First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Job

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Why do you choose to utilize a registered user name (for those that do)?

Why do you choose to post under a "non-registered" name (for those that don't)?

I admit that the over-the-type title of this thread is meant as an attention grabber, but I am truly curious. I do have a 'registered' user name I've never used for posting (I registered to PM someone), and I'm considering using it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Job wrote:
I admit that the over-the-type title of this thread is meant as an attention grabber, but I am truly curious. I do have a 'registered' user name I've never used for posting (I registered to PM someone), and I'm considering using it.
If you decide to use a registered account ID, please let me know so I can just scroll past them, same as I do most of your unregistered ones.

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Job wrote:
The ability to have a profile, messaging and recent post history for starters. BTW, every private forum I have visited requires registration. AFAIAC Topix should do the same and prevent people having more than one account. Topix should also do away with the 'judge it' system. A forum is a place for discussion. If someone is incapable of expressing themselves using the written word they should not be on Topix. The 'judge its' just encourage mindless tw@ts.
Job

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Dec 25, 2012
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
The ability to have a profile, messaging and recent post history for starters. BTW, every private forum I have visited requires registration. AFAIAC Topix should do the same and prevent people having more than one account.
The only other forum that I ran across where one didn't/doesn't have to register is ezboard (I think it's now called "Yuku"). But most people 'did' register there.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Dec 25, 2012
There's no point in having an account because the haters can get it banned.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
There's no point in having an account because the haters can get it banned.
Paranoia is a terrible thing.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoia is a terrible thing.
I's not paranoia, it's the truth--why go to all of the trouble only to get it banned?

Location hidden

#8 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
I's not paranoia, it's the truth--why go to all of the trouble only to get it banned?
IMHO it's all about self control. Just because it's possible to make extreme comments does not mean one should. In order to get banned someone would have to be REALLY over the top in their posts.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#9 Dec 25, 2012
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO it's all about self control. Just because it's possible to make extreme comments does not mean one should. In order to get banned someone would have to be REALLY over the top in their posts.
But who defines what is or isn't extreme? For example, my interpretation of the current demise of white people is that G-d has willed it as punishment--some would say that this is "extreme" whereas I call it the truth--see what I mean?

“Atheism is the right choice”

Ringwood, Australia

#10 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
But who defines what is or isn't extreme? For example, my interpretation of the current demise of white people is that G-d has willed it as punishment--some would say that this is "extreme" whereas I call it the truth--see what I mean?
Whereas I would call it delusional
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Dec 25, 2012
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas I would call it delusional
Well, either G-d has willed it or your a weak, stupid people...either way, it's happening.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if some particular stalking moderator/troll just plain doesn't like you. Then it doesn't matter what you post.

Ringwood, Australia

#13 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, either G-d has willed it or your a weak, stupid people...either way, it's happening.
Wow, you gave me a lemon and a smam icon, well done you big man

Ringwood, Australia

#14 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Your d-g has willed nothing of which you speak.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#15 Dec 25, 2012
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Your d-g has willed nothing of which you speak.
Lol, like I said, either G-d willed it or your simply no longer fit for survival.

Either way, your demise cannot be disputed, lol...read the news lately? Looked at the census stats?

Low birth rates amongst whites and high-immigration is doing you in! Same thing's happening in parts of Europe as well.

We interpret this as a miracle of G-d because the white race has simply given up their desire to continue as a people.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Dec 25, 2012
P.S and lets not forget that white women are having non-white children at a rate hiigher than ever before.

Bye bye, you'll be picking cotton in this very century!

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#17 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
P.S and lets not forget that white women are having non-white children at a rate hiigher than ever before.
Bye bye, you'll be picking cotton in this very century!
Personally I welcome all the upcoming diversity. It should be interesting and an opportunity to learn more about all kinds of stuff. I think they now have machines for picking cotton now.
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#18 Dec 25, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I welcome all the upcoming diversity. It should be interesting and an opportunity to learn more about all kinds of stuff. I think they now have machines for picking cotton now.
Lol, and that's the weakness of the modern Edomite which, the way we see it, is undoubtedly a miracle of G-d. Your the only people on earth to willingingly phase yourselves out and suppress those amongst yourselves whom try to fight it, lol.

There shall be no diversity which includes you or your descendants.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#19 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, and that's the weakness of the modern Edomite which, the way we see it, is undoubtedly a miracle of G-d. Your the only people on earth to willingingly phase yourselves out and suppress those amongst yourselves whom try to fight it, lol.
There shall be no diversity which includes you or your descendants.
I'm not going to fight something that I think poses no harm to me. I believe the human race is just that... Human. I also think your mind is confused with confusion. Why do you LoL? What's so funny about a little peace, love, and understanding?
BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#20 Dec 25, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to fight something that I think poses no harm to me. I believe the human race is just that... Human. I also think your mind is confused with confusion. Why do you LoL? What's so funny about a little peace, love, and understanding?
I laugh at how naive white people are, you have no idea about how we feel about you, but your going to find out if you live long enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 42 min River Tam 18,516
sad 1 hr QUITTNER Dec 28 2014 10
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 1 hr Mr Ironhart 113
Newsweek ,How Christians Often Misinterpret the... 1 hr dollarsbill 18
Is America the most immoral.. 1 hr dollarsbill 8
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 2 hr dollarsbill 10
Let's talk about God's definition of love 3 hr dollarsbill 592
Evoution Frauds 4 hr Gary Coaldigger 67
More from around the web