immigration dynamics: jargon psyche

immigration dynamics: jargon psyche

Posted in the Christian Forum

Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 May 9, 2013
Since the globalization policies of bold American President Teddy Roosevelt, and perhaps some time before then, America has seen a consistent conflagration of immigration.

Indeed, America was founded in the democratic founder's policy, conducive to multi-ethnic settlement pioneering.

However, this plurality encouragement has also created many ethnic minority groupings in America as immigrants from the Far East and Mexico continue to add to the nation's minority populations.

This demographic dynamism not only creates linguistic pluralities and kaleidoscope sub-culture dialects, but it also creates political obligations to contemplate the social profitability of Affirmative Action policies designed to forward economic incentives to minorities who face settlement challenges.

These sociological considerations ironically reflect the psyche marketability of the culture-shift Hollywood (USA) movie "White Man's Burden" (1995).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 9 min 10uhsee 1,372
Why do you really believe in a god? 22 min Allen Richards 643
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 31 min Molly 971
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 45 min Molly 180
Evidence Against God 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 3,908
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 2 hr rog 275
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr rog 20,067
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr Atheistgirl 8,338
More from around the web