Is Belief In Hell Required For Resisd...

Is Belief In Hell Required For Resisdency Therein?

Created by dollarsbill on Aug 17, 2013

12 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Obvious typo is obvious.

It's a trick question. There is no correct answer to this paradox.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 17, 2013
There will be BILLIONS in Hell who don't believe in Hell.

"FEW" will be saved.

Matthew 7:14 (NKJV)
14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
There will be BILLIONS in Hell who don't believe in Hell.
"FEW" will be saved.
Matthew 7:14 (NKJV)
14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Take some pride in your language. You look like a complete dolt.

Sloppy, lazy writing equates to sloppy, lazy thinking.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Obviously, when it pertains to Christianity,dollarsbill knows only Hell.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#5 Aug 17, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
Obviously, when it pertains to Christianity,dollarsbill knows only Hell.
Certain denominations within Christianity do not teach love, hope, joy, peaqce, trust etc in God. They simply teach to fear God, period. They feel that is all there is to a relationship with God. If you have any of the other emotions, then you are not properly fearing God. They witness how they were taught as they know no other way.

Those who have been taught and adhere to this theology are still Christians. They simply have a single faceted relationship with God, fear. Until they are exposed to and to choose to accept the other facets of love, hope, trust, peace, and delight in the Lord, they cannot express or witness with those attributes. You cannot give to others what you do not have.

This does not negate their Christianity, it simply makes them a product of their upbringing and education. We are all to some degree, products of our upbringing and education.

God bless you and yours.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Certain denominations within Christianity do not teach love, hope, joy, peaqce, trust etc in God. They simply teach to fear God, period. They feel that is all there is to a relationship with God. If you have any of the other emotions, then you are not properly fearing God. They witness how they were taught as they know no other way.
Those who have been taught and adhere to this theology are still Christians. They simply have a single faceted relationship with God, fear. Until they are exposed to and to choose to accept the other facets of love, hope, trust, peace, and delight in the Lord, they cannot express or witness with those attributes. You cannot give to others what you do not have.
This does not negate their Christianity, it simply makes them a product of their upbringing and education. We are all to some degree, products of our upbringing and education.
God bless you and yours.
That makes sense.
If we are not obedient unto the Lord in every way then,yes,we should fear the Lord.
I'm fully aware of and what it means when it is said that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and I do possess that.
I also know very well that we Have a Heaven to gain and a Hell to shun.
I have no concern about Hell because no matter what dollarsbill says I am not going to be going to Hell because I have a Heaven to gain and that's where I'm aiming for.
I'm not going to accept the prematurity of man's judgment on me that pertains to my salvation just because I don't go to suit them or that they may dislike me.
Sure,I have my short comings just like everyone else does but my relationship with the Lord is of my own between me and Lord and only the Lord can decide my fate.
I'm doing the best I can,may not be good enough for a lot of you on here but its all I can do.
I do forgive all those who have trespassed against me,I do love my enemies even when it is difficult to do so and I do bless those who persecute me even still when it is hard to do so.
Finally,I ask all of you,including dollarsbill for forgiveness if I have offended anyone on this forum.
I know that I can be harsh in my posts but even though it doesn't seem like it I do mean well.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#7 Aug 17, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense.
If we are not obedient unto the Lord in every way then,yes,we should fear the Lord.
I'm fully aware of and what it means when it is said that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and I do possess that.
I also know very well that we Have a Heaven to gain and a Hell to shun.
I have no concern about Hell because no matter what dollarsbill says I am not going to be going to Hell because I have a Heaven to gain and that's where I'm aiming for.
I'm not going to accept the prematurity of man's judgment on me that pertains to my salvation just because I don't go to suit them or that they may dislike me.
Sure,I have my short comings just like everyone else does but my relationship with the Lord is of my own between me and Lord and only the Lord can decide my fate.
I'm doing the best I can,may not be good enough for a lot of you on here but its all I can do.
I do forgive all those who have trespassed against me,I do love my enemies even when it is difficult to do so and I do bless those who persecute me even still when it is hard to do so.
Finally,I ask all of you,including dollarsbill for forgiveness if I have offended anyone on this forum.
I know that I can be harsh in my posts but even though it doesn't seem like it I do mean well.
*Smile* We all have our struggles and hopefully we are all growing from them. Just keep going forward. Ultimately, only God's opinion of you matters. The rest of us are simply irrelevant.

God bless you and yours :D.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 18, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Take some pride in your language. You look like a complete dolt.
Sloppy, lazy writing equates to sloppy, lazy thinking.
When you are burning in Hell you will remember, FOREVER!

