“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#21 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh at how naive white people are, you have no idea about how we feel about you, but your going to find out if you live long enough.
What don't you understand about "we don't care"?

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#22 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh at how naive white people are, you have no idea about how we feel about you, but your going to find out if you live long enough.
This is John's daughter and I'm brown by the way not a single ounce of white in me. Listen no one can try to rule as one supreme race. It's never worked. And every man or king or queen that has tried has failed, look a ceaser, hitler, napolion, it just won't happen unless all are willing to bow down to it. Which sorry but that will never happen. I mean honestly you sound like the black Charles Manson, you need to slow down there. Not all white people are bad, every race has their good or bad. My father and mother are white and they adopted me and not out of pity, or some secret plan to turn me into their modern day slave child, they took me as I was and loved me and raised me lovingly and taught me to care about everyone no matter the race or age or disability or opinion. And I think more people should look at the world that way but everyone is entitled to their opinion and unlike some I will not kill or force people to think my way cause in the end if you make someone do something for you they're not really following you they're just doing it out of fear. And where there is fear there is anger and where there is anger there is violence and then the evil king is slayed. Et tu brute if you will. In the end a king good or bad will rule but not forever and especially not if he's hated or forceful. Do your history homework.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#23 Dec 25, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
This is John's daughter and I'm brown by the way not a single ounce of white in me. Listen no one can try to rule as one supreme race. It's never worked. And every man or king or queen that has tried has failed, look a ceaser, hitler, napolion, it just won't happen unless all are willing to bow down to it. Which sorry but that will never happen. I mean honestly you sound like the black Charles Manson, you need to slow down there. Not all white people are bad, every race has their good or bad. My father and mother are white and they adopted me and not out of pity, or some secret plan to turn me into their modern day slave child, they took me as I was and loved me and raised me lovingly and taught me to care about everyone no matter the race or age or disability or opinion. And I think more people should look at the world that way but everyone is entitled to their opinion and unlike some I will not kill or force people to think my way cause in the end if you make someone do something for you they're not really following you they're just doing it out of fear. And where there is fear there is anger and where there is anger there is violence and then the evil king is slayed. Et tu brute if you will. In the end a king good or bad will rule but not forever and especially not if he's hated or forceful. Do your history homework.
I pray that you live long enough to see what we do to these Edomites.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#24 Dec 25, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
What don't you understand about "we don't care"?
The fact that you dont care is a blessing from the Almighty.

O weak Edomite, I pray that you live long enough to what's in store for you and your people! Praise G-d!

Nunya

#25 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you dont care is a blessing from the Almighty.
O weak Edomite, I pray that you live long enough to what's in store for you and your people! Praise G-d!
Oh I'm sure anything your feeble mind vomits out of your mouth is a blessing from the allsmighty. But here's the deal once again. WE DON'T FUCKING CARE! Please take your bullshit beliefs back to Israel where some crazy ass similar to you will take you seriously.

By the way, WTF is an Edomite? Aren't those soybean appetizers you get at Pei Wei?

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#26 Dec 25, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sure anything your feeble mind vomits out of your mouth is a blessing from the allsmighty. But here's the deal once again. WE DON'T FUCKING CARE! Please take your bullshit beliefs back to Israel where some crazy ass similar to you will take you seriously.
By the way, WTF is an Edomite? Aren't those soybean appetizers you get at Pei Wei?
I have to be honest here. I don't know what an Edomite is either.
What the hell is that guy talking about?

Nunya

#27 Dec 25, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to be honest here. I don't know what an Edomite is either.
What the hell is that guy talking about?
I'm thinking :

Edamame (&#26525;&#35910;?)(/ &#716;&#603;d&#601 ;&#712;m&#593;&#72 0;me&#618;/) or edamame bean is a preparation of immature soybeans in the pod, found in the cuisine of Japan, China and Hawaii. The pods are boiled or steamed and served with salt.

Outside East Asia, the dish is most often found in Japanese restaurants and some Chinese restaurants but it also has found popularity elsewhere as a healthy food item.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edamame

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Dec 25, 2012
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you gave me a lemon and a smam icon, well done you big man
So make lemonade and a spam sandwich.

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#29 Dec 25, 2012
I looked up Edomite. Now how can I be an Edomite when I am from Texas? Those Edomites were from a very long time ago so what the hell ARE you talking about?

