Yes

No

I’m not sure but he was likely

I’m not sure but I doubt it

I have no idea

tahoegirl

Orlando, FL

#864 Mar 27, 2014
Barnsweb Bill's a disciple of Paul. He simply declares his own truth and then condemns anyone who doesn't believe what he said is true. No questions allowed. No reasonable answers allowed. No quotes from Jesus that might contradict the faith of Bill or Paul.
He's quite the disciple of Paul. Why don't we believe him?
As Paul cursed those who didn't believe him or questioned him - so do his disciples do like-wise?

Well said.

Since: Nov 13

Oceanside, CA

#865 Mar 27, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
Truthseeker007
Are you saying Jesus wrote the New Testament?
Maybe, Bill is saying Jesus was a ghost writer?
LOL!!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#866 Mar 28, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you deaf???

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#867 Mar 28, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
Truthseeker007
Maybe, Bill is saying Jesus was a ghost writer?
Post 860

"Jesus is the Author"

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#868 Mar 28, 2014
Barnsweb wrote:
Bill's a disciple of Paul. He simply declares his own truth and then condemns anyone who doesn't believe what he said is true. No questions allowed. No reasonable answers allowed. No quotes from Jesus that might contradict the faith of Bill or Paul.
He's quite the disciple of Paul. Why don't we believe him?;-)
As Paul cursed those who didn't believe him or questioned him - so do his disciples do like-wise?;-)
I'll believe Jesus, Luke, Peter and Paul over you any day. You're NOBODY.

OUR BELOVED BROTHER PAUL

ALL HIS EPISTLES

SCRIPTURES

2 Peter 3:15-16 (NKJV)
15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation--as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

You're turn O illiterate unbeliever.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#869 Mar 28, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
Barnsweb Bill's a disciple of Paul. He simply declares his own truth and then condemns anyone who doesn't believe what he said is true. No questions allowed. No reasonable answers allowed. No quotes from Jesus that might contradict the faith of Bill or Paul.
He's quite the disciple of Paul. Why don't we believe him?
As Paul cursed those who didn't believe him or questioned him - so do his disciples do like-wise?
Well said.
See above, O Biblical IGNORAMUS.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#870 Mar 28, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Two Biblical IGNORAMUS'S agreeing equals?

Matthew 15:14 (NKJV)
14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
tahoegirl

Orlando, FL

#871 Mar 28, 2014
Paste an Post Paste an Post Paste an Post

Or as the Pig you are,

Boots and Pants boots and pants boots and pants

Build those numbers up Bill, you have added almost 5000 posts and pastes this year already.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#872 Mar 28, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
Paste an Post Paste an Post Paste an Post
Or as the Pig you are,
Boots and Pants boots and pants boots and pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6BPbjC47GwMXX
Build those numbers up Bill, you have added almost 5000 posts and pastes this year already.
No Scripture Biblical IGNORAMUS? Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. I believe HIM.
tahoegirl

Orlando, FL

#873 Mar 28, 2014
Paste an Post, Boots and Pants, Paste an Post, Boots and Pants, Paste an Post, Boots and Pants Get those numbers up Maxwell

Since: Nov 13

Oceanside, CA

#874 Mar 28, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Are you deaf???
If he wrote it why is much of it written in the 3rd person and why does each story contradice each other in many parts? Was Jesus drunk with the wine he made out of water?
Barnsweb

Louisville, OH

#875 Mar 29, 2014
79.7:13,14; "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
80.7:15; "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."
81.7:19; "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."
82.7:21; "Not everyone who says to Me,‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of My Father in heaven."
83.7:22,23; "Many will say to Me in that day,‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!"
84.7:24,25; "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock."
85.7:26,27; "But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall."
Barnsweb

Louisville, OH

#876 Mar 29, 2014
Bill, how many places does Paul teach the doctrine of Jesus from the sermon on the mount?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#877 Mar 30, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
Paste an Post, Boots and Pants, Paste an Post, Boots and Pants, Paste an Post, Boots and Pants Get those numbers up Maxwell
See how God exposes your IGNORANCE for all to witness?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#878 Mar 30, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wrote it
You are ILLITERATE!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#879 Mar 30, 2014
Barnsweb wrote:
Bill, how many places does Paul teach the doctrine of Jesus from the sermon on the mount?
OUR BELOVED BROTHER PAUL

ALL HIS EPISTLES

SCRIPTURES

15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation--as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

You lose.
tahoegirl

Orlando, FL

#880 Mar 30, 2014
dollarsbill
OUR BELOVED BROTHER PAUL
ALL HIS EPISTLES
SCRIPTURES
You lose.
It's not win or lose, win or lose, win or lose, game, Maxwell
It's boots and pants,boots and pants, boots and pants, Bill
Grow up Bill and grow a set.
Here you have pasted and posted another of your standard reply's that shows you are still stuck in the same place that you have been in all your life. Try something different for once in your life and see if you are capable of some growth. Or you can keep trying to build your numbers, you are almost up to 25000 useless posts on this forum. GOOD JOB MAXWELL

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#881 Mar 30, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
It's not win or lose, win or lose, win or lose, game, Maxwell
It's boots and pants,boots and pants, boots and pants, Bill
Grow up Bill and grow a set.
Here you have pasted and posted another of your standard reply's that shows you are still stuck in the same place that you have been in all your life. Try something different for once in your life and see if you are capable of some growth. Or you can keep trying to build your numbers, you are almost up to 25000 useless posts on this forum. GOOD JOB MAXWELL
It is indeed win or lose. Jesus said you're DAMNED.

John 5:28-29 (KJV)
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
tahoegirl

Orlando, FL

#882 Mar 31, 2014
dollarsbillIt is indeed win or lose. Jesus said you're DAMNED.
John 5:28
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

You have proved my point about Paul by quoting Jesus words on salvation, through his true Apostle John, Paul says it is by grace without any need of works, works are dead. You are learning something after all, I see. Quoting the verse above, those that have done good (works verses those who have done evil (works) are saved. Now all you have to do is get it straight who is dammed, which is the people who follow Paul's teachings. It is not win or lose, it is informed verses deceived.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#883 Mar 31, 2014
tahoegirl wrote:
dollarsbillIt is indeed win or lose. Jesus said you're DAMNED.
John 5:28
You have proved my point about Paul by quoting Jesus words on salvation, through his true Apostle John, Paul says it is by grace without any need of works, works are dead. You are learning something after all, I see. Quoting the verse above, those that have done good (works verses those who have done evil (works) are saved. Now all you have to do is get it straight who is dammed, which is the people who follow Paul's teachings. It is not win or lose, it is informed verses deceived.
Paul believed Jesus' words on the cross. The thief was saved without doing anything but believing in Jesus.

Luke 23:42-43 (NKJV)
42 Then he said to Jesus, "Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom." 43 And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 49 min RiccardoFire 1,626
the pauline paradox 1 hr stephgw64 66
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 2 hr stephgw64 118
The truth is difficult, I understand. 11 hr stephgw64 28
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 13 hr stephgw64 2,445
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 14 hr stephgw64 461
George Washington and the duty of prayer Tue Missio Dei 1
More from around the web