Yes

No

I’m not sure but he was likely

I’m not sure but I doubt it

I have no idea

Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#1849 Jul 23, 2014
Are the words of God and the Christ in the Bible?

That's what really matters.
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#1850 Jul 23, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, since you're too scared to answer the question I'll fill you in.
You wrote:
"Are you possessed by the demon of Paul?"
And so your Bible was written by "the demon of Paul".
Thereby you fail to discern between the words of God and the words of the "sprouter of lies".
"Sprouter of lies" is what the original true disciples of Jesus Christ called Paul in the "Damascus Document."

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1851 Jul 23, 2014
Barnsweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Thereby you fail to discern between the words of God and the words of the "sprouter of lies".
"Sprouter of lies" is what the original true disciples of Jesus Christ called Paul in the "Damascus Document."
You can't even admit that Paul's letters are you your Bible. God called you IGNORANT! I agree with Him.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1852 Jul 23, 2014
Barnsweb wrote:
Jesus is God. DUH!
Van helsingz

Louisville, TN

#1854 Jul 23, 2014
check us out backyardchurch wordpress com
Carmel

Louisville, TN

#1855 Jul 23, 2014
Dollar bills is a psychopath he goes by different names on here. He may be a bad fbi agent for Satan himself. Lets all find dollar billz and throw him off the forums. He is posting sick accusations online about anyone that comments. He makes up crap like he did on a forum called out Think Ron is he's real name LOL
tahoegirl

Orlando, FL

#1857 Jul 23, 2014
dollarsbill

Are Paul's letters in your Bible? Too ashamed to say?

Unlike you , I have already answered this question on post 1787, the third paragraph?

I am sorry you missed it in your desire to spew out so more insults.
tahoegirl

Orlando, FL

#1858 Jul 23, 2014
Barnsweb

This is so true.

Paul's words don't matter because Paul has no qualifications to speak for God or Christ.

Paul's words are in the bible only because of lazy and ignorant people, like "dollarbill" who do not love God or Christ enough to search out the truth.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1859 Jul 23, 2014
stupid is not a disease wrote:
<quoted text>
nope...
"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID
God bless you with:

Deuteronomy 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.

In Jesus' Name. Amen.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1860 Jul 23, 2014
Carmel wrote:
Dollar bills is a psychopath he goes by different names on here. He may be a bad fbi agent for Satan himself. Lets all find dollar billz and throw him off the forums. He is posting sick accusations online about anyone that comments. He makes up crap like he did on a forum called out Think Ron is he's real name LOL
I don't need lying "socks" like you COWARDS.
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#1861 Jul 23, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
Barnsweb
This is so true.
Paul's words don't matter because Paul has no qualifications to speak for God or Christ.
Paul's words are in the bible only because of lazy and ignorant people, like "dollarbill" who do not love God or Christ enough to search out the truth.
The Catholics are the first to elevate Paul's writings. In the East, they were not in the same category as the Gospel accounts. A lot was left undone because of Roman persecution of the real Christians who were zealous for the Torah of God and the teachings of the Teacher of Righteousness.

Maybe it's about time to start a new movement? One that actually gets back to what Jesus taught and that His name is not Jesus, but Yeshua.

Bill is like a swine when talked to or reasoned with.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1862 Jul 23, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
Barnsweb
This is so true.
What did Jesus say that I don't believe/ obey? Or are you a liar?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1863 Jul 23, 2014
Barnsweb wrote:
Bill is like a swine when talked to or reasoned with.
You're a messenger of the Devil, Chop Chop.

Is there anything in the Bible you believe?????
joe 7

Miami, FL

#1864 Jul 23, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You're a messenger of the Devil, Chop Chop.
Is there anything in the Bible you believe?????
The pages are numbered in the right order....I believe.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1865 Jul 23, 2014
joe 7 wrote:
<quoted text>The pages are numbered
As are the number of your days. Tick Tick ...

