edomites in America,the UK, etc, are beginning to taste the consequences of your peo ple's past mis-deeds. These are not mere "beliefs", you are--quite literally--losing your lands and identities. You'll pay even worse than the whites in Zimbabwe and South Africa, one day your descendants shall exist as oppressed minorities in all of the lands founded by your forefathers. Lol.
Well, Neo Nazi considering there are only like 350 MILLION white people upon the Entire Earth, Men, women and Children on a Earth of 7 billion people, how did one Tarzan become the Majority vote.

White People are the Minority upon the Earth.

How is it you think white people will become the minority,
White People have always been the Minority.

Tarzan smart, lets do what Tarzan says,
That was the Vote.

There is ONLY about 350 Million White people upon the Entire Earth of 7 Billion People, which include Men, Women and children.

White has ALWAYS been the Minority upon this Earth,

Turns out One Tarzan can control 10-20 even 100 tribes.

I know you are a want to be Neo Nazi, but I like you style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Problems With Christianity 3 min PrinceofDarkness 3
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 min GodSmacked 17,320
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 4 min PrinceofDarkness 3
Did Jesus tell Joshua to commit genocide of the... 5 min PrinceofDarkness 96
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 6 min Strel 133
Imagine that you had to tell an alien about God... 8 min PrinceofDarkness 349
Creeationism is a mental illness 10 min PrinceofDarkness 165
Let's talk about God's definition of love 14 min PrinceofDarkness 456
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 20 min PrinceofDarkness 601
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? (Jun '14) 1 hr Big Al 4,724