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense.
If we are not obedient unto the Lord in every way then,yes,we should fear the Lord.
I'm fully aware of and what it means when it is said that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and I do possess that.
I also know very well that we Have a Heaven to gain and a Hell to shun.
I have no concern about Hell because no matter what dollarsbill says I am not going to be going to Hell because I have a Heaven to gain and that's where I'm aiming for.
I'm not going to accept the prematurity of man's judgment on me that pertains to my salvation just because I don't go to suit them or that they may dislike me.
Sure,I have my short comings just like everyone else does but my relationship with the Lord is of my own between me and Lord and only the Lord can decide my fate.
I'm doing the best I can,may not be good enough for a lot of you on here but its all I can do.
I do forgive all those who have trespassed against me,I do love my enemies even when it is difficult to do so and I do bless those who persecute me even still when it is hard to do so.
Finally,I ask all of you,including dollarsbill for forgiveness if I have offended anyone on this forum.
I know that I can be harsh in my posts but even though it doesn't seem like it I do mean well.
Dollarsbill believes Jesus and His Apostles. Gary hates them and will burn in Hell FOREVER.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10 Aug 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Dollarsbill believes Jesus and His Apostles. Gary hates them and will burn in Hell FOREVER.
Why are you still trying to refer to me as hating Jesus when that accusation is pretty much dead?
What you are doing is nothing more than baring false witness and that goes against God's commandments.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still trying to refer to me as hating Jesus when that accusation is pretty much dead?
What you are doing is nothing more than baring false witness and that goes against God's commandments.
Because you attack my posts quoting Jesus and His Apostles. You will CERTAINLY burn in Hell, FOREVER. You are a Bible hater.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#12 Aug 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you attack my posts quoting Jesus and His Apostles. You will CERTAINLY burn in Hell, FOREVER. You are a Bible hater.
Okay,so now its attacking your posts,I much prefer it constructive criticism but then I doubt that you know anything about constructive criticism either.
I don't believe that Jesus and his Apostles went around all day long calling everybody a Biblical Ignoramus and Bible Haters then condemning them to Hell.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,so now its attacking your posts,I much prefer it constructive criticism but then I doubt that you know anything about constructive criticism either.
I don't believe that Jesus and his Apostles went around all day long calling everybody a Biblical Ignoramus and Bible Haters then condemning them to Hell.
No Scripture? LOL!

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#14 Aug 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Dollarsbill believes Jesus and His Apostles. Gary hates them and will burn in Hell FOREVER.
Gary asked for forgiveness. Is this the most Christ-lead response you can muster to his post?

Luke 11:4

4 and forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.

Is your manner here how you wish the Lord to respond to you when you ask for forgiveness?

God bless you and yours.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#15 Aug 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No Scripture? LOL!
Okay,you want scriptures then I'll give you scriptures.

Matthew 6:7,Give not that which is holy unto dogs,neither casts ye your pearls before swine,lest they trample them under their feet,and turn again and rend you.

Matthew 10:14,And whosoever shall not receive you,nor hear your words,when ye depart out of that house or city,shake off the dust of your feet.

John 3:16,For God so LOVED the world,that he gave his only begotten Son,that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish,but have everlasting life.

These scriptures and much more are what I believe in.

Do you acknowledge and obey any of them or are they satanic to you?

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#16 Aug 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No Scripture? LOL!
Why are you such a spiteful, hate filled unforgiving person?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Aug 19, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary asked for forgiveness. Is this the most Christ-lead response you can muster to his post?
Luke 11:4
4 and forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Is your manner here how you wish the Lord to respond to you when you ask for forgiveness?
God bless you and yours.
Gary has shown little if any sign of repentance.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 19, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,you want scriptures then I'll give you scriptures.
Matthew 6:7,Give not that which is holy unto dogs,neither casts ye your pearls before swine,lest they trample them under their feet,and turn again and rend you.
Matthew 10:14,And whosoever shall not receive you,nor hear your words,when ye depart out of that house or city,shake off the dust of your feet.
John 3:16,For God so LOVED the world,that he gave his only begotten Son,that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish,but have everlasting life.
These scriptures and much more are what I believe in.
Do you acknowledge and obey any of them or are they satanic to you?
Your point?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 19, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a spiteful, hate filled unforgiving person?
I'm not. Just a Bible defender against Bible haters.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#20 Aug 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
How about that?
You ask for scriptures,I give you scriptures and then you ask..."your point?"
Then when it is explained to you you're not satisfied.
So then we all go around and around and around again until you say "No scriptures? LOL" again.
All that is from you is a ploy to keep something going on here.
You really don't know the moral conduct and values of what a Christian truly is,do you?
Admit it for once in your life,you don't really know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesus will never return 23 min ROG 471
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 36 min ROG 1,598
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 10 hr Our time is now 602
Our time is here, prophecy fulfilled! 10 hr Our time is now 33
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... Fri Bloodflower 43
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy Fri Bloodflower 2
>>>>>>>>>>>> ASK the PROPHET <<<<<<<<<<<< (Nov '13) Fri Bloodflower 25
More from around the web