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1867 Jul 23, 2014
stupid is not a disease wrote:
<quoted text>
when does elementary school start for you? do you plan to park naked in front of the schools like before?
Never even considered it. Why are you?
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#1868 Jul 24, 2014
joe 7 wrote:
<quoted text>The pages are numbered in the right order....I believe.
If it is merely "faith" in the fact that He is the Messiah who lived a perfect life, was crucified for the forgiveness of our sin, and raised for our justification:

Why does He say we have to abide in what He commanded, and what He commanded is actually a higher standard than even Moses gave Israel? Why does Revelation testify that those who enter the heavenly city do so because they have the right, not as a free gift of grace, because they keep the commandments of God, the testimony of Y'shua, and the faith of Y'shua?

Do you deny the teachings and truth as given in Revelation? Or that there is a false apostle who is a liar (Rev. 2,3)?

John 15:9-15; "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing, but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you."

Revelation 22:14; "Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city."

John 14:23,24; "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words, and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's who sent Me."

Revelation 22:12-16; "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last." Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star."

Isn't there a significant difference between "Grace" and "Reward"?

If it is of grace, and not of works, as Paul taught - where did Y'shua ever say that in Matthew, John or Revelation?

Yes, he would deceive, if possible, even the elect.
tahoegirl

Orlando, FL

#1871 Jul 28, 2014
Well dollarbill?

Are you going to believe and obey?
Old GT

Carmel, IN

#1872 Jul 28, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
dollarsbill Are Paul's writings in your Bible?
There may be hope for you after all.
It's nice to see that you acknowledge that these are Paul's writings (and writings only) and not true scriptures.
Yes, they are in my bible, and I am glad that they are because by having them I am able to know how to combat the lies of Paul. By having his lies written and in so many books there is no way Pauline Christians can deny that Paul said he was an Apostle, when he wasn't. His lies multiple lies are published in multiple books for all who have eyes to see.
But just because it is in print in the bible doesn't make it scripture.
Jesus didn't come and die for to have Paul come in after his death and resurrection and change his message, this change of message is Dispensation Theology and Replacement Theology that is prevalent today.
Dispensation Theology says if Paul and Jesus words conflict then Jesus was talking to a different Dispensation (or group in time) and that this different group was under the law (Jews), not Paul's dispensation group that is under Grace.
Replacement Theology says Jews who were under Jesus dispensation group, who obey the Law, have been rejected and that Paul's group (Gentiles) who do not have to obey any commandments (Laws) have been grafted in instead. Or said another way, Jesus Law abiding Jews wre replaced by Paul's Lawless Gentiles under grace.
To believe these two theologies you have to first have to believe the liar Paul who is responsible for the foundation of these lies, here are Paul's own words.
1Co 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
So, if Paul is the liar that I and many others have proven he is, and he has built a foundation of lies and others have built and added to these lies, than it is up to us who have eyes to see the truth of Jesus true words to expose these lies that Paul has told and that others have added to.
This is why it is so important for Christians to first be able just to see the most basic lie that Paul told, that foundation lie that that wise MASTERBUILDER Paul has build his whole house of cards on. His foundation lie, and that foundation lie was that he was a Apostle, which we know he was not and could not be.
There were only 12 Apostles and he was not one of them, PERIOD.
Once someone sees the truth of that most basic lie their eye are opened and then they can see the true Paul for the deceiver that he truly was.
I will not debate this most basic fact, because facts can not be debated, because they are facts, there is no debate to have a fact is a fact, no debate.
Leonardo Da Vinci did not paint the last supper with 13 Apostles or 14 or 15 or 100, no he painted it with 12 Apostles because their were 12 Apostles, and only 12 Apostles, AND PAUL WAS NOT ONE OF THEM.
I know you have rejected this truth before many times.
....the Lord said to him, "Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before gentiles, kings, and the children of Israel."
Acts 9:15
That makes Paul an Apostle.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1873 Jul 28, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
Well dollarbill?
Are you going to believe and obey?
I believe all that Jesus said. What do you want to know about the Bible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? 34 min blessed 735
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 51 min PrinceofDarkness 1,347
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 54 min PrinceofDarkness 3,333
Poll Did the Bible says no more Prophet after Jesus? (Jun '08) 1 hr PrinceofDarkness 963
Just A Talk With You Christians. 1 hr PrinceofDarkness 511
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Babes1197 19,229
Bible Interpretation 9 hr PrinceofDarkness 1,600
Intelligent People Question Everything 9 hr PrinceofDarkness 902
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 12 hr GodSmacked 20,841
More from around the web