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#30 Dec 25, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking :
Edamame (&#26525;&#35910;?)(/ &#716;&#603;d&#601 ;&#712;m&#593;&#72 0;me&#618;/) or edamame bean is a preparation of immature soybeans in the pod, found in the cuisine of Japan, China and Hawaii. The pods are boiled or steamed and served with salt.
Outside East Asia, the dish is most often found in Japanese restaurants and some Chinese restaurants but it also has found popularity elsewhere as a healthy food item.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edamame
You're making me hungry! Can I sub some soy sauce for the salt?

Nunya

#31 Dec 25, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making me hungry! Can I sub some soy sauce for the salt?
To each his own I say!

Location hidden

#32 Dec 25, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
I looked up Edomite. Now how can I be an Edomite when I am from Texas? Those Edomites were from a very long time ago so what the hell ARE you talking about?
I think the person is just plain crazy or a troll just goofing around.

“Atheism is the right choice”

Ringwood, Australia

#33 Dec 25, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
So make lemonade and a spam sandwich.
If he keeps giving me little treats like that I might have to. Thanks

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#34 Dec 26, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
But who defines what is or isn't extreme?
Well it starts with each individual poster. No one is forcing us to post the first thing which comes into our heads. Even if we see a comment which really winds us up it's not like having a face to face conversation. We are able to step back and think about our response, or even if we should respond at all. Once we have posted a comment it is up to other Topix posters to make a decision. If enough complain it's likely the offending post will be removed. AFAIAA it is MUCH more difficult to actually get banned.
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
For example, my interpretation of the current demise of white people is that G-d has willed it as punishment--some would say that this is "extreme" whereas I call it the truth--see what I mean?
I doubt your views will result in you being banned or your posts deleted. I have seen much worse.

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#35 Dec 26, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if some particular stalking moderator/troll just plain doesn't like you. Then it doesn't matter what you post.
I agree, there is always this possibility. However, it's not the end of the world is it? One can always open another account and (if necessary) use a proxy to disguise location.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#36 Dec 26, 2012
Job wrote:
Why do you choose to utilize a registered user name (for those that do)?
Why do you choose to post under a "non-registered" name (for those that don't)?
I admit that the over-the-type title of this thread is meant as an attention grabber, but I am truly curious. I do have a 'registered' user name I've never used for posting (I registered to PM someone), and I'm considering using it.
I like the ability to see the stupid and good things I have said, and the others that post things as if I said them,

Example,
Job wrote:
Why do you choose to utilize a registered user name I am so stupid I can not remember my password.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#37 Dec 26, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an Edomite boy, and you and your fellow Edomites in America,the UK, etc, are beginning to taste the consequences of your peo ple's past mis-deeds. These are not mere "beliefs", you are--quite literally--losing your lands and identities. You'll pay even worse than the whites in Zimbabwe and South Africa, one day your descendants shall exist as oppressed minorities in all of the lands founded by your forefathers. Lol.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#38 Dec 26, 2012
I dont register, or have an account, 1. tired of logging into everything,(which password did I choose for this account, was it all Caps, or partly?) 2. less online traces - not that it matters, as I'm not paranoid, but it does in other ways...in today's world of electronic data mining by the commercial and government sectors...why do I need to leave Topix as a trail of my online meanderings...I see no reason for it...

But of course my tablet/pad use leaves tracks me no matter where I go online, or where I go geographically, unless I turn that function off...

Location hidden

#40 Dec 27, 2012
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, there is always this possibility. However, it's not the end of the world is it? One can always open another account and (if necessary) use a proxy to disguise location.
Exactly.

He just doesn't seem to "get it" though. Probably due to excessive WV inbreeding.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#41 Dec 27, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
He just doesn't seem to "get it" though. Probably due to excessive WV inbreeding.
ROFLMAO Brilliant however your game is up and soon others will see you for who you really are. ROFLMGDAO and all these posts will stand in tribute to you and your obsessive sick behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before The Big Bang 4 min Rose_NoHo 3,775
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 10 min janeebee 372
It is IMPOSSIBLE for the LGBT Community to Stop... 10 min dollarsbill 1
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 12 min Son of Man 2,692
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min Justice League 3,381
LGBT in the Christian Forum 23 min dollarsbill 9
Bruce Jenner, super-freak 40 min dollarsbill 8
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 1 hr dollarsbill 2,463
More from